10+ Year Old Account

Plague Lord Shenanigans (Rant)

I got the Plague Lord of Murlocs down to 23 HEALTH and I assumed that meant "Oh he'll still be at 23 so all I need to do is get back to the Plague Lord and finish him off" but NOPE.
    NOT EVEN AT 100
    NOT EVEN AT 120
    IT WENT FROM THE 216 I HAD EARLIER TO 167. 49 HEALTH.

So you're telling me that the Plague Lords scale their health BACK UP A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT because you're TOO powerful, but just not powerful enough to deal that last bit of damage? That's absolute bull. I wouldn't be half as mad if it weren't for the fact I dealt so much damage to him and put in so much effort to stay alive, only to deal 49 TOTAL HEALTH TO HIM.
    I get that it can't JUST be 23 because then it would be too easy, but at least keep it in the <100 range! Like, what the absolute SHIT?!

I'll probably be able to get him down the next time I get to him, but god, that's just frustrating! I hope I don't actually defeat them and it says "Oh whoops you need to do it again because we only knocked off 50 of his total health this time, now MUSH!"
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

What are you saying? Did you not just take down all 300 health in one go? It's really really easy.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What are you saying? Did you not just take down all 300 health in one go? It's really really easy.
    I wasn't able to get it from 300 to 0 in one go (Heroic BTW) but I had to do it in 2 go's.

While the Gyrocopter treasure trivializes it, it is by no means easy.

I'd love to know how you beat wing 3 in one go. Whoever designed that plague lord should be fucking kicked in the dick. I've done 8 runs and every goddamn time he gets a free sylvanus and it's just gg cause his abilities are bullshit.

Did every chapter normal and hc first try with every hero, this game is made for 6 year old if you cant beat the plague lord in go you should switch the game.

/s
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2019-09-28 at 08:43 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Did every chapter normal and hc first try with every hero, this game is made for 6 year old if you cant beat the plague lord in go you should switch the game.

/s
    White doesn't show very well against a beige background.

OP from what I've heard the healing is either a bug or you let it steal some leech minions and forget. Leaning towards option 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing with the plague lord of death is that you need a lot of strong removal which is barely needed for the rest of them.
    Also he replenishes his deck??? I thought I had him with me having about 20 cards left and him with no deck then when he hit 200, he got a full deck. Like devs saying "fuck you for building a milling deck, you ain't getting this kill"
    yeah, everytime they hit a 100 HP plateau, they get a new deck and hero power.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a different interaction. I was playing the murloc one, and about halfway through i got the treasure that deals face damage, then deals it to the end boss. Well i think i used it twice. Get to the end boss expecting it to be wasted as the boss is immune.....boss dies immediately at the start of my turn. Not animation or interaction. I get my cards, and boss dies....still not sure what happened.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I really dislike the health mechanic. You get him down to 20 and die it makes the next run just a waste of time and really anti climactic as you breeze back to him and kill him in 3 turns with no stakes. Nice experiement but hope they don't bring this mechanic back.