Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I already posted polling data in a completely different thread that shows FOX News viewers are pretty much the only republicans that still have high trust levels. The loss of trust is specifically among Gen Y and Gen Z. So, wrong again. Those geriatric republicans are the ones from the 1960s when 70% of them trusted the system. They are dying off and being replaced by radical right wingers.
    Again, what are we supposed to do about that? We can't just let them have their way because they're insane.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Imagine being so delusional that you rush out to donate money to a man who was just caught committing crimes and abusing his power as president.

What a time to be alive.
    It's a great time to be alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Good, more money going to Trump means less for all the GOP Senators and Congressmen that are going to REALLY need it. Money won't help Trump here, there aren't many people still on the fence about him. He will either win or lose based on his record... and his record is shit.
    Well, more money does not equate a win. As this was self evident with Hillary in 2016. it helps to get out a message however. She did not have any message which resonated with the working class in the heart of America. And I think you are under estimating the number of people who support him. A biggie will be the shape the economy is still in by Nov. 2020. And the democrats will do whatever they can to wreck that. Time will tell how effective they will be.
    " America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    - Abraham Lincoln
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.”
    – George Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It's a great time to be alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, more money does not equate a win. As this was self evident with Hillary in 2016. it helps to get out a message however. She did not have any message which resonated with the working class in the heart of America. And I think you are under estimating the number of people who support him. A biggie will be the shape the economy is still in by Nov. 2020. And the democrats will do whatever they can to wreck that. Time will tell how effective they will be.
    So, if the economy is doing well, Trump gets the credit. If it's doing poorly, you are already going to blame the Democrats.

That proves how disingenuous you are, nothing more. I mean, being caught lying, before you even make the lie, is pretty damn embarrassing.