Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Tyrande is going to annihilate Orgrimmar.

Ishnu'thoribus!

Last edited by Shalaator; 2019-09-30 at 03:27 PM.

would be the worst writing ever.
    lets do a garrosh 3.0 + greymane 2.0 ( or varian 3.0). .....sounds really bad...so knowing their current level of writing...yeah it will happen.

would balance the city count a bit more.
    3 city's alliance
    vs
    5 horde

They should let her go full our revenge mode against sylvanas.

Honestly, the story would benefit from the Alliance doing something "bad" for a change. The whole Horde acts and Alliance reacts is tremendously worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tyrande could go villain and blow up Orgrimmar, Sylvanas could then destroy Stormwind and we all move to Thunder Bluff and Ironforge which get extensive remodels?
    Thrall has said thunder bluff will burn. So it shall be.

She really reminds me with these eyes of the Älfar from The Dwarves and The Älfar, one hell of a book series.

I am not entirely sure though, is it really confirmed that Tyrande is mad overall against the whole Horde or is her prime focus Sylvanas and Nathanos?
    I know she let Saurfang live because he did not finish off Malfurion, dunno if she hates Baine and Lorthemar just as much though for example.

Its about damn time the Alliance dismantles the Horde just like Varian warned them if they fuck up again, thats something long overdue.
    Last edited by Buliwyf the Omen; 2019-09-30 at 03:35 PM.

Does that mean we can rebuild Orgrimmar into something that doesn't look like a favela on the verge of colapsing?

5+ Year Old Account
    Angry elf lady.

Scary.

I can't wait for the impotent cringe-warrior to make her move..

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tyrande could go villain and blow up Orgrimmar, Sylvanas could then destroy Stormwind and we all move to Thunder Bluff and Ironforge which get extensive remodels?
    Doesn't sound unlikely since Blizzard is known for slowly destroying every city in the game without any form of replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Can’t wait to join High Warchief Anduin Wrynn in slaying the evil Kaldorei witch for the good of the for azeroth.

After all, anyone who isn’t with us wants to destroy the world.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-09-30 at 03:42 PM.

Actually, it'll be Malfurion. Since he's a Druid, he can use Malygos and Flobbidinous Floop and then pop a ginormous Moonfire on Orgrimmar.

7+ Year Old Account
    She's probably going to be stopped by the gate grunts after killing just 1 of them, claiming her vengeance has been sated
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Can she get past Gamon though ?

I like how she looks like Daenerys on first picture.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Can’t wait to join High Warchief Anduin Wrynn in slaying the evil Kaldorei witch for the good of the for azeroth.

After all, anyone who isn’t with us wants to destroy the world.
    Baine's motto.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    would be the worst writing ever.
    lets do a garrosh 3.0 + greymane 2.0 ( or varian 3.0). .....sounds really bad...so knowing their current level of writing...yeah it will happen.

would balance the city count a bit more.
    3 city's alliance
    vs
    5 horde

They should let her go full our revenge mode against sylvanas.
    Why? City count is equal.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

You posted cringe

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont want her killing sylvanas we dont need to lose any more female lore characters.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396