Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    As a disc priest I’d say it’s the opposite.

https://youtu.be/IZDzMbTRV6E

Bit old and definitely not the case for every healer right now, but some genuinely do just die through every cooldown. Funny video in any case

I’m gonna go on a limb and say that most people just kind of lack experience to know what to hit. If the enemy team has 2-3 healers it’s very frustrating when there’s some guy in the chat going ‘wtf noobs attack the healer’, like yeah no shit which one?

I’ve actually tried getting people to set up cc in bgs and make a focus target but it’s just a shitshow. People hit what they want then get mad when other people aren’t hitting their target. 2 healers and you’re trying to sheep/fear one? Lol good luck, there’s gonna be a keyboard turning demon hunter tunnelling into each of them screeching into the chat that nobody is killing the healer.

With no heals cds/healtsthones, rdruid and rsham are the hardest to focus.

With all heal cds/defensives and healtstones, hpriest and hpal are hardest to focus.

Just gotta know when to swap to hpal/hpriest.

Disc priest is most difficult to kill when dome and PS are available and 30 stacks of shadowmend trait., Disc priest easiest to kill without any of those three.

In general, rdruid has most sustinatbility without cds, followed by rsham. Cyclone/hex/roots/bind/shapeshift/grounding/LoSing are pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I still can never figure this one out. People would rather attack a DPS and literally do ZERO damage than focus the healer thats keeping him topped off. If you just wanna run around and tunnel people I guess thats fine since you can play the way you want to. However, what fun is it beating on a guy who stays full health the entire time? The end result is you are gonna die and he stays 100% health. I dont see how that could be fun for anyone. Or do some people just enjoying not contributing anything to a fight?
    That my friend, is an ancient question yet to find an answer for.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Healer can't heal if they are CC'd ><

It's funny, i just quit AV with my priest alt, because i got tired of casting 2 flash heal --> death grip --> dead --> run back --> repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I still can never figure this one out. People would rather attack a DPS and literally do ZERO damage than focus the healer thats keeping him topped off. If you just wanna run around and tunnel people I guess thats fine since you can play the way you want to. However, what fun is it beating on a guy who stays full health the entire time? The end result is you are gonna die and he stays 100% health. I dont see how that could be fun for anyone. Or do some people just enjoying not contributing anything to a fight?
    This problem has been around ever since the start of the game. If you play with random players that you don't know, always expect the worst.