Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Um, no. She's no Lady anymore. She's not Warchief, she's not the leader of the Foresaken - she's nothing.

She is real legend everyone will understand go watch ( War Campaign Sylvanas Loyalist Ending - Sylvanas' Plan Revealed ) see what is reality

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Um, no. She's no Lady anymore. She's not Warchief, she's not the leader of the Foresaken - she's nothing.

she is real legend everyone will udnerstand one day go watch ( War Campaign Sylvanas Loyalist Ending - Sylvanas' Plan Revealed )

Sylvanas is real legend everyone will understand one day go watch ( War Campaign Sylvanas Loyalist Ending - Sylvanas' Plan Revealed )

The gates of Orgrimmar look glorious in CGI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Nah, you were implying that they were getting rid of factions altogether. Just like several other nitwits who keep insisting that's what's happening.
    Whatever you say pal.

Be sure to keep feeding that horse.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

As warcraft/wow veteran this is HUGE for me, I fell chapters of warcraft universe are done, Sylvanas not been the forsaken leader (i assume this will happen, the feeling I get here is she lost the respect of horde/forsaken big time)and Saurfang dead is huge lore-wise for me, the only problem i have is that i don't fell blizzard build other characters enough to take place of the ones we lost

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    she lost the respect of horde/forsaken big time
    Make an undead character in Classic. Just listen to the intro.
    She never had any respect for the Horde. It was nothing but a necessity. And if you actually do any quests at least in classic or in retail WoTLK you see that she always meant to use the Horde and the betray it.

The writing for the game has become incredibly sh*tty.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

wowhead.com/news=295285/war-campaign-sylvanas-loyalist-ending-sylvanas-plan-revealed-spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Wiedzemir View Post
    She never had any respect for the Horde. It was nothing but a necessity. And if you actually do any quests at least in classic or in retail WoTLK you see that she always meant to use the Horde and the betray it.
    Never said SHE had respect for the hoder, I said she lost the respect, horde/forsaken had for her

Quote Originally Posted by Wiedzemir View Post
    I wish more people would have paid attention to this. Sylvanas has never been "morally grey", she's Arthas without Ner'zhul's crown. The Forsaken were her puppets to seek vengeance on Arthas like the Scourge were Arthas' puppets to destroy the world. She cared only about that goal, and since that point, she's cared only for herself and staving off the eternal torment she faces at her final death.

Sylvanas is no less evil than Azshara. She demands and receives the love of her people and uses it for her own aggrandizement and power.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well that was super lame. Not really shocking at this point.

No death, No life, no destruction, no torment is good enough for this traitorous wench, BUT she brought something good, finally alliance and horde see the honor in eachother and she WILL FAIL AGAIN!!! and this time, she will be feast for the worms for good... and then the worms on hooks for some old god and then BBQ in Al'Akir

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    At last, it is over.

Now... taking bets on whether 8.3 happens?

N'zoth - Azshara - Sylvanas raid? Or There won't be an 8.3 and they get saved for 9.0?
    Multiples ways they can take it...guess we'll just have to wait till November.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    The gates of Orgrimmar look glorious in CGI
    Great gates to a city of a once great faction.
    Everything of the Horde still looks great but the characters and lore behind it that once made it great are all gone or dead.

Sylvanas definitely did all of that so no Horde soldier would die either. Great leader demonstration right there.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Sylvanas definitely did all of that so no Horde soldier would die either. Great leader demonstration right there.
    What? Am I missing something?

10+ Year Old Account
    If the factions unify, I hope that means we can kill anyone in the open world.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    If the factions unify, I hope that means we can kill anyone in the open world.
    Yes, imagine eating gnomes as a Worgen, oh glorious days that would bring!

All the comments are funny as hell. “I quit bfa”, “i dont play wow anymore” “classic is the best i want to live in the past”
    Why do you guys care ? All I can hear on this website is complaining, dont like it ? Go away, whats the point?