Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvsoldier View Post
    It's pretty clear you don't play retail. We've had more gear with effects the last two xpacs than ever. Every warrior and monk has been farming Geti Iku and poison claws all xpac. Legiondaries. Benthic gear. Loot from Azshara and the two boss mini raid. Even Battle for Dazaralor did. Azerite armor, despite me hating its implementation, is also gear that does things.
    shhh don't tell him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    but it's not a hyperbole

a hyperbole implies that it's an intentionally and purposefully exaggerated thing.

not just sharing an opinion which happens to maybe put a worse light on the game than most others would.

sure, I never really disputed that. I disputed the fun aspect of it. but that 90th percentile thing was true for like the last 3 expansions.

unfortunately I cant show exact numbers anymore since blizzard *coincidentally* stopped reporting them.

but I'm fairly sure BFA doesnt have the most players compared to other expansions, so maybe there IS something to this whole "fun" thing?
    rofl it's 100% hyperbole.
    you sure "sterile piece of crap" isn't exaggerating *just a bit?* lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Rvsoldier View Post
    It's pretty clear you don't play retail. We've had more gear with effects the last two xpacs than ever. Every warrior and monk has been farming Geti Iku and poison claws all xpac. Legiondaries. Benthic gear. Loot from Azshara and the two boss mini raid. Even Battle for Dazaralor did. Azerite armor, despite me hating its implementation, is also gear that does things.
    I played till uldir (world 147 mythic ghuun)

then quit because sub rogues were literally unplayably bad(gameplay wise, not balance wise)

Legiondaries arent BFA and they were removed so how does that matter in any way? in fact it proves my point.

azerite armor is here because blizzard removed 3 other things(sets+legendaries+artifacts) and failed miserably at it. so that doesnt count.

but I must admit, I genuinely forgot about the weapon proc items from 5mans, so I take that back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    shhh don't tell him

- - - Updated - - -

rofl it's 100% hyperbole.
    you sure "sterile piece of crap" isn't exaggerating *just a bit?* lmfao
    no, not really

I dont find anything enjoyable in BFA, trust me it's not easy to make me quit the game.

I stuck through WoD and Cataclysm

but BFA broke me.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2019-09-25 at 06:57 PM.

I played till uldir (world 147 mythic ghuun)

then quit because sub rogues were literally unplayably bad(gameplay wise, not balance wise)

Legiondaries arent BFA and they were removed so how does that matter in any way? in fact it proves my point.

azerite armor is here because blizzard removed 3 other things(sets+legendaries+artifacts) and failed miserably at it. so that doesnt count.

but I must admit, I genuinely forgot about the weapon proc items from 5mans, so I take that back.

- - - Updated - - -

no, not really

I dont find anything enjoyable in BFA, trust me it's not easy to make me quit the game.

I stuck through WoD and Cataclysm

but BFA broke me.
    no sick ninja flips made you quit

lmfao

this is like amazing. you should do stand-up

no sick ninja flips made you quit

lmfao

this is like amazing. you should do stand-up
    well if I'm hyperbolic, then you're doing a strawman now.

I explicitly explained the problem with the lack of DFA and it very specifically wasnt the ninja flips

well if I'm hyperbolic, then you're doing a strawman now.

I explicitly explained the problem with the lack of DFA and it very specifically wasnt the ninja flips
    is DFA not a ninja flip?

I'm making fun of you because this is fucking hilarious

is DFA not a ninja flip?

so you're sticking to the strawman then

so you're sticking to the strawman then
    How is it a strawman, though? It's a ninja flip. You don't want to play because you can't ninja flip. You said it several times. I'm not misrepresenting anything because it is literally a ninja flip. Would you prefer the term "ninja leap" instead?

How is it a strawman, though? It's a ninja flip. You don't want to play because you can't ninja flip. You said it several times. I'm not misrepresenting anything because it is literally a ninja flip. Would you prefer the term "ninja leap" instead?
    and again, they could have made it a non teleporting dps ability if they wanted to. just put a 1 second delay on a finisher,'s damage, make it like that monk ability, that's literally it.

but they just removed it alltogether because it was easier.
    because I specifically said this?

I mean... you're textbook strawmanning.

I never even said ninja flip

because I specifically said this?

I mean... you're textbook strawmanning.

I never even said ninja flip
    Okay, but in the same vein, the spell still exists.

lol bro I actually don't care that you quit because you can't ninja flip. Classes get changed every patch, B.

it's almost like blizzard is juggling too many plates by trying to please too many people and keep dropping them :shrug:

they shouldve focused on a certain demographic instead of literally all of them.
    No, they created the most successful MMORPG in the history of gaming and the fact that they did bring in both the more hardcore and the more casual makes the game unique and that is one of the main reasons for its success.

And for the 6th or 7th time now, the game is very balanced for something that is a complex as WoW actually is.

But I guess you are just trolling at this point.

Okay, but in the same vein, the spell still exists.

lol bro I actually don't care that you quit because you can't ninja flip. Classes get changed every patch, B.
    yeah, and I have a right to complain when they change for the worse...

I mean, they literally went back to a version of the spec, that they themselves said was bad and reworked in 7.2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, they created the most successful MMORPG in the history of gaming and the fact that they did bring in both the more hardcore and the more casual makes the game unique and that is one of the main reasons for its success.

And for the 6th or 7th time now, the game is very balanced for something that is a complex as WoW actually is.

But I guess you are just trolling at this point.
    yeah, and they've been milking the success of the first 6 years it for the last 8 years, to more and more diminishing effect.

in fact they just re released the very mmorpg that started the success in the first place.

and shockingly it is still successful.

whereas the retail game has been bleeding subscribers for 8 years now.

I mean, they literally went back to a version of the spec, that they themselves said was bad and reworked in 7.2.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, and they've been milking the success of the first 6 years it for the last 8 years, to more and more diminishing effect.

in fact they just re released the very mmorpg that started the success in the first place.

"for the worse"

Sure, Jan.

also, it's a sub based game going strong for 15 years, rofl.

I think for blizzard anything past 5 years was free money. How long do you think subscription games last? How many are even left?
    Last edited by rohoz; 2019-09-25 at 07:37 PM.

"for the worse"

Sure, Jan.
    I thought it was subjective, Can't I think it's worse?

I thought it was subjective, Can't I think it's worse?
    you can, you'll just be objectively wrong, as you have been thus far

you can, you'll just be objectively wrong, as you have been thus far
    I thought I cant be wrong about something that's "subjective" :/

I thought I cant be wrong about something that's "subjective" :/
    you can have wrong opinions buddy

you can have wrong opinions buddy
    and yet I've been lead to believe for 3 pages that that's not a thing.

because anything that's subjective (hint like an opinion)

is automatically infallible

at least that's what you told me.

and yet I've been lead to believe for 3 pages that that's not a thing.

because anything that's subjective (hint like an opinion)

is automatically infallible

at least that's what you told me.
    You're making things up, yet again

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, this is getting stupid and you are just embarrassing.
    Go cry somewhere else.