Thoughts about Runescape Old School?

Wondering how many people play OSRS here... and how they balance it with their WoW addiction lmao.

Surprisingly good. On release, when it had no changes, I despised it because I had grown accustomed to the conveniences of the modern game too much to put them away, and there was no new content to address that. Now there is new content, quite a lot of it, releasing relatively frequently and of drastically higher quality than comparative RS3 releases (the elf quest comes to mind.) Plus no microtransactions, vs. RS3's non-stop gambling microtransactions making them the target of Parliament, who they are currently busy lying to about it last I checked.

It makes me wonder how classic wow will shape up. I never raided, played a horde shaman, or leveled in a fair few zones of classic wow, so I'm sure all that will keep me busy for some time. But the people who have played that stuff for years on private servers and beat the raid tiers that release within a week baffle me. Surely they will get bored extremely quickly and quit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Wrong forum. Direct to Video Games forum, please.