Page 1 of 45
... LastLast

Ultra massive spoilers [confirmed ingame]

WARNING: DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GET SPOILED. THESE ARE FROM THE WOWHEAD LIVESTREAM

So..... those of you who saw it - What do you guys think about the events that occurred in front of Orgrimmar?

Mod Edit: Just adding a link to the cinematic to the OP, if you don't mind overly.

Last edited by Aucald; 2019-09-24 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Added Cinematic
    Because some things are just worth fighting for.

Her... exit was a bit sudden... other than that? Goosbumps

The Unifaction is born. Praise be.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    that cinematic was intense ... now only nathanos needs to die.

ultra massive spoilers .. there are none. can we ban the op ?

Fuck me, Anduin making a speech in Orgrimmar. It's just as bad as I imagined.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Greymane is pissed off that they didn't get to kill Sylvanas. Let's see if that goes anywhere or if the Golden Child just soothes his rage.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Fuck me, Anduin making a speech in Orgrimmar. It's just as bad as I imagined.
    Just another case of that 'Horde Bias' at play.

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    ultra massive spoilers .. there are none. can we ban the op ?
    There actually are. I am doing my best to not say it directly in the first post.

If the Mods think that the title is clickbait - I will happily edit it.
    Because some things are just worth fighting for.

Both cinematics revealed, end of the factions, Sylvanas serving the Old Gods and achievement for finishing the BfA storyline. I thought it would be gated but that's it.
    Last edited by Poizo; 2019-09-24 at 04:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Spoilers, goes without saying.

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Any links to it for us unlucky EU folk?
    That awkward moment when what you ask for is delivered above you seconds before posting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas running away?

Man, who knew
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

terrible, adios WoW

And this kids is why an old warrior shouldn't have challenged a fucking supernatural creature to a 1v1 duel.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Who gave buff to Sylvanas?

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Sylvanas running away?

Man, who knew
    Not like she's ran 7,000 times already this expansion. Seriously, why can't Jaina ice block her like she did everyone fucking else in WoTLK?!

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Sylvanas running away?

Man, who knew
    Like Lorthremar said: What ever she wants to do, she does not need the horde for it anymore

At least that settles the question on who would win Mak'gora.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    And this kids is why an old warrior shouldn't have challenged a fucking supernatural creature to a 1v1 duel.
    *Looks at Garrosh Vs Thrall*

Yeah...