Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Obviously, hence the eyeroll. Of course, it would be illegal to intentionally induce violence against someone, but mentioning He Who Shall Not Be Named by name is wildly unlikely to lead to violence. Using that sort of standard that maybe someone could be radicalized and go be violent would lead to the swift banning of some of the nuttier hate-posting in this thread, for example.

ummmm what? right wing violence have nearly double since 45 was sworn in, and then you have things like Rep Omar needing extra security

Why are we arguing about the Whistleblowers name? If you don't get why its important to keep it anonymous I'm sorry but c'mon

So am I to now understand that protecting intelligence community whistleblower identities is now a timeless principle for all members of the thread? That doesn't seem consistent with my recollection of past opinions, but maybe people have evolved on the matter.
    It has been each time one of you try’s it. Consistently and by the same people you are rolling your eyes at.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I'll make sure to not mention He Who Shall Not Be Named
    Speaks volumes about this forum....sorry to say.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I figured Thomeone would have unsnipped it by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can go make your own forum and call for peoples death there.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Obviously, hence the eyeroll. Of course, it would be illegal to intentionally induce violence against someone, but mentioning He Who Shall Not Be Named by name is wildly unlikely to lead to violence. Using that sort of standard that maybe someone could be radicalized and go be violent would lead to the swift banning of some of the nuttier hate-posting in this thread, for example.
    Dude, a family who lost a child in Sandy Hook was stalked and threatened so much by right wingers that they were forced to move multiple times. If you think the Whistleblower won't be treated the same, or worse, with Trump and Republicans slandering him nonstop then you're out of your mind.

Yes it’s great to see that some mods have integrity, otherwise it would turn into another hate spamming conspiracy theory nutplace, like the other forum you visit.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Yes it’s great to see that some mods have integrity, otherwise it would turn into another hate spamming conspiracy theory nutplace, like the other forum you visit.
    We had 2.5 fucking years of mod allowed Russian conspiracy theory horseshit. Please spare me your self-righteous indignation and willful ignorance. This place is a fucking joke.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-12-28 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Forbidden topics
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    We had 2.5 fucking years of mod allowed Russian conspiracy theory horseshit. Please spare me your self-righteous indignation and willful ignorance. This place is a fucking joke.
    Oh do tell us how Individual-1 being an un-indicted co-conspirator that does things like

PLEASE GIVE US THE EXPLANATION on how its all just a "hoax"
    Last edited by D Luniz; 2019-12-27 at 01:46 AM. Reason: left off the "un" in "un-indicted"

its conspiracy peddling at this point to call Russian meddling a conspiracy.

If this was Nixon's presidency instead of Trump's, I'm sure you'd be here talking this nonsense about Watergate as well...right up until he resigned.

There is a 450 page report you didn’t read that says very emphatically it was not a conspiracy and you’ve been backing a traitor this whole time.

But it’s fine. We won. For the next 100 years the only thing school children will learn about your President, the incarnation of your moral compromise and flimsy values, is that he’s the President who tried to cheat in 2020, got caught and got impeached for it.

That is Trump - and yours - only legacy. That is the only thing that will matter out of this stupid era.

Lol. I sincerely hope it was worth it. When those same school children ask “how did Americans at the time even allow that to happen?!?” They’ll be talking about you and people like you.

A victory for all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    You do know that there was a dude who shot up a pizza place because of a wild conspiracy that it operated a pedo ring connected to democrats?

There is good reason whistleblowers are protected.
    Whats this!? The whistle blower is a democratic pedo hiding out in a pizza place? Virgil, get the gun!

(Yes, I jest, in case someone takes this seriously)

Yet you got permabanned and came back and still post. Says a lot about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Yep. Friendly reminder to our wider community TexasRules and DocSavageFan also post insanity on the Hill comment boards. And Sulla writes an epicly fascist white supremacy blog. And Theo is a evidently a weapons grade plagiarist.

There is little legitimacy into the very Trump aligned posters here. Not just what they have written but who is doing the writing. It’s also why the sock puppets pop up.

Only the best people....
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-27 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling - Don't name and shame

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    If this was Nixon's presidency instead of Trump's, I'm sure you'd be here talking this nonsense about Watergate as well...right up until he resigned.
    And if this were Obama he'd be right there claiming Obama is totally a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    And if this were Obama he'd be right there claiming Obama is totally a traitor.
    And the thing is, if the roles were reversed and this was Hillary who got caught up in this stupid watergate, Democrats would be calling for impeachment.

Republicans are just partisan hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    And the thing is, if the roles were reversed and this was Hillary who got caught up in this stupid watergate, Democrats would be calling for impeachment.

Republicans are just partisan hacks.
    Most would. There are some fringe lefties that don't care about the rule of law, but they are very small in numbers compared to what seems to be the mainstream right. That's the thing. Just ask a Trump supporter if they would be OK with Obama doing any of this. I haven't found one that said tit would be.

This is getting meta.