10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    What actual results have you had, despite your transparent gloating in this post? I wouldn't equate your successful spam-reporting and appeals to sympathetic biased mods in this forum as any type of ideological victory. The bottom line is, you haven't won anything.
    Hey, how did your support of Roy Moore go?

Are you still planning on suing posters for libel and slander?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The damn begins to break:

Sasse breaks with Trump's call for probe: 'Americans don't look to Chinese commies for the truth'

"Hold up: Americans don’t look to Chinese commies for the truth. If the Biden kid broke laws by selling his name to Beijing, that’s a matter for American courts, not communist tyrants running torture camps," Sasse said in a statement to the Omaha World-Herald.

Yeah she's been pulling out those Twitter posts for some time now. Thanks for pointing out why she should be ignored and removed from her post for being a partisan.
    Oh you mean because she merely points out the law...yeah...I think it's you that needs to be ignored...

Yeah she's been pulling out those Twitter posts for some time now. Thanks for pointing out why she should be ignored and removed from her post for being a partisan.
    Yep, holding Trump accountable is partisan. There is no Republican party anymore, just the Trump Party.

The President has the the authority to do that.
    No he doesn't. WTF part of the law don't you understand...or are you really that stupid?
    Nevermind. It's obvious...

The President has the the authority to do that. The fact that Biden is running for President is coincidental. The only person that should be affected by this is Biden stepping down from campaigning to answer this important questions about his influence peddling.
    What influence?

Fella, this shit was debunked. Thrice. First by the Current Ukranian President, second by the Ex president of Ukraine, and third, by the fucking GOP, in 2015
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The damn begins to break:

Sasse breaks with Trump's call for probe: 'Americans don't look to Chinese commies for the truth'

"Hold up: Americans don’t look to Chinese commies for the truth. If the Biden kid broke laws by selling his name to Beijing, that’s a matter for American courts, not communist tyrants running torture camps," Sasse said in a statement to the Omaha World-Herald.
    Holy Crap, I actually agree with Ben Sasse on something. This is exactly correct. Hunter Biden is a piece of shit, it remains to be seen if he is a criminal piece of shit or not. An American court needs to determine that, not a Chinese one. If there is really enough there for an investigation, lets have one. Since neither Hunter not Joe Biden are elected officials at the moment, there is no reason for congress to deal with it, this is a perfectly normal legal investigation with absolutely no reason for the President or Congress to be involved.

That is the part that Sulla is willingly ignorant of. It is not the President's business to drive prosecution against individual American citizens, and it is in fact quite illegal of him to do so. The asking foreign powers to do it for him is both weak and pathetic, and also illegal if you are capably of drawing the incredible basic line that this is politically motivated (Which his ilk refuse to do).

The President has the the authority to do that. The fact that Biden is running for President is coincidental. The only person that should be affected by this is Biden stepping down from campaigning to answer this important questions about his influence peddling.
    The fuck he does. If he did the right thing by going through the state department and DoJ, he wouldn't have even been looked at. But no, the way he did it, is TOTALLY FUCKING ILLEGAL. Asking for a partisan investigation for some trade concessions? That is fucking illegal. That is EXTORTION.

And Biden WAS investigated, I don't know in China, but there is no evidence he did anything fucking wrong. Jesus fucking christ.

No, troll. The proper way to do an investigation is for the AG to have the DOJ open an investigation and then communicate with their counterparts in Ukraine.

It is NOT having the president try to bribe a foreign leader into doing an investigation with his personal lawyer as the go between.

And I'm also reporting you for posting debunked conspiracy theories. For whatever good that'll do since the mods don't seem to enforce that rule around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    What influence? Fella, this shit was debunked. Thrice. First by the Current Ukranian President, second by the Ex president of Ukraine, and third, by the fucking GOP, in 2015
    Dumbfuck is just trolling now...

Citing the law is now partisan?

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly in that statement strikes you as partisan?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Citing the law is now partisan?
    Well, yes. You're either on the law's side or Trump's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    What exactly in that statement strikes you as partisan?
    Because it goes against the lawbreaker Fuhrer Trump.

I keep hearing people saying that, but it's not true. It's about as debunked as any defense Trump has had so far. As in, we need to have an investigation.
    Why don't we just have an investigation into Biden for killing all the moon rabbits after fucking their queen then?

I keep hearing people saying that, but it's not true. It's about as debunked as any defense Trump has had so far. As in, we need to have an investigation.
    Really? You have evidence that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden did something wrong? FUCKING PRESENT IT.

- - - Updated - - -

Pointing out the law =/= credible case for prosecution.

Here's a good example, just because Trump accuses someone of libel and cites a libel law verbatim and says something like "I would think I wouldn't have to say this" isn't a standalone case that someone committed libel. There are factors/steps that go into proving a crime and you haven't even made it past the first gate.
    Of course they have, your willful ignorance is not a defense.

The video is damning, whether you give a shit about it, or not. As for you complaining about someone's partisanship... that's just hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Does Trump have evidence to back up his accusations? He's the one doing it, so that burden is on him.

It's odd how often people will support corruption when it's their guy doing it.

I really hope you get banned for posting conspiracy theories. That were debunked by people like @Breccia, and @Skroe. This took me 15 seconds to find.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/29/u...p-ukraine.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ignored-2019-9

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/30/208911...arsay-debunked
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    So fucking start one. In the US. With the American Justice system. Don't ask foreign governments to do it. And why the hell is it acceptable for the president to demand investigations into a singular individual that he believes to be corrupt? He isn't a prosecutor, he isn't anything of the sort, and Hunter Biden is just an American businessman.

You are very big on innocent until proven guilty, why is it ok for the President to constantly declare him guilty prior to any sort of investigation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal quoting Sasse View Post
    "not communist tyrants running torture camps,"
    *cough* Southern Border *cough*

Sasse has broken with Trump plenty. This is not a big surprise.

But another thing that is worth discussion: let's just humor the rabid fanbase for a minute and pretend that it's normal and good and right and bigly for the US, President or not, to demand other countries do our investigations for us -- even if they do it through private lawyers and then hide all the calls. Fine.

Name one other person Trump is investigating, that isn't directly connected to him via an election. It's Biden, But Her Emails, and....who else?

I refuse to believe it's a massive coincidence that Trump, as in "I hired a serial wife beater and pocket taxpayer money directly" Trump, had nearly three years and a very eager AG and the only corruption target he could find is Biden, CrowdSurf, and Clinton. Three years and the only "criminals" he thinks are worth an investigation to the point of bringing in Communist China just happen to be his political opponents?

To put this in context, that's like me playing WoW for three years, killing only two recognizable named targets, and they just happen to be Garrosh and Sylvanas. And nobody else. And then claiming to be Alliance because I kill Horde.

So let's hear it. Name any other target of Trump's "it is within my rights" asking of another country to go after. And don't bother saying "well Barr filed a legal --" because I'm not talking about LMAT or other correctly followed precedent. I'm talking about Trump asking them directly, like he did China, and Russia, and Ukraine, all now publicly.

Good luck with that.