Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    John Soloman has been spot on from day 1. He's very similar to Trump in that liberals loved him until he started telling the truth about things in a way that was disadvantageous for them.
    No, he hasn't. Literally NOTHING that dipshit has said has been true.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    There was no "wire-tapping". That's just a conspiracy theory that Trump fed you and you swallowed hook, line, and sinker.
    Oh yeah? The Attorney General doesn't agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, he hasn't. Literally NOTHING that dipshit has said has been true.
    Again, I thank you for your unbalanced opinions. I'm glad I'm staying up to date on how Orbitus feels about things.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

John Soloman has been spot on from day 1. He's very similar to Trump in that liberals loved him until he started telling the truth about things in a way that was disadvantageous for them.
    Still no link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Still no link.
    https://thehill.com/author/john-solomon
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

- - - Updated - - -

Again, I thank you for your unbalanced opinions. I'm glad I'm staying up to date on how Orbitus feels about things.
    These aren't opinions. These are outright facts, because even Trump's STATE DEPARTMENT has said he is making shit up. https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...9a0_story.html

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, click on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. They are literally all fucking opinion articles. Meaning there is no evidence to support ANY OF THEM.

These aren't opinions. These are outright facts, because even Trump's STATE DEPARTMENT has said he is making shit up. https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...9a0_story.html
    LOL, that article pretty clearly demonstrates what I said about how liberals react to one of their own waking up and telling the truth. According to that article, he was conveniently a great investigative journalist when he worked for the Washington Post. Funny, that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...him/628758001/
    The Justice Department confirmed in a court filing there is no evidence that Trump Tower was targeted for surveillance by the Obama administration — contradicting President Trump's controversial claim first made in March.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

I mean look at this retarded post: https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...-what-it-wants

It says the "blue wave was crushed", while the Democrats picked up 40 fucking seats. Only a gullible Trump supporter would listen to this bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, click on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. They are literally all fucking opinion articles. Meaning there is no evidence to support ANY OF THEM.
    Just because something is an opinion, doesn't mean that there isn't any evidence to support the opinion. You should welcome the opportunity to read his articles and form your own cogent arguments for a change rather than flailing about as you do.

LOL, that article pretty clearly demonstrates what I said about how liberals react to one of their own waking up and telling the truth. According to that article, he was conveniently a great investigative journalist when he worked for the Washington Post. Funny, that.
    You didn't fucking read it then.

The Attorney General disagreed with that statement.

Just because something is an opinion, doesn't mean that there isn't any evidence to support the opinion. You should welcome the opportunity to read his articles and form your own cogent arguments for a change rather than flailing about as you do.
    No, it just means that the Hill won't stand behind such bullshit because they know it is false.

The Attorney General disagreed with that statement.
    The Attorney General should find some evidence then.

You didn't fucking read it then.
    Oh yeah?

"At The Post, he was a hard-charging national investigative correspondent, with a knack for turning out important stories — such as one in 2007 detailing Giuliani’s efforts to enrich himself after serving as New York’s mayor on Sept. 11, 2001.

Over the past decade or so, his work has taken on a more conservative cast. His prominence within the conservative media ecosystem has been abetted by Fox News’s Hannity, who has featured him in segments highlighting his columns, particularly those casting doubt about special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Trump’s ties to Russia."

I actually did read the article, several times, over the course of several months.

- - - Updated - - -

The Attorney General should find some evidence then.
    He speaks for the Justice Department, or don't you know?

- - - Updated - - -

No, it just means that the Hill won't stand behind such bullshit because they know it is false.
    You said he didn't have any evidence. He sure has a lot of evidence. Who's ignoring what now?

Oh yeah?

"At The Post, he was a hard-charging national investigative correspondent, with a knack for turning out important stories — such as one in 2007 detailing Giuliani’s efforts to enrich himself after serving as New York’s mayor on Sept. 11, 2001.

Over the past decade or so, his work has taken on a more conservative cast. His prominence within the conservative media ecosystem has been abetted by Fox News’s Hannity, who has featured him in segments highlighting his columns, particularly those casting doubt about special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Trump’s ties to Russia."

I actually did read the article, several times, over the course of several months.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no evidence that Obama spied on Trump.

And going on Hannity doesn't make you smart, it makes you fucking retarded. Hannity is lucky he isn't being sued right now for pushing his own conspiracy theories. And he was still wrong about Mueller's investigation, because he Mueller referred everything to congress. Including 10 instances of obstruction, and 2 instances of collusion.

- - - Updated - - -

You said he didn't have any evidence. He sure has a lot of evidence. Who's ignoring what now?
    He doesn't that is why he is an opinion author, and literally NOTHING he has posted has been true.

And going on Hannity doesn't make you smart, it makes you fucking retarded. Hannity is lucky he isn't being sued right now for pushing his own conspiracy theories. And he was still wrong about Mueller's investigation, because he Mueller referred everything to congress. Including 10 instances of obstruction, and 2 instances of collusion.
    I never argued that going on Hannity meant one thing or another. The purpose of that quote was to demonstrate how the Washington Post article was saying John Solomon was a great investigative reporter back when he worked at the Post. That was something you had said earlier was evidence that I didn't read the article. Then I directly quoted the part I was talking about. Stop confusing yourself.

He still needs to produce evidence. The Justice department already investigated Trump's claims...and found zero evidence to support them.

I never argued that going on Hannity meant one thing or another. The purpose of that quote was to demonstrate how the Washington Post article was saying John Solomon was a great investigative reporter back when he worked at the Post. That was something you had said earlier was evidence that I didn't read the article. Then I directly quoted the part I was talking about. Stop confusing yourself.
    Yeah, then he went full nutbar and started going clearly into fucking conspiracy theories.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't that is why he is an opinion author, and literally NOTHING he has posted has been true.
    That's a pretty far-fetched and adolescent argument you're making there. Really, "NOTHING" he said has been true, lol? You're not even worth it.

He still needs to produce evidence. The Justice department already investigated Trump's claims...and found zero evidence to support them.
    Probably a dozen times now, whenever Trump restates it, they have to investigate it because Barr is Trump's personal ball warmer.