Thread: blizzcon leak

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    I don't know what's more entertaining, all the leak threads, or all the people complaining and overreacting about them like it's the end of the world that they get made.
    The people complaining and overreacting is what I am here for, cracks me up. Especially the ones that say something along the lines of "idiots reply to these fake leaks" while replying to the fake leak...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ogd84638230878893 View Post
    -Code name: Rise of the Fallen Prince

-Expansion will be presented at Blizzcon 2019, after revealing Warcraft III: Reforged launch date.

-It will feature the comeback of Arthas, following Reforged’s lore Retcons

-Arthas will not be happy with WoTLK events, but he won’t definitely be the villiain of this expansion, although we will believe so.

-New zones: Northeron and Quel’Thalas. Besides having only two zones at start, they will be massively big, with a really long storyline touching Lordaeron survivors and isolated High Elves

-Factions would be merged since 8.3 so this wouldn’t be an xpac feature

-New races: High Elves (Brand new model, not related to previous elves models, unique customizations etc) for the Alliance, and Ogres (All tribes united, both male and female with two-headed option) for the Horde. No Allied Races planned at launch.

-New class: Dragonsworn. Mail class with three specs: tank, heal, and a unique dps playstile (mixing dragon magic and melee attacks). Some gameplay aspects involve the use of one-handed weapons and offhand, Dragonflight oath that would work like Zandalari Loa election. All races are eligible to become Dragonsworn, including Allied Races. They start at level 1 and will take a relevant position in 9.2’s Dragon Isles lore.

-Level system revamped. All 120 characters will become level 50 and the new max level would be 60. This cap will not be increased in following expansions, introducing a substitute mechanic that’s still being discused.

-World revamp following level revamp. You will still be able to visit the old world through CoT. Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, Pandaria, Kezan, Kul Tiras, Zandalar, Broken Isles and Outland are included in this update, leaving Draenor for a future update.

-Almost every quest will have choices, this is a change that has come to say long-term. The team is excited about creating branching stories, but there will still be a canon outcome of each one. Obviously major lore quests will remain linear for the sake of narrative.

-Housing will finally be a thing. It will be similar to Wildstar’s. There will be a Guild version, named Fortresses.

-Following Housing, there will be two new professions: Lumberjack and Woodworking, they will offer the vast majority of housing decorations, bows and crossbows, although other professions will be able to craft some decos.

-Artifact system will not be present in this expansion

-Island Expeditions and Warfronts will be still accesible via NPCs, both soloable.
    Look another High Elf Thread!
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

I remember when someone leaked the name Battle for Azeroth on here and people, including me, scoffed at it for being too generic and unimaginative. Since then I'm just gonna sit on the fence about new expansion leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Blizzard is having Golden change some of the WC3 lore. That alone is enough for me to not want to buy WC3: RF.
    Meh. The only change that upsets me is not using Arthas' voice actor from the original WC3.

First of all, a serious "leaker" would indeed create a fresh account that has no link to anything from his work at blizzard or his free time online. So random letters and numbers is as authentic as it gets. People with credible information usually are under NDA and as such you try and stay anon, unless he wants to ruin his career and life.

I am sure 99% of this thread would post a leak on their real account and get busted. lol
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2019-09-23 at 10:33 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    For how lame the "leak" is, the mods definitely over-moderated it.. weird cryptic comment from one about mod queue something, infracting one guy for writing "fakeeee", reminding us that this is not the place for a high elf disccusion (as if there would be any productive discussion going on here), etc. Like really, why do they care about this one, when all the others have been pretty much the wild west of shit talking, something is fishy and my guess is that this is their attempt at trolling us.
    My guess is the "mod queue" mess was because the guy's name is like those names that you see on here every night posting about illegal medicines.

The High Elf thing was trying to keep this thread from devolving into the High Elf back and forth that gets threads closed.

Only odd thing was infracting for "faaaake" and that was probably a judgement call.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I remember when someone leaked the name Battle for Azeroth on here and people, including me, scoffed at it for being too generic and unimaginative. Since then I'm just gonna sit on the fence about new expansion leaks.
    The BFA leak thread was hilarious. It was pretty much across the board angry people saying it's a terrible fake leak, to ban leak threads, etc. Then it turned out to be true. There was a similar thing that happened with the WoD leak.

1 post by this user
    why people do this ? just go and lie to people on the internet ... pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    The BFA leak thread was hilarious. It was pretty much across the board angry people saying it's a terrible fake leak, to ban leak threads, etc. Then it turned out to be true. There was a similar thing that happened with the WoD leak.
    link to that threads, because i believe you are full of shit and all that those threads "predicted" were obvious things everyone knew already at the point of posting

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Mod Bump due to time spent in Moderation Queue.
    Why do mods allow these "leak" threads... just STICKY a speculation thread and let these fantastical whims of people post to their hearts' content there!

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Mod Bump due to time spent in Moderation Queue.
    You've given infractions for Half-Life 3 jokes yet this get's through, with that user name?

My god.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I know it's bunkam, because whomever the OP is - I have them on ignore so I can't see the post or whomever it is (followed this through the home page link), and if you're on my ignore list - you have to be the ripest of lying jackass A-Holes to make it there! :P

EDIT: or it's a 1-post person, where I have the code in place to hide said people due to being burner accounts 90% of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how people are getting so lazy with these obviously bullshit "leaks", they can't even be bothered to link any sources...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

wwait....how would alied races be this new class...that start from level 1.....when alied races are...20?

Huh.

I didn't think they were going to do BlizzCon this year. What are they going to announce? Another Overwatch patch or a new candy crush level?

Quote Originally Posted by sephrinx View Post
    Huh.

I didn't think they were going to do BlizzCon this year. What are they going to announce? Another Overwatch patch or a new candy crush level?
    the next expansion..

High Elves and Housing LOL you should have picked one or the other would have been more believable. Also the next class will be or at least have a ranged spec as we have not had one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    You've given infractions for Half-Life 3 jokes yet this get's through, with that user name?

My god.
    It is quite saddening that people get infractions for stupid things and "this" is fine to them . Stated "Should take in some consideration on whether to lock it or not. For this OP creator it is one post freshly created account and made this. Anyone can see it is made to troll people." Kind of biased but these are the forums.