Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Exactly.

It never ends. This is siege warfare.

Now... anyone got any ideas how to fuck with him and the Trumphadis in the second quarter of 2020 (since this will eat up the first)?
    by that point we should hopefully have the morons taxes and hooooo boy will those be fun to pick apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    He was still a 2 term president. The Republicans won’t lose the Senate, and depending on how mobilized his base gets, could win seats in the house... with “Trumpier” members running.
    The election won't be decided by Trump's base 2018 taught us that.

It’s not this simple. There are many reasons, and one of them could be “I hate everything you, and your party stand for, and will move goal posts because I can.”

When a culture generally looses any sense of the sacred, things like the Constitution (and the other founding documents) are not worth the paper(or vellum) they are written on. People just tend to follow their axiomatic/psychological makeup, and "warp" the meaning of these documents to suit their needs.
    This faux neutrality and "both sides" bullshit you peddle around here is why there's such a divide. You help people believe the shit Trump and his supporters say and do is normal and ok. Your drivel has helped embolden the hate by the right, because they're told its normal to hate people indiscriminately.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Depends on how angry they get, and how many independents get disgusted with the Democrats.

Trump has a year to warp the reality in his favor.
    They are 1/3 of the electorate and they were very active during the election, democrats and independents will decide the election if they are engaged. Trump can wrap reality all he wants at this point the cult will follow and they don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I just worry about the idea that we're going to impeach the president because it'll put an asterisk next to his name, and that's good enough! That's worrisome.
    How about the asterisk isn't the main reason, but a nice little bonus. This impeachment is to show that the president isn't above the law, and none of them are, and when they do clearly illegal shit there need to be consequences. It's as simple as that. No tribal shit. No partisan bullshit. Just pure unadulterated law that goes after the president no matter what fucking letter is in front of their name.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    There is absolutely no reason to argue with biased people.
    AKA you can't defend your fucking positions and can't refute anything we say. So, not surprising.

I know, but the Republicans were going after him way before that. All it did was solidify his support. And Bush was not a blessing for the nation as a whole. Just as the next Democratic winner won’t be... they are getting more and more polarizing and unacceptable to whichever side looses.
    For all the hum bug about Clinton being a warning republicans only lost one seat in the senate after impeaching him and dominated congress for decades after. They all remember Clinton's approval rating but standing for Clinton devastated democrats.

5+ Year Old Account
    I understand the impeachment was very exciting, but please take election discussion to other threads.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Which is why the democrats lost the election. She wasn't the best choice. AND she was objectively a bad choice to begin with. Internally she was promised the presidency as she was "the next in line after obama"

And why did she became a senator in the first place. she went from being president wife to senator. This is why she was a bad choice.

- - - Updated - - -

You can clearly see the bias against trump. You can't be objective.

- - - Updated - - -

This forum has always been leftie & moving to radical left. which is why it was a mistake that I posted my honest opinion. basically it's like "agree with me or gtfo"

it's not healthy not leaving this bubble. try and look at what other people say and don't get offended when they disagree with your perception of your precious world.
    Yet she got more votes than Trump by almost 3 million more. And I didn't want her, but I voted for her anyway, because she isn't a racist bitch like Trump is.

- - - Updated - - -

No I'm not. I see trump being treated unfairly by everyone. I think the guy is a doofus & doesn't know how to express himself properly. But smart? yes he is. He won this election fair & square. Yet liberal can't accept the fact that he won & attack him on a daily basis. You might think that actually help expose trump, but that has the opposite affect. People now think that liberal media is just trying to sabotage trump at every corner. Which will result in him winning the 2020 election.

The way to win against trump is to simply ignore him. if bernie got half his media attention he would have kicked hillary ass back to her husband.

a shame that he didn't win. I totally wanted bernie to win.
    So, he should be treated fairly after breaking the law? I mean, he has been given every chance to defend himself, but he is doing everything he can to keep breaking the law, like obstructing justice and congress.

Also, he didn't win the election fair and square, he got a lot of help from Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    ACA, first black president, getting the US out of recession.
    Marriage equality and other LGBTQ-rights legislation, Dodd Frank, death of Osama.

There are many more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, he should be treated fairly after breaking the law?
    Yes he should be treated fairly. And yes, he certainly has been treated fairly, as you point out.

Claiming "unfair treatment" is such a weak defense. It is devoid of substance but also weak in the cuck sense.

This president is a bitch baby and always has been. Constantly crying about how he's being treated sooooo poorly. He also perpetually invokes "I'm rubber you're glue" tactics. What a baby dick little bitch.

I’m not neutral. I dislike what the current left stands for. I also don’t like the Republicans, who from my perspective helped the left get here.

A pox on both your houses.
    Its like you don;t understand what faux means.

- - - Updated - - -

If it's not fair. Then how come he won? he won according to US laws. He didn't abdicate the presidency. oh. and votes don't mean a goddamn thing while we have the electoral shit system.

If you think US laws are not fair. why don't we move to canada?
    Every US intelligence agency agrees he won with help from Russian interference. The only people who question those confirmed facts are Trump supporters.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

If it's not fair. Then how come he won? he won according to US laws. He didn't abdicate the presidency. oh. and votes don't mean a goddamn thing while we have the electoral shit system.

If you think US laws are not fair. why don't we move to canada?
    But it is fair, it has been THE MOST FAIR impeachment literally in fucking history.

But again, he didn't win the election fair and square, he got Russian help, thanks to gullible morons that believe anything and everything that was for Trump and against Clinton, thanks to Manafort giving internal polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik, one of Putin's best friends, who then used it to target the morons of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

If he did ask for their help, he would be in jail by now.
    That isn't what happens when you have a party of cultist.

Wrong, no one could arrest him. Thanks to a bullshit DoJ memo that isn't a fucking law. But thanks to Barr, Trump's personal fucking lawyer, not the Attorney General, he wouldn't arrest him anyway. Impeachment was the only option then.

If? He did it on video at a rally.

So what you're saying is that in spite of EVERY SINGLE US INTELLIGENCE AGENCY from the NSA to the CIA to the FBI to each intelligence agency of each branch of the armed forces, saying it 100% happened, you don't think it happened based on your own lack of knowledge of the way the law works in regards to the sitting US President? Cool.

the fuck are u talking about? do u think the judicial system is a joke?
    With Barr in the lead of it? ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY.

and here I thought republicans were the only consipiracy theorists.
    Considering he has done everything to appease Trump, including starting sham investigations into the start of the Russian investigation start that will lead to nothing, and confirm that we were still right, that Trump was helped by the Russians? Yeah, Barr is nothing but the most corrupt Attorney General, EVER.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering he has done everything to appease Trump, including starting sham investigations into the start of the Russian investigation start that will lead to nothing, and confirm that we were still right, that Trump was helped by the Russians? Yeah, Barr is nothing but the most corrupt Attorney General, EVER.
    Overall the US currently has the most corrupt government in the world. We'll see over the course of the next year if that will change or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    that is true. every single one of those politicians is immoral & should be shot down at half time of the superbowl. I am including republicans & democrats in this. Both sides are doing nothing but sabotaging each other at the expense of the country.
    The Dem controlled House passed over 200 bills to be sent to the Senate. Mitch McConnell refuses to bring any of them to a vote. How are the Dems the ones sabotaging anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    We also need to thank Tom Perez and Neera Tanden who made #BLUEWAVE2018 possible. Without the Blue Wave, there would be no impeachment.
    Government Affiliated Snark