10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Doesn't work for me. The responses I get are "He didn't say that"(Fake News), "What he meant was _____", "Yeah, it was awesome right?" or outright deflection.
    It's an excellent method for classifying people, though. The categories you listed are as follows:

1) Moron
    2) Liar
    3) Sociopath
    4) Falls into the Liar category
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Not really, in either case, innocent.
    He's no more innocent as I am a race car. He was easily caught doing it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    It's an excellent method for classifying people, though. The categories you listed are as follows:

1) Moron
    2) Liar
    3) Sociopath
    What's scary is how true it is. I hate to think of the people around me like that but....

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

1) Moron
    2) Liar
    3) Sociopath
    Unfortunately all of them can come under the same thing

1) Voter
    2) Voter
    3) Voter
    4) Voter

10+ Year Old Account
    And now, we turn to FOX News, covering Trump's "total acquittal" speech.

What the fuck was that? Was that even English?
    Okay, that's not a quote, but read it for yourself. Even FOX News is shaking their head at "clearly not a telepromptor speech".

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Okay, that's not a quote, but read it for yourself. Even FOX News is shaking their head at "clearly not a telepromptor speech".
    It seems the senate republicans are still "investigating" Hunter Biden, for what crime? who knows at this point. But they are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    It seems the senate republicans are still "investigating" Hunter Biden, for what crime? who knows at this point. But they are doing it.
    Why is the US senate being weaponized to investigate a private citizen? That seems very out of bounds for their role in government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    That seems very out of bounds for their role in government.
    They certainly show no desire to fulfill their role in government, so maybe they're making up other stuff to do instead.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    They certainly show no desire to fulfill their role in government, so maybe they're making up other stuff to do instead.
    The Senate is now a law enforcement agency, I guess.

Might as well, seems like the DOJ doesn't want that job anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Why is the US senate being weaponized to investigate a private citizen? That seems very out of bounds for their role in government.
    Because the entire republican party are falling over themselves kissing Trump's ass, I mean at this point they have gone full out on Trump after the vote there's no backing out now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Because the entire republican party are falling over themselves kissing Trump's ass, I mean at this point they have gone full out on Trump after the vote there's no backing out now.
    No no no.

They go on and talk about how bad and destructive Trump is THEN they kiss his ass when it's make things official.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I"m not really sure a Jewish woman would be able to get elected to the White House just yet.
    Not just a Jewish woman. Trump is there very much because much of America does not want any woman there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

What I would not give for the ability to mess with his teleprompter, Bruce Almighty-style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I'll tell what's pathetic. It's people who hate so much they can't even think straight anymore. Now, that's pathetic!
    [Infraction]
    First it's chemtrails making you gay. Then it was soy milk making you gay. Now it's hate that makes you gay?

I'm confused.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Well, you see, they have to investigate, get evidence, call witnesses, the whole shebang to find that he did a wrong.
    But being this blatant about it? 0/10 Benghazis. Would not MAGA again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Not just a Jewish woman. Trump is there very much because much of America does not want any woman there.
    To be fair, we're still not ready for a black president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

@Flarelaine

Question, the impeachment is now over and the Republican party just openly whored out what little shreds of integrity they could claim to have left and every ounce of respect they can claim for the US Constitution.

But since the House is likely to keep digging and proving more and more that he did it and shoving it forward.

Do we continue this thread since it is still related or should it all get moved to the Shitshow thread? Kinda not sure how to go about that.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    @Flarelaine

Question, the impeachment is now over and the Republican party just openly whored out what little shreds of integrity they could claim to have left and every ounce of respect they can claim for the US Constitution.

But since the House is likely to keep digging and proving more and more that he did it and shoving it forward.

Do we continue this thread since it is still related or should it all get moved to the Shitshow thread? Kinda not sure how to go about that.

It probably just needs a new title. Like "The investigation into continued criminal activity of the Trump admin."

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    It probably just needs a new title. Like "The investigation into continued criminal activity of the Trump admin."
    Ah, good idea. I am just wondering the level of overlap between this and the shitshow after that since this was specific to the impeachment while the other is more generalized.

Like maybe this gets confined to just election interference related stuff. I honestly expect the next few months to get FAR worse.

Have to remember that Trump tried to interfere twice and just got the Senate green light saying he can do it with impunity because it isn't worth removing a president over by their own verdict.

Then combine that with how Barr just barred the FBI from investigating all 2020 presidential candidates (AKA TRUMP).

Along with the fact that Trump has long dismantled the Federal Election Commission making sure it doesn't have enough leadership to even be able to legally conduct business and Moscow Mitch The Bitch has blocked over 400 bills with plenty on election security.....

The meddling this year will probably break history records and may very well go as far as out right rigging.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, good idea. I am just wondering the level of overlap between this and the shitshow after that since this was specific to the impeachment while the other is more generalized.

Like maybe this gets confined to just election interference related stuff. I honestly expect the next few months to get FAR worse.

Have to remember that Trump tried to interfere twice and just got the Senate green light saying he can do it with impunity because it isn't worth removing a president over by their own verdict.

Then combine that with how Barr just barred the FBI from investigating all 2020 presidential candidates (AKA TRUMP).

Along with the fact that Trump has long dismantled the Federal Election Commission making sure it doesn't have enough leadership to even be able to legally conduct business and Moscow Mitch The Bitch has blocked over 400 bills with plenty on election security.....

The meddling this year will probably break history records and may very well go as far as out right rigging.
    Yep...there isn't long to wait though. November will either begin a transition to democracy (the US is currently a hybrid regime) or full on Nazi Germany dictatorship. There is no in between. Hopefully Canada and the EU will start taking refugees. The US has now advanced to 1939 Germany. This year, the Fourth Reich will happen, or it won't...it's too soon to tell. It depends on whether they can rig the election or not.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2020-02-07 at 03:00 PM.

@Flarelaine

The thread will remain open for now - partly to let the discussion wind down naturally and partly in case the House decides to keep it going.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, there is plenty to keep the shitshow thread going. Even without House investigations.

Is it time to close this thread? The impeachment is complete, and was successful for everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    .... see the post literally above yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Impeachment Witness Alexander Vindman Will Be Transferred From the White House
    He wasn't removed immediately after testifying? He's either really important to the NSC or they just haven't gotten around to it (lazy).