A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I honestly hope they do cause "civil unrest". The national guard will come down on them like a ton of bricks. It'll be like Afghanistan where they had pickup trucks with machine guns and we had M-1 Abrams and A-10's.
    Yeah, isn't going to happen. They barely even show up for Trump rallies any more, a war is entirely out of their league. They have far to much infighting to get anywhere if they did. They would mostly just fuss about it on internet forums, same as they do now.

There are some that are legitimately dangerous, but there aren't really enough to be classified as any sort of revolutionary threat, just scattered acts of terrorism that can cause damage, but no institutional change.
    "Antifa has really gotten out of hand, they have no good arguments so they resort to violence" - Adolf Hitler, Berlin 1945
    "I did not say anything resembling this quote" - George Montagu, the 9th Earl of Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Democrats should do the country a favor and stop wasting our time. Impeachment will not work, it will never. You will cause more violence and riots if this happens. I want to be safe, don't start a coup against Trump just because you have emotional problems.
    The rest of us want to be safe from people like you, who claim you have fantasies about shooting up mainstream media sites. Getting rid of him protects us from him and his ilk encouraging people like you to fantasize about violent attacks against innocent people.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Woman-In-A-Bra

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Republicans believe the democrats are total criminals across the board because they support and endorse illegal immigration across the border which makes the entire democrat party a domestic threat to the nation and a group that does not believe in the rule of law. Then you have people like Maxine Waters who make a call for action to confront republicans on the street which is a clear inciting of violence in the view of republicans and nothing happens to her. Furthermore, if the leadership in DC fails to correct the problem and then the House impeaches Trump, you WILL get civil unrest and this goes WAY beyond being irrational and disagreeing with the democrats. For republicans, impeachment is a clear act of war on the people on the nation.

Its gonna happen. There will be civil unrest if Trump is impeached. The nation will permanently change. Forever. If you don't understand why that is coming, you need to back off a laser focus on the Trump impeachment and look at everything else going on.

And it doesn't have to be a "convincing argument". The Trump base isn't going to respond to these events by sitting down at a conference and talking it out. You are gonna see a large rise in militias and marches and protests. Fighting will break out. The nation ends with Trump's impeachment.
    You know eventually if you keep going back to this well enough it'll go dry.....anditsdry. Bone dry. This shit from you is tiring.

You don't give concessions to people that are violent just because they don't like the law and someone being president. You're essentially saying "be nice to the crazy fucking morons, what if they end up being crazy fucking morons and do moronic crazy shit?" And that's fucking stupid.

But do go on with "everything else going on". What the fuck does that even mean? What should people be focused on? We'd love to know rather than more of your random civil war conspiracies.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You know eventually if you keep going back to this well enough it'll go dry.....anditsdry. Bone dry. This shit from you is tiring.

You don't give concessions to people that are violent just because they don't like the law and someone being president. You're essentially saying "be nice to the crazy fucking morons, what if they end up being crazy fucking morons and do moronic crazy shit?" And that's fucking stupid.

But do go on with "everything else going on". What the fuck does that even mean? What should people be focused on? We'd love to know rather than more of your random civil war conspiracies.
    While I condemn the veiled "civil war" threats from some on this forum just as much as the next rational guy, I do think there is something uniquely dangerous about this situation. The typical way that we would heal as a nation, if removal was voted for, would be that Republicans eventually join Democrats and the sycophants feel too alienated and outnumbered to escalate things to violence. The big difference with Trump is, his supporters view many Republicans to also be the enemy. He's gone as far as one can go towards creating a viable third party without actually doing it. So without some slam dunk reasoning that makes his followers go "oh shit, maybe I was wrong", there is a high risk that they are going to genuinely feel that the government apparatus was abused to remove their man from power and that they need to do something about it. That being said, the average person in modern America is a giant pussy and wouldn't join a movement unless it was already going and big enough to make them feel safe in doing so. That's why at most it would be lone wolf attacks.
    Last edited by Sulla; 2019-10-20 at 01:47 AM.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    While I condemn the veiled "civil war" threats from some on this forum just as much as the next rational guy, I do think there is something uniquely dangerous about this situation. The typical way that we would heal as a nation, if removal was voted for, would be that Republicans eventually join Democrats and the sycophants feel too alienated and outnumbered to escalate things to violence. The big difference with Trump is, his supporters view many Republicans to also be the enemy. He's gone as far as one can go towards creating a viable third party without actually doing it. So without some slam dunk reasoning that makes his followers go "oh shit, maybe I was wrong", there is a high risk that they are going to genuinely feel that the government apparatus was used to remove their man from power and that they need to do something about it.
    Except the true Trump supporters are really a small slither of the population if polling is around 15-16% of the population and if you take into the account the average American and their level of laziness most of them aren't going to do anything except bitch and moan.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Except the true Trump supporters are really a small slither of the population if polling is around 15-16% of the population and if you take into the account the average American and their level of laziness most of them aren't going to do anything except bitch and moan.
    Yeah I pretty much agreed with that. I was editing some variation of that into my post while you were typing this reply.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

Sulla is a Trump Supporter. He's been 200% behind his rhetoric since day one, and even endorsed pedophile Roy Moore because it would "Own the Libs".

That post of his is a lie designed to make him seem innocent... his posting history shows he's been the very toxic person expousing the very same rhetoric he's claiming Trump Supporters swallowing - he's one of them, and now pretending he was never part of this.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Don't engage with Sulla as if he's not a Trump Supporter. He's been 200% behind his rhetoric since day one, and even endorsed pedophile Roy Moore because it would "Own the Libs".

That post of his is a lie designed to make him seem innocent... his posting history shows he's been the very toxic person expousing the very same rhetoric he's claiming Trump Supporters swallowing - he's one of them, and now pretending he was never part of this.
    I have supported Trump on some things, and not on other things. I'm sorry that your mind isn't capable of anything short of simple compartmentalization. And my posting is about a specific topic of discussion, it's not meant to make me appear anyway to anyone. I couldn't give a fuck what you think about whether I'm a true Trump supporter or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    While I condemn the veiled "civil war" threats from some on this forum just as much as the next rational guy, I do think there is something uniquely dangerous about this situation. The typical way that we would heal as a nation, if removal was voted for, would be that Republicans eventually join Democrats and the sycophants feel too alienated and outnumbered to escalate things to violence. The big difference with Trump is, his supporters view many Republicans to also be the enemy. He's gone as far as one can go towards creating a viable third party without actually doing it. So without some slam dunk reasoning that makes his followers go "oh shit, maybe I was wrong", there is a high risk that they are going to genuinely feel that the government apparatus was abused to remove their man from power and that they need to do something about it. That being said, the average person in modern America is a giant pussy and wouldn't join a movement unless it was already going and big enough to make them feel safe in doing so. That's why at most it would be lone wolf attacks.
    You know what? Thank you for the first normal response I've seen from you in years. I do have one problem with it though, and it's the bolded.

There's very little chance that even if there was a slam dunk case, which by the way there basically is already, that they would accept it. These are the people that will even turn Trump's own words inside out to make it seem like that's not what he actually said and cry foul at laws that go against him. If they were going to step away from Trump they would have done it already, if they need a slam dunk case then there's no hope in that department.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You know what? Thank you for the first normal response I've seen from you in years. I do have one problem with it though, and it's the bolded.

There's very little chance that even if there was a slam dunk case, which by the way there basically is already, that they would accept it. These are the people that will even turn Trump's own words inside out to make it seem like that's not what he actually said and cry foul at laws that go against him. If they were going to step away from Trump they would have done it already, if they need a slam dunk case then there's no hope in that department.
    Eh, I meant something that convinces them. I agree that it's not exactly easy to come by. But, Trump is acting erratic enough lately that he may do it to himself.

How's going? Anything new in this shitshow?

Around here shit hit the fan. Santiago is burning ATM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.
    How is this post is flaming?

Why not infract the troll rather than anyone who reacts to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

You called him the T-word.

Guess which one is going to be infracted.

Prepare thy juicy butt.
    Last edited by Santti; 2019-10-20 at 08:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Are we really afraid of bunch of people whose mortal enemy is a "soy boy". They've shown time and time again that they get their ass kicked at any rally where "big bad Antifa" shows up. Their only tactic seems to be suicidal mass shootings, when caught they cry "it was just a prank bro".

Technology and critical thinking is 'liberal proganda' in their book.

Their only saving grace would be swift mass incarceration before things get serious. No one fears the MAGA Hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Because Thwart wouldn't be able to infract the people reacting to the troll that he left uninfracted as a bait.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Are we really afraid of bunch of people whose mortal enemy is a "soy boy". They've shown time and time again that they get their ass kicked at any rally where "big bad Antifa" shows up. Their only tactic seems to be suicidal mass shootings, when caught they cry "it was just a prank bro".

Technology and critical thinking is 'liberal proganda' in their book.

Their only saving grace would be swift mass incarceration before things get serious. No one fears the MAGA Hat.
    We shouldn't be lying to ourselves about it while there will be no civil wars there will be lone wolves. Donald Trump is not going to leave office peacefully even if he is put in prison his nut job family will sound the blow horn for him advancing conspiracy theories if not only to try to save themselves or make a buck. They will not go quietly into that good night they will be kicking and screaming and riling up the neanderthals.

Anyone else noticing the sudden re-emergence of "Lets focus on Hillary" in the last few days?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Anyone else noticing the sudden re-emergence of "Lets focus on Hillary" in the last few days?
    Yup,and it reeks of pure desperation and fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It likely comes from media pushing her into forefront with attack on Tulsi Gabbard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It likely comes from media pushing her into forefront with attack on Tulsi Gabbard.
    Not really the media. Just specifically conservative media.

Fox brushed close to self awareness when they wrote an article criticizing CNN and MSNBC for not giving Clinton's comments primetime coverage like Fox did. Probably because literally no one except Fox cares.