Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    RIP 8.3 then.
    I doubt there will be a large void of content. If there's no 8.3, then perhaps that just means 9.0 will come sooner

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    RIP 8.3 then.
    War campaign is just one thread of the story of BfA, the heart of azeroth questline will progress and so will azshara/nzoths story.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    So my buddy is level 80 and Im a level 120. When we party sync - will that grant me XP toward 121 when i sync to level 80 and quest with my buddy?
    120 is max level so you wont get more xp when you're 120. With Party sync you're effectively at lvl 80, with skills and abilities that you only had at lvl 80

Does that mean we will soon be able to give a final judgement on how crappy the Sylvanas storyline really was(and how much of a Garrosh clone)? Yay...no more "wait till you have seen it all".

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Wow they're finally adding the bee mount after removing it just before BFA's launch. They really used the hype for it as a carrot on a stick for an entire year lmfao.
    Between this and them not having Zandalari or Kul Tiran classes sussed out a year after announcing them as allied races. (They said it was a typo, but then they had to reclarify the actual classes twice shows they didn't. Wouldn't that be the first thing you do?) is another example of BFA's incompetence

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Between this and them not having Zandalari or Kul Tiran classes sussed out a year after announcing them as allied races. (They said it was a typo, but then they had to reclarify the actual classes twice shows they didn't. Wouldn't that be the first thing you do?) is another example of BFA's incompetence
    It's a bee mount, dude. It's not a big deal.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post
    Off Topic

Is Classic still going strong? How's the overall situation, now that more people hit 60 (I guess)?
    Just logged in. 11 servers at Medium, 3 at Full, and all the rest are High (no Low population servers). At worst, they are holding steady...so, yeah, Classic is clearly still going strong 1 month later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Content update? Only new "content" is the war campaign which you will probably finish in 1-2 hours, then its back to nazjatar and mechagon. Zzzzzz
    1-2 hours?? It will probably be barely 1 hour if that (including 12 minutes of cinematic of course).

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    120 is max level so you wont get more xp when you're 120. With Party sync you're effectively at lvl 80, with skills and abilities that you only had at lvl 80
    So lets say I was lvl 110 and sync'd to 80. Would I receive XP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    So lets say I was lvl 110 and sync'd to 80. Would I receive XP?
    yeah think so! I mean, can't possibly see why you would want to downgrade your level to play with friends and don't get any benefit from it the main difference from this party sync and the usual level scale is that its YOU that go back in level, and all spells/passives/items that require higher level than, say ,lvl 80, aren't available to you. You're, for all intents and purposes, back to level 80 until you leave the party sync