10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    This is getting meta.
    Who the hell is he even referring to? Endus? Donning the orange-tinted glasses with gold plated temples for the authentic Deplorable perspective, that's the best I can come up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Who the hell is he even referring to? Endus? Donning the orange-tinted glasses with gold plated temples for the authentic Deplorable perspective, that's the best I can come up with.
    I mean, I haven't been a mod for about 2 years. Maybe he misses me as a mod? That's the only way his comment could make sense, if he meant me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    We had 2.5 fucking years of mod allowed Russian conspiracy theory horseshit. Please spare me your self-righteous indignation and willful ignorance. This place is a fucking joke.
    Do leave, please, if this is the best you can manage.
    /s

We had 2.5 fucking years of mod allowed Russian conspiracy theory horseshit. Please spare me your self-righteous indignation and willful ignorance. This place is a fucking joke.
    Cute projecting, I suggest you read the Mueller report. Perhaps it will help you out of the fox news propaganda bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    We had 2.5 fucking years of mod allowed Russian conspiracy theory horseshit.
    Quoted for truth. Also i needed to add to my post count like everyone else.

Calling the 100+ times proven Russian interference into the 2016 election a conspiracy, is a conspiracy.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

don't see why trump lovers feel the need to try and deny russian interference with 2016 when they apparently think trump trying to finagle foreign interference in the 2020 election is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Calling the 100+ times proven Russian interference into the 2016 election a conspiracy, is a conspiracy.
    I'm sure he'll be thwarted in his attempt to spread conspiracy theories by one of the mods following the rules of this board. I have full faith in that.

Exactly what was the conspiracy?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Calling anything i approve of a conspiracy, is a conspiracy"

Its been proven to be a fact. Russia interfered and Trump's campaign conspired with them. This is all fact. This all in record.

Saying different makes you a liar.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Well... the evidence says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    You could at least try harder while you wait to be fed a rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Its been proven to be a fact. Russia interfered and Trump's campaign conspired with them. This is all fact. This all in record.

Saying different makes you a liar.
    Not saying Russia didnt try to interfere, they clearly did attempt to, and was it tied to people in the Trump campaign yes. There is just no evidence of Trump himself being directly involved. They were smart enough not leave anything to directly implicate Trump. How many other countries do you think will take it upon themselves to smear Trump this time in an attempt to remove him?

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Not saying Russia didnt try to interfere, they clearly did attempt to, and was it tied to people in the Trump campaign yes. There is just no evidence of Trump himself being directly involved. They were smart enough not leave anything to directly implicate Trump. How many other countries do you think will take it upon themselves to smear Trump this time in an attempt to remove him?
    Yes, all of Trump's people were in on it... but Trump totally had no idea.

Only the best people...

Your argument isn't that Trump is corrupt, it's that he's completely ignorant and incompetent.

trump himself tried to get the Ukrainians to interfere in 2020. wasn't smart enough to not send his personal lawyer & make recorded phone calls about it either.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    trump himself tried to get the Ukrainians to interfere in 2020. wasn't smart enough to not send his personal lawyer & make recorded phone calls about it either.
    That's totally the first time he tried to do it, he swears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    Why would he need to be smart and hide his corruption, when the GOP are just as corrupt and will cover for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's totally the first time he tried to do it, he swears.
    Serious question. Where is the line that a country cannot cross to not be interfering in the election? What is election interference? To me its voter fraud or tampering. If another leader endorces a presidential candidate is that tampering?

Serious question. Where is the line that a country cannot cross to not be interfering in the election? What is election interference? To me its voter fraud or tampering. If another leader endorces a presidential candidate is that tampering?
    that's not what happened. also, your personal definition doesn't matter.