Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post

Man I hope this shit is staged, otherwise we are fucking doomed.

I think trump supporters should just be honest about the fact it's not the speed they have an issue with, but the fact their guy is being impeached.
    Historical impeachment timelines took months, while this one took weeks and everyone still thinks it took too long. It's the speed of instant news now. Things took a long time to spread thanks to newspapers and evening news being the medium of choice for spreading news. Nowadays everything is available seconds after it happens. Unfortunately nothing happens fast enough for people today. I'm content enough to sit waiting for judgement day without even unfolding my hands. The youth of nowadays have no patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You're right, when was the last time a Dem was found to have engaged in domestic terrorism, working with foreign nations against political opponents, sent bombs to opponents, gerrymandered to the point of being illegal, or bribed foreign nations? When you ask for that and you don't find it, either there's two reasons why, either it doesn't exist or they are better at hiding it.
    After Obama's presidency, who engaged in most of what you mentioned right there, we have a president who engaged in.... most of what you mentioned right there. I really wish you people would realize none of these politicians are clean and stop arguing for your side.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    After Obama's presidency, who engaged in most of what you mentioned right there, we have a president who engaged in.... most of what you mentioned right there. I really wish you people would realize none of these politicians are clean and stop arguing for your side.
    Would you like to describe which one(s) of those he did? I would certainly love to hear about those.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It's cheap when people actually resign voluntarily.

A lot harder when people don't.
    Suck when a provided example kills your argument doesn't it. No need to play it out as if he werent accussed or pressured to resign by other dems.

Imagine if the republicans had the balls to tell Trump to fuck of.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2019-12-23 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Suck when a provided example kills your argument doesn't it. No need to play it out as if he werent accussed or pressured to resign by other dems.
    It's just a question, any data is valuable - more so data that contradicts preconceived notions.

Imagine if the republicans had the balls to tell Trump to fuck of.
    They were called Never-Trumpers and there were enough of those.

Don't remember any Never-Obama movements in Dems, though it's possible i just never paid attention back then.

They were called Never-Trumpers and there were enough of those.

Don't remember any Never-Obama movements in Dems, though it's possible i just never paid attention back then.
    Because Obama wasn't a low I.Q. idiot that had to be shown everything in pictures, had his name repeated to him constantly to keep his attention, and wasn't a threat to normal processes in the government. Obama wasn't the kind of person that just shit on everyone he met unless they sucked up to him, unlike Trump that needs constant fellatio else he'll stab you in the back.

Anyone can be president, but Trump showed not anyone should be president.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

It's just a question, any data is valuable - more so data that contradicts preconceived notions.
    What you meant to say is "it's just sealioning".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    What you meant to say is "it's just sealioning".
    No, no... he's saying that lies and the truth are both of equal value!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No, no... he's saying that lies and the truth are both of equal value!
    Reminds me of something Garak said in Deep Space 9, when Bashir asked him which of his stories were true.

"They're all true.'
    "Even the lies?"
    "ESPECIALLY the lies."

Is it not the smartest thing for the republicans to do right now is just stone wall on this? Right now Trump has a better chance than any other republican to win. If they drag this out and carry it as a rallying cry win 2020 and then just remove him after. The republicans know his base will vote. And nust wait to agree until right after the electiin and you are in a reset with 4 more years of repulican presidency with pence.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    One side got caught speeding, the other side got caught working with Russia to rig an election then got withholding Congressionally appointed aid, to fabricate a scandal on a political rival, all while financially benefitting off the presidency.

BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    One side got caught speeding, the other side got caught working with Russia to rig an election then got withholding Congressionally appointed aid, to fabricate a scandal on a political rival, all while financially benefitting off the presidency.

BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hell you all Trump is not a politician obviously. Do you expect me to believe that a seasoned politician doesnt know how to cover stuff up? This is par for the course with them. They all go in as civil servants and leave wealthy. Its not hard to see the corruption. Seasoned politicians just know how to hide it and not expose it. Obama was not a god hes human just cant believe he did nothing and left as wealthy as he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Hell you all Trump is not a politician obviously. Do you expect me to believe that a seasoned politician doesnt know how to cover stuff up? This is par for the course with them. They all go in as civil servants and leave wealthy. Its not hard to see the corruption. Seasoned politicians just know how to hide it and not expose it. Obama was not a god hes human just cant believe he did nothing and left as wealthy as he is.
    Ah yes, the ol' "lack of evidence is proof of wrong doing" trope from the Trumpeters. Always funny. And you say Trump's not a politician... how many times must one run for President before being a politician in your mind? Cause Trump is up to eight...
    Last edited by Kujako; 2019-12-23 at 06:03 PM.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

So, how does that justify your support of Trump's corruption?

As for your claims, I look forward to you being able to back them up with evidence.

Literal conspiracy theory that will be overlooked due to "political opinion" bullshit peddled by those in charge.

you ought to object to congress setting their own salary then.
    in other news,
    Since Donald Trump declared his candidacy for president in late 2015, at least $16.1 million has poured into Trump Organization-managed and branded hotels, golf courses and restaurants from his campaign, Republican organizations, and government agencies. Because Trump’s business empire is overseen by a trust of which he is the sole beneficiary, he profits from these hotel stays, banquet hall rentals and meals.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pro...-1-million/amp

trump has pocketed 16 million, including taxpayer dollars as of June of 2018.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    And he still has not paid the bills for his 2016 rallies etc.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    you ought to object to congress setting their own salary then.
    in other news,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pro...-1-million/amp

Like i said all politicians pull this crap. This guy is just to dumb to attempt to hide it. Hes gone as soon as he wins reelection. Hes my parties best shot at winning right now and the impeachment honestly can be used as a rally as he already has. Its a no win right now. Same as the last election we picked the lesser of 2 evils.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like i said all politicians pull this crap.
    Yes, you said that. With nothing to back it up. In fact, you tried to claim that the lack of anything to back up your claim was proof...

-Kujako-

Like i said all politicians pull this crap. This guy is just to dumb to attempt to hide it. Hes gone as soon as he wins reelection. Hes my parties best shot at winning right now and the impeachment honestly can be used as a rally as he already has. Its a no win right now. Same as the last election we picked the lesser of 2 evils.
    So, you're saying you know he's a corrupt piece of shit, you just don't care. Meanwhile, you made baseless claims against others to try and justify your support of corruption.

We're still waiting on that evidence.

Does that pretty much cover it?

Like i said all politicians pull this crap. This guy is just to dumb to attempt to hide it.
    And that's a reason not to hold him accountable for his corruption?