"unknown error" spam in the red error text frame

When ever I join a part with any one player I get this spam and I can't figure out where it's coming from! It's not Details! because I don't have Details!.

Do you have any other kind of addon?
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Disable all addons.

Re-enable addons one-by-one until it starts happening again.

Found your culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Do you have any other kind of addon?
    Yes it's an addon problem.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Disable all addons.

Re-enable addons one-by-one until it starts happening again.

Found your culprit.
    Tried it. Doesn't work. Sometimes it stops after I disable an addon & reload, only to return after a period of time. Been thinking it's multiple different addons, but it always turns out, it's not.
    Last edited by Tekktra; 2019-09-22 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekktra View Post
    Tried it. Doesn't work. Sometimes it stops after I disable an addon & reload
    Disable ALL of your addons, not just "an addon".

It's not going to fix your problem, but you can hide that error frame with this macro:

/run UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    You'll need to click it every time you log in though.

Get the addon "ErrorFilter", should be solved then, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Disable ALL of your addons, not just "an addon".
    I should've been more clear. Disabled all addons of course. Re-enabled one addon at a time, the spam is gone. Then I continue doing so until I've got this and this many addons enabled, the spam is still gone. Then all of a sudden it reappears. It's sneaky.

Quote Originally Posted by Art the Clown View Post
    It's not going to fix your problem, but you can hide that error frame with this macro:

You'll need to click it every time you log in though.
    Thanks a bunch! It'll work for now. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Get the addon "ErrorFilter", should be solved then, I hope.
    Works for classic?

Have another problem. I have a friend in my party who's also getting the spam. When I disable all addons, his spam is gone. It's super weird.

Still can't find which addon it is. Help appreciated.

The disabling/reenabling add-on thing is the only way you're going to find out. If the error is sneaky, you have to play regularly for a while with some add-ons disabled before moving on to enabling another add-on. Don't just sit there for 10 seconds and say "nope, next add-on". You need to be patient.

Do not come back here and say "didn't work" again.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Usually this is an addon (actually 10/10 times).
    Try disabling all addons, then try to reproduce it.

If the issue is gone, re-enable 50% of your addons, and try again.
    Is the issue still gone - then enable 50% of the other half of your addons, ane try again - etc.

Eventually you should find which addon is the issue,. and find you need to update it.

It's trickier if it's a conflict between addons :/

Are you using Details Damage Meter? I had that same issue.
    It's related to the item level tracking. Details tries to inspect everything it can frequently and use it for some of its statistics. You can disable that feature in the settings under Options -> Data Feed -> Item Level Tracker (disable that)

Thank you all for your input. Been doing this already, and still am working on it. Made this topic to see if someone already figured out which one it is.

Quote Originally Posted by xalcon View Post
    Are you using Details Damage Meter? I had that same issue.
    It's related to the item level tracking. Details tries to inspect everything it can frequently and use it for some of its statistics. You can disable that feature in the settings under Options -> Data Feed -> Item Level Tracker (disable that)
    I don't have Details!. :/

Works for classic?

Have another problem. I have a friend in my party who's also getting the spam. When I disable all addons, his spam is gone. It's super weird.

Still can't find which addon it is. Help appreciated.
    Yes, I got this AddOn for Classic.
    I don't know if this actually helps with your problem, but I use it since classic release and dont have any problems.
    Tell me if it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Yes, I got this AddOn for Classic.
    I don't know if this actually helps with your problem, but I use it since classic release and dont have any problems.
    Tell me if it works!
    Didn't try because I found out which one it was! It was Exorsus Raid Tools. It makes sense because it as well has an inspection function.
    Last edited by Tekktra; 2019-09-22 at 06:26 PM.