Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Finishing pet battles achivs (did all the families except Dragonkin Brawler).

Doing Alliance War Campaign and getting reputations for Kultirans + Dark Iron Dwarfs

Wsg brawl to get last 10 wins and exalted reputation.

After this planning to do all Legion professions, and maybe some M+ dungeons for achivs, also doing LFR for transmog achi

Tldr; achievements

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Are there even people that aren't playing Classic? /s
    Like hundreds more things to do in Retail. More balanced classes, actually challenging dungeons/raids. Classic...no thx

Once the 20th comes around I will be doing Brewfest activities!

I haven't played much retail at all since Classic came out, I only keep up with the emmisaries and heroic warfront. My entire guild also moved to Classic and its been a much better experience.

Previously I used to raid within the top 100 worldwide, this was awful, the time commitment is absolutely gross. These days, I'm keeping up to date on the campaign, pugging normal + heroic full runs, going to setup a mythic 3/8 this week. When I'm not focusing on raiding I'm pushing M+ keys and doing random casual collection stuff (pets, mounts, clearing all raids for transmogs/gold, flipping items on the AH).

Definitely much preferring this way of playing the game. Raiding with a guild was such a drain.

Finishing off some campaign stuff, Islands and a bit of rep grinding (BFA's rep grind has nearly broken my soul, I desperately need the next expansion to go easy on that please.)

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm running a single M10 per week with guildies. Other than that I'm just playing Classic, in a very slow, unhurried, "smell the roses" mood - and the new league in Path of Exile ofc.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just came back a month ago from a 2 year break. I'm also still recovering from major burnout in MoP. I Lvld on launch for BFA and then quit. So I am just gearing a bit in Mythic dungeons and collecting the pets/mounts I missed. All my guildies pretty much quit or are playing Classic. So idk how long I will last. Kinda bored. Maybe gonna dabble in heroic raiding. Never touching Mythic raiding again. Ever.

I'm doing the same as usual; collecting transmog(IDs, not appearances), mounts, pets and all that. So a lot of raid runs every week.
    I've now also started the massive task of clearing out all quests in all zones in WoW on all my "main 12"(1 of every class). It takes a lot of time even when you just one shot mobs, so this ordeal will last me a long time - but it's going to feel so nice when it's finally done.
    When that is done I'm gonna shift my focus to dungeons while still doing my weekly runs in raids.

I'm also finishing the leveling of my "main 12". The DH is level 117, the shaman level 115 and paladin level 112. The rest are level 120.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classic is the way to go for me now, retain characters are 440 all as a heroic off time raider just to get gear and mythic plus. But on a break for retail now.

Rocking my lvl 45 shadow priest and still happy i have my mount now so lives good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Just finished leveling my Nazjatar followers to 30, so now my daily tasks just consist of the emissary and farming Rustfeather/Arachnoid Harvester. The two worst rares since Huolon. Though Soundless is even worse, so I don’t bother with that mob. God I hate rares that are actually rare, camping isn’t fun.

Weekly wise I do old raids for mounts, island expeditions, the world pvp quests to get progress on the 1k honor per zone achievements, the mechagon dungeon (Will stop after next week when I get my rank 3 essence) and my weekly Mythic 10 with friends.

I do all of the above twice, with both my Horde and Alliance main.

I also use my alt army of allied race alts and other abandoned 111+ characters to farm Sha of Anger and Galleon a dozen times per week. The same method got me spawn of horridon and the ZG raptor. My mount collection is coming along quite nicely now.

Going to focus on rare camping in Nazjatar this week so I can get my crab when I finish periodic destruction next week.

I’ve kinda finished a lot of stuff I used to do every week, like Eternal Palace. Got the rank 3 essence from there this week and finished upgrading my crafting stuff. Made some socketed 440 legs. Now I’m farming Expulsiom to craft 445 goggles.

I’m kinda debating when I should stop with emissaries and islands. Azerite is quickly going to become useless for me once I hit neck rank 70 (65 currently), so I could use it as an excuse to cut down on the stuff I do. But I really want those island expedition mounts (Which never drop) and the gold from emissaries keeps me afloat.

I need to find other ways to make use of my alt army. I might set them to work farming gold-giving emissaries, that’d net me 28k gold every time one is up with my 14 120 alts. But it’s a lot of work. I also need to get some or all of my 111+ alts up to 120, but I’m sick of leveling. I pray that one day we’ll get another legion invasion like event. Until then the yearly anniversary quests tend to give me a level or two per year for every alt.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-09-20 at 06:44 AM.

Changing - going from playing horde on my native language realm to ally on an english speaking realm, so levelling now and getting out of my comfort zone as far as speaking in a different language goes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mainly working on essences for my army of alts. The lack of power without the right essence(s) kills me when playing some of them.

Mythic raiding twice night a week
    For daily I just do emissary, 1 or 2 M+ run with friends, going around old content for mount and xmog. If I feel like it I'll head to nazj or mecha for progress the meta achievements.
    And that's a lots to keep me going, tried classic, not fond of all that slow and grindy play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Collections and achievements, and roleplay. And PvP.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Raiding. Starting alt mythics next reset to prepare for splits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding at saturday morning with my group. We down azshara hc last week so it's chill till next expac most likely, unless we're gonna get new raid. Aside from that i don't rly log into BFA because there is nothing for me to do.

That being said im playing classic and here it's blizzard biggest win, since you're still in their services, bet it's gonna look awesome at quater reports. That MAU and other thingys....

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Are there even people that aren't playing Classic? /s
    Sure people play retails, theres a page of FULL servers and two pages of High servers at peak hours vs 4 full servers of Classic and a few high.
    Did you really think Classic would take over after one month ?

Progressing on mythic azshara and leveling a rogue on classic during my retail downtime.

in retail

but in classic however ;DD

Necklevel at 67/68 farming a few more R4 essences, PUGing HC-raid, PUGing M+ for specific pieces - ilvl at 446+. My ALTs are at 440+ from weekly-10 so I got a bit more time on my main to do some old missing reputations.

The usual stuff since legion.
    -