Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Who are notably not a force hell-bent on extinguishing all life in the universe.

"I didn't trust Illidan so I sided with the Burning Legion for power, bwa ha ha die, glory to the burning legion, who I am now allied with, did I mention bwa ha ha I'm evil" is apparently just "generic boss nonsense" white noise to you.

And he was allied with them since the start of the expansion, as seen with the demons in Netherstorm working with the blood elves, so yes, the whole expansion.
    That's as far from detail as Anduin from masculinity. Pretty generic, yes.

False. Demons were working with Sunfury and Illidari. There are plenty of non TBL aligned demons.
    M-mom? M-m-mommy, p-please d-d-d-don't kill me. I-I rea-lly am not j-just a lump of cells. Pleasssse Mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.
    Can I have two sigs at once because my god.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Can I have two sigs at once because my god.
    Two quotes should fit. For safety you could edit your current sig to make all the text in it one paragraph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

wow i had no idea about that other thread until i read your post and went on a path I wish i hadnt taken.....holy God above...
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    wow i had no idea about that other thread until i read your post and went on a path I wish i hadnt taken.....holy God above...
    Think about the horrible, horrible things you never get to see - eldritch threads that that exist in the halfway realm between existence and non-existence, full of things that could haunt the mind forever.
    "The finest line of poetry ever uttered in the history of this whole damn country was said by Canada Bill Jones in 1853, in Baton Rouge, while he was being robbed blind in a crooked game of Faro. George Devol, who was, like Canada Bill, not a man who was averse to fleecing the odd sucker, drew Bill aside and asked him if he couldn't see that the game was crooked. And Canada Bill sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, and said, 'I know. But it's the only game in town.' And he went back to the game." -- Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"

Think about the horrible, horrible things you never get to see - eldritch threads that that exist in the halfway realm between existence and non-existence, full of things that could haunt the mind forever.
    wats that quote from team fortress 2 about pyro

oh yea

"I fear no man. But that... thing... it scares me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)