Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The War Campaign Finale Cinematics

The War Campaign Finale Cinematics
    The war campaign comes to a thrilling conclusion with the new patch! Be warned, these cinematics contain HEAVY SPOILERS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screencap 1: "Can we just..."

Screencap 2: "No we cannot."

2nd Trailer was hype. Ill save speculation for later

So we lost Garrosh for a Troll dying as a weak pussie.
    And Sylvanas just flying away in smoke....

Ok blizzard you had your lame fun now bring Garrosh back so we can move forward with the horde progression because since he died we basicly are at the same point as we stood at the end of Cata.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok so what does this mean? Sylvanas abandned the horde and now everythig is all right?

It's funny that the only 'Alliance atrocities' Anduin can come up with is Arthas and Jaina's father and he implies that it's equal to everything Horde has done.

I can imagine Sylvanas knew they would never hold the city. So if she escapes now or later didnt matter

Thank god for classic because retail is dead to me now with that fucking terrible writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    It's funny that the only 'Alliance atrocities' Anduin can come up with is Arthas and Jaina's father and he implies that it's equal to everything Horde has done.
    green jesus Thrall leads and saves again
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

10+ Year Old Account
    So.. the factions will unite now? Atleast that's what I got from the ingame cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    The great horde alliance is completed

That's called diplomacy

That's called diplomacy. Yes he could have run off a list of all the F'd up stuff the Horde has done and the short list of comparable Alliance nastiness but that wouldn't have accomplished anything but making Anduin look like a total Trump in a moment where they could almost taste the peace.

It was worse then I imagined... way to make game of thrones ending look like a masterpiece.

It actually ends with her learning magic and turning to smoke or something? Just wtf...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't watch the cinematics but I have one question I'd like an answer : Does your choices matters? Especially concerning the : Support the Rebel or Support Sylvanas, does it have an impact in the quest and aftermatch?

10+ Year Old Account
    sooo...are we on the same side now or...

Breaking the cycle of alliance vs horde suggests...umm yeah...

it would be kinda cool to have more people to dungeon/raid/pvp with...but how would the actual world cope as it's pretty horde vs alliance even before we lost 2 capitals :S

Quote Originally Posted by Dainah View Post
    That's called diplomacy. Yes he could have run off a list of all the F'd up stuff the Horde has done and the short list of comparable Alliance nastiness but that wouldn't have accomplished anything but making Anduin look like a total Trump in a moment where they could almost taste the peace.
    It's just too similar to what Horde fanboys were spamming for years in Lore subforum.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

7+ Year Old Account
    I know, off the top of my head: Garithos, Camp Taurajo, Orc internment camps, and the Purge of Dalaran. Is any of this comparable to what the Horde has done since arriving on Azeroth? Perhaps Arthas, but he wasn't too discriminating in who he killed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyjack View Post
    It actually ends with her learning magic and turning to smoke or something? Just wtf...
    Uhhhhhhhhh.... she's a Banshee....

Worst expansion ever storywise.