Blizzard is laughing so hard now

They knew we didn't want it but just to prove how wrong the community was they actually released it, now when the connumity actually realize they never did want it they can just sit back and laugh.

But to be serious, was it actually OK to release classic and waste time and money just to prove how wrong the community was? Just because they were right, was it OK?

Can we just make a "Hating on Classic" megathread for posts like this?

I know lots of people that are still playing, and my server is "full" during waking hours. I'm sure there's been some drop off, everyone knew there would be (even retail suffers from this after expansions/patches), but there are definitely a lot of people who want Classic.

Tard post of the day award

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I know a lot of people that haven't played WoW in years, and they're so sucked into Classic. My friend list haven't been this active in a long time.

I think Classic is more for those who left WoW rather than those who currently play Retail.
    - Dare not to sleep -

op get ur school money back

the game looks quite busy right now... laughing with joy with all the new/back subs?

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxit the Gnome View Post
    I know a lot of people that haven't played WoW in years, and they're so sucked into Classic. My friend list haven't been this active in a long time.

I think Classic is more for those who left WoW rather than those who currently play Retail.
    Was fun seeing a few old faces for a while that I didn't add on Facebook after they quit. I play destiny 2 so could still have a chat with them whilst they were around but, after a week they started dribbling off again and I hae seen them on all last weekend. Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by legendaryusername View Post
    op get ur school money back
    I dont know what third world country you live in but where I live you dont pay for school, you get payed to go to school.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's a variety of open topics that already discuss this, please use one of them.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara