Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Wow they're finally adding the bee mount after removing it just before BFA's launch. They really used the hype for it as a carrot on a stick for an entire year lmfao.

  2. #62
    Stood in the Fire Jehct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    381
    So my buddy is level 80 and Im a level 120. When we party sync - will that grant me XP toward 121 when i sync to level 80 and quest with my buddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I imagine a lot of girls could care less about the stuff men find engaging. He has to pay attention, because if he isn't, he's being rude. So he's not relaxing; he's tensing to ensure he pays attention because he's forcing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

  3. #63
    Oh yea, retail is still a thing.

  4. #64
    Off Topic

    Is Classic still going strong? How's the overall situation, now that more people hit 60 (I guess)?

  5. #65
    The Lightbringer Wries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    3,899
    The War Campaign Concludes
    RIP 8.3 then.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    RIP 8.3 then.
    Why would you assume that means no 8.3? Eternal Palace had nothing to do with the war campaign. Not really.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    RIP 8.3 then.
    I doubt there will be a large void of content. If there's no 8.3, then perhaps that just means 9.0 will come sooner

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    RIP 8.3 then.
    War campaign is just one thread of the story of BfA, the heart of azeroth questline will progress and so will azshara/nzoths story.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    So my buddy is level 80 and Im a level 120. When we party sync - will that grant me XP toward 121 when i sync to level 80 and quest with my buddy?
    120 is max level so you wont get more xp when you're 120. With Party sync you're effectively at lvl 80, with skills and abilities that you only had at lvl 80

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    guess we'll find out soon if there's even going to be a 8.3 or not.
    I mean - clearly 8.3 is going to be a thing?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    120 is max level so you wont get more xp when you're 120. With Party sync you're effectively at lvl 80, with skills and abilities that you only had at lvl 80
    Which is exactly why no one is going to use it.

  11. #71
    Does that mean we will soon be able to give a final judgement on how crappy the Sylvanas storyline really was(and how much of a Garrosh clone)? Yay...no more "wait till you have seen it all".

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    RIP 8.3 then.
    Do people not think any more? The expansion is clearly about more than the faction war at this point

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Wow they're finally adding the bee mount after removing it just before BFA's launch. They really used the hype for it as a carrot on a stick for an entire year lmfao.
    Between this and them not having Zandalari or Kul Tiran classes sussed out a year after announcing them as allied races. (They said it was a typo, but then they had to reclarify the actual classes twice shows they didn't. Wouldn't that be the first thing you do?) is another example of BFA's incompetence

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Between this and them not having Zandalari or Kul Tiran classes sussed out a year after announcing them as allied races. (They said it was a typo, but then they had to reclarify the actual classes twice shows they didn't. Wouldn't that be the first thing you do?) is another example of BFA's incompetence
    It's a bee mount, dude. It's not a big deal.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post
    Off Topic

    Is Classic still going strong? How's the overall situation, now that more people hit 60 (I guess)?
    Just logged in. 11 servers at Medium, 3 at Full, and all the rest are High (no Low population servers). At worst, they are holding steady...so, yeah, Classic is clearly still going strong 1 month later.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Content update? Only new "content" is the war campaign which you will probably finish in 1-2 hours, then its back to nazjatar and mechagon. Zzzzzz
    1-2 hours?? It will probably be barely 1 hour if that (including 12 minutes of cinematic of course).

  17. #77
    Stood in the Fire Jehct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    120 is max level so you wont get more xp when you're 120. With Party sync you're effectively at lvl 80, with skills and abilities that you only had at lvl 80
    So lets say I was lvl 110 and sync'd to 80. Would I receive XP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I imagine a lot of girls could care less about the stuff men find engaging. He has to pay attention, because if he isn't, he's being rude. So he's not relaxing; he's tensing to ensure he pays attention because he's forcing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    So lets say I was lvl 110 and sync'd to 80. Would I receive XP?
    yeah think so! I mean, can't possibly see why you would want to downgrade your level to play with friends and don't get any benefit from it the main difference from this party sync and the usual level scale is that its YOU that go back in level, and all spells/passives/items that require higher level than, say ,lvl 80, aren't available to you. You're, for all intents and purposes, back to level 80 until you leave the party sync

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •