Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Ended with Nixon. He negotiated with NV to stall peace talks to win an election, to stall peace talks. Regan negotiated with Iran to keep the hostages to win an election.
    and dont forget his deal with the Contras
    Last edited by Thwart; 2019-11-30 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    and dont forget his deal with the Contras
    I just live the fact that that asshole went on national TV admitting he committed treason. But because in his heart he felt it was the right thing to do, everyone gave him a pass.

There have been numerous warnings to stay on topic. Keep the discussions to the impeachment and not to random discussions of Trump, republicans or anything else.

And I thought estalogical was bad with what he considers off topic.

How is talking about the person being impeached and his misconduct off topic in the impeachment thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    There have been numerous warnings to stay on topic. Keep the discussions to the impeachment and not to random discussions of Trump, republicans or anything else.
    Those things are intertwined, disusing the latest republican lie is directly and indirectly related to Trump's crimes - and discussing the many lies attempting to distract from the impeachment is without question related to the impeachment, just because you don't like people pointing out the republican corruption doesn't mean its off topic or trolling .

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    and this
    Did you really infract the same person twice on the same page you goddamn bitch, @Thwart? You don't fucking do that you waste of light green font.

Mad that your orange overlord is in trouble? How small of a person can you fucking get? Too bad that no amount of abusing your power will ever make it go away rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Did you really infract the same person twice on the same page you goddamn bitch, @Thwart? You don't fucking do that you waste of light green font.

Mad that your orange overlord is in trouble? How small of a person can you fucking get? Too bad that no amount of abusing your power will ever make it go away rofl.
    Sad that the main site admins see nothing wrong with this behavior. Go ahead and infract me lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ52sXi0ke4 What every new person to online games should watch

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    The mod instructions in the first post say small off-topic conversations or single posts--which is what had here--are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    The mod instructions in the first post say small off-topic conversations or single posts--which is what had here--are fine.
    Stop bringing facts to a feel fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Stop bringing facts to a feel fight.
    Fair.

/10 chars

Reporting a mod right now. If i were you id just keep reporting him when he pops up instead of discussing his moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

Try and be understanding. Their orange criminal Führer is in such a huge trouble, that they'd be on suicide watch if they weren't able to lash out constantly. In the name of humanitarian concern, let's indulge their tantrums.

Btw, love how your infraction isn't even in small fine print, but hidden. I guess there was still one last step on the ladder left to reach rock bottom.
    Last edited by Aedrielle; 2019-12-01 at 01:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

The ongoing GOP attempt to deflect was on full frontal FOX this morning. Specifically Rep. Collins (no, not that one, that's Senator Collins, Representative Doug Collins is different).

Two things of note:
    1) He wants to call Schiff, because Schiff will hand the HIC report to the HJC, and Collins is flat-out calling him a liar.

“My first and foremost witness is Adam Schiff,” Collins said on “Fox News Sunday,” also noting that Schiff had “compared himself in the past to a special counsel” and that then-special prosecutor Ken Starr testified during the GOP-controlled House’s impeachment of former President Clinton.

"[Schiff] has put himself into that position," Collins added. "If he chooses not to [testify], then I really have to question his veracity in what he’s putting in his report."
    Before I go on to talk about the second part, let's review what this means.
    a) the House Intelligence Committee is preparing a report. They all get to read it.
    b) Collins is specifically saying that, if Schiff refuses to testify, the report is invalid.
    c) As a reminder, Trump has yet to testify. Collins doesn't seem to have a problem with that.

And in case you think he's just trying to hide behind some legal wording, there's more.

2) When FOX News host Chris Wallace asked

Before we get to the question of whether this is an impeachable offense or not, do you see anything wrong with the president conditioning support of Ukraine to that country investigating some of the president’s political rivals?
    Collins responded

The premise of your question is based on witnesses who agree with your premise,

I do not believe it, so I’m not going to answer a hypothetical which is designed to simply say that the president did something improper
    In other words, Collins just flat-out doesn't believe it happened. Which means Schiff's report, plus all that public testimony under oath, means nothing to him anyhow. So why call it out?

This is all that's left of the GOP defense. Choosing not to believe the evidence, and calling the people who wrote the report -- even a report their colleagues are allowed to read -- a lie, without having written it or read it. The second anyone in the HIC points at a line in the report and says "That line is not true" maybe Collins has a point. Until then, he's going the full childish route, lalalalalala I can't hear you.

Because if he did listen, he'd have to admit the truth: everyone who has testified under oath has said Trump extorted a country. The people who say Trump didn't extort a country have not said so under oath. They've willingly accepted a ride on the Titanic and are screaming into the wind that they don't believe in water.

No-one is above the law.

Discussing the impeachment of a Republican president is pretty difficult if you can't discuss Republicans or the president.... there's offtopic, like discussing monstertruck races in this thread, and then there's intertwined/relevant to the topic.

OT: It's sad to see how this impeachment will amount to nothing. I'm glad the Dems (I hope it's ok the talk about the democrats) atleast went along with the inquiry into the Ukraine call and exposed what actually happened.

This is honestly a shitstain on American political history, and while current trumpkins can't figure what the fuck is actually going on, because they're busy pissing of the libs, the next generations will most likely view them as the idiots they are.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2019-12-01 at 05:56 PM.

To say the impeachment will amount to nothing isn't entirely accurate. Having his just incredibly corrupt and illegal activities laid out in the open is not going to help him. We always knew it was going to come down to 2020 since the republicans have elected to abandon loyalty to the nation.

So, basically Thwart has finally snapped and is banning everyone talking about the malfeasance of the GOP and our Dear Leader? Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So, basically Thwart has finally snapped and is banning everyone talking about the malfeasance of the GOP and our Dear Leader? Fantastic.
    Not a new development. He has gone full retard before.

The sad thing is, our super mods actually say it's fine. So good luck reporting it.
    Last edited by Santti; 2019-12-01 at 06:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

It would suit our mods, well that one, if they try to avoid threads that’ll make them act from an emotional perspective instead of an objective one. Then it just turns into harrasment tbh, and posters will ditch this place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    To say the impeachment will amount to nothing isn't entirely accurate. Having his just incredibly corrupt and illegal activities laid out in the open is not going to help him. We always knew it was going to come down to 2020 since the republicans have elected to abandon loyalty to the nation.
    None of that is new tho. Trumps been a corrupt person since the 80’s. I’m all for what the dems are doing tho, sitting back with a “it wont help” attitude would be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Discussing the impeachment of a Republican president is pretty difficult if you can't discuss Republicans or the president.... there's offtopic, like discussing monstertruck races in this thread, and then there's intertwined/relevant to the topic.

OT: It's sad to see how this impeachment will amount to nothing. I'm glad the Dems (I hope it's ok the talk about the democrats) atleast went along with the inquiry into the Ukraine call and exposed what actually happened.

This is honestly a shitstain on American political history, and while current trumpkins can't figure what the fuck is actually going on, because they're busy pissing of the libs, the next generations will most likely view them as the idiots they are.
    If anything it's going to be a be mark on history and election as to how far Trump and his ass kissers were willing to go to protect his illegitimate behavior.

Its important that the balance of power remains and the cracks are exposed so that fix the leaks after damage has been contained.

The criminals want you to feel like the process is pointless, that you don't pay attention, and just accept their behavior. Can't be complacent in their behavior.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-12-01 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    *snip*

The criminals want you to feel like the process is pointless, that you don't pay attention, and just accept their behavior. Can't be complacent in their behavior.
    Adult Swim had a bump that said that

but as for why Im here

no shock, but still

White House won’t take part in first House Judiciary impeachment hearing

so we get more of "but no one with first hand knowledge is here, and dont bring up how Trump is telling them all not to testify, like an honest innocent person would do