Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Nope, they are razor blades and needles, made from metal. choosing to label them something else doesn't make it so.
    I'll take that as "I don't have any proof that people have threatened anyone else here but I'll continue to whinge about it"

You could have just said "I can't find any proof" it would have been shorter, and less eyerolling to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Xenopilia is to an extream degree. It’s the extream opposite of xenophobia.

And a lot of people here on the left are just xenophiles.

They usually say things like “Diversity is our strength” when in reality peaceful diversity in a tribal species is hard. And requires lots and lots of institutions and trust to keep stable.
    Xenophily or xenophilia means an affection for unknown/foreign objects, manners, cultures or people. It is the antonym of xenophobia or xenophoby.

Says nothing about an extreme... I'd say Singapore is an example. I think some cultures do things better than us and other things worse. It doesn't hurt my feelings when someone tells me what, I do wrong though.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Xenopilia is to an extream degree. It’s the extream opposite of xenophobia.

And a lot of people here on the left are just xenophiles.

They usually say things like “Diversity is our strength” when in reality peaceful diversity in a tribal species is hard. And requires lots and lots of institutions and trust to keep stable.
    How so?

Who are these xenophiles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    You said I denounce violence while promoting it... When did I promote violence?
    wow this needs explaining huh? ok lets dig in.

did you not say this?

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    I'm pretty sure we denounce the violence but there are retards on both sides.
    Are you referring to yourself as we? because i did not interpret it as such. Which is why i in return used the universal you in my response.

again, if you want to take it personally feel free i cant stop you.

Loving or hating/fearing something with no discernment is an extreme.

It closes off nuance as Machismo exemplifies.
    Affection:
    a gentle feeling of fondness or liking.

It's not love it's affection. Which can be admiration to love. You can like tacos but hate burrito it more open ended than that.

- - - Updated - - -

wow this needs explaining huh? ok lets dig in.

did you not say this?

Are you referring to yourself as we? because i did not interpret it as such. Which is why i in return used the universal you in my response.

again, if you want to take it personally feel free i cant stop you.
    I was talking about leftist denouncing extremist on our side and right wingers as well. We have retards on our team that we hate too. They're lefting leaning just like the neo-nazi that kill people are right leaning.

Who are these xenophiles you mentioned?
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

I wouldnt say "Diversity is our strength" is a xenophilic statement. Its a code for immigration into the west from outside of it.

As you can see Macron saying somehwere (paraphrase) "Id rather take African immigratns over Ukrainina refugees".

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'll take that as "I don't have any proof that people have threatened anyone else here but I'll continue to whinge about it"

You could have just said "I can't find any proof" it would have been shorter, and less eyerolling to read.
    nothing i could bring to your eyes would change your mind. you already think the razor blades and needles are just seeds, while implying that my stupidity leads me to buy inferior jam products, limiting my experiences in the world to the point where i've never eaten jam with seeds in it. That sort of predisposition of hatred in your posts pretty much sums my expectations out of any sort of discussion we may have. Frankly i don't care to change your mind. its is a pointless action that is not worth wasting my time on. /shrug. so sure feel free to think i have no "proof", as you continue to harm those you hate, ill just smile sadly as thats what ive come to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    I wouldnt say "Diversity is our strength" is a xenophilic statement. Its a code for immigration into the west from outside of it.

As you can see Macron saying somehwere (paraphrase) "Id rather take African immigratns over Ukrainina refugees".
    “I prefer the people who arrive from Guinea or Ivory Coast legally, who are here and do work, than the underground (clandestine) Bulgarian or Ukrainian networks.”

Sounds like Trump honestly. He just said it about the wrong people I guess. So, the right got a big oops from it.

https://www.european-views.com/2019/...ican-migrants/
    Last edited by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen; 2019-12-31 at 02:44 PM.

Agreed. But people here won’t own up to it. As Machismo keeps showing.
    Check my comment above that one.

Ok, I’m talking about extream forms. Liking other cultures is fine... I like Japanese culture for instance, but can also see issues in it. I like Western culture, which also has issues.

But in that regard I’m different from other people that may be xenophobic because they dislike some culture.
    You still haven't managed to actually point out any of these supposed xenophiliacs.

in other impeachment news:

Indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas' attorney is asking a federal judge for permission to share some information seized from Parnas when he was arrested, including the contents of one of his iPhones, with House impeachment investigators.
    "Review of these materials is essential to the Committee's ability to corroborate the strength of Mr. Parnas's potential testimony," Joe Bondy, the lawyer for the indicted Giuliani associate, wrote in a letter to the Judge Paul Oetken, referring to the Democratic-led House Intelligence Committee.
    https://apple.news/AlspPNos0S3uwDMxTVlWXVg

Why would I risk getting an infraction for things you perfectly well know yourself but trying to obfuscate?
    So, you are simply making shit up... thanks. Thanks for admitting you've got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    Considering this is the only post in the last few pages that headed the warning, I'd advise you all to quickly get back on topic.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

"I've got audio of these meetings, let me get it for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You still haven't managed to actually point out any of these supposed xenophiliacs.
    Werent you against borders?
    Isnt that an implcation that theres no one to keep out? The definition of xenopilia?

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Considering this is the only post in the last few pages that headed the warning, I'd advise you all to quickly get back on topic.
    Yeah Connal was already warned about this shit on 584 by Flarelaine. Exactly what does it take to handle shit posters like this when legit posters are punished for far less?

Edit: To some extent he did follow the warning to the same capacity as everyone else who helped start another tangent. At this point all of you are entirely off topic and need to return to it.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-31 at 02:59 PM.

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Werent you against borders?
    Isnt that an implcation that theres no one to keep out? The definition of xenopilia?
    Not at all, it's simply a matter of supporting individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets.

nothing i could bring to your eyes would change your mind
    A.K.A. "I still don't have anything so I'll just continue whinging."

Yawn.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish that at some point, one of Trump's disgruntled cronies would just dump a shitton of materials to the public.

Sending it to Congress, although better than nothing, is too susceptible to the GOP suppressing the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    A.K.A. "I still don't have anything so I'll just continue whinging."

Yawn.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish that at some point, one of Trump's disgruntled cronies would just dump a shitton of materials to the public.

Sending it to Congress, although better than nothing, is too susceptible to the GOP suppressing the information.
    I thought Bolton and McGahn might be good candidates for that, but...money...or something...