5+ Year Old Account
    Please do not derail the thread with Clinton's inquiry and scandal. You may use another politician as an example, but keep in mind that this thread is about Trump's own inquiry and not someone else's.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Democrats should do the country a favor and stop wasting our time. Impeachment will not work, it will never. You will cause more violence and riots if this happens. I want to be safe, don't start a coup against Trump just because you have emotional problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Democrats should do the country a favor and stop wasting our time. Impeachment will not work, it will never. You will cause more violence and riots if this happens. I want to be safe, don't start a coup against Trump just because you have emotional problems.
    Wherein you admit that Republican voters are violent and irrational and will attack people based on political disagreement, and thus Democrats should not enforce the law to appease these domestic terrorists.

That's not a convincing argument.

its not a coup, its a legal process allowed by the constitution. TO claim it is a coup is to say you don't believe in the constitution or the rule of law.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Wherein you admit that Republican voters are violent and irrational and will attack people based on political disagreement, and thus Democrats should not enforce the law to appease these domestic terrorists.

That's not a convincing argument.
    Republicans believe the democrats are total criminals across the board because they support and endorse illegal immigration across the border which makes the entire democrat party a domestic threat to the nation and a group that does not believe in the rule of law. Then you have people like Maxine Waters who make a call for action to confront republicans on the street which is a clear inciting of violence in the view of republicans and nothing happens to her. Furthermore, if the leadership in DC fails to correct the problem and then the House impeaches Trump, you WILL get civil unrest and this goes WAY beyond being irrational and disagreeing with the democrats. For republicans, impeachment is a clear act of war on the people on the nation.

Its gonna happen. There will be civil unrest if Trump is impeached. The nation will permanently change. Forever. If you don't understand why that is coming, you need to back off a laser focus on the Trump impeachment and look at everything else going on.

And it doesn't have to be a "convincing argument". The Trump base isn't going to respond to these events by sitting down at a conference and talking it out. You are gonna see a large rise in militias and marches and protests. Fighting will break out. The nation ends with Trump's impeachment.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Republicans believe the democrats are total criminals across the board because they support and endorse illegal immigration across the border .
    No one supports illegal inmigration. They support not attacking and incarcerating people for the "crime" of being in the US irregularly. Also they support making people who come there that way, get their visa/papers, so they no longer are in the US irregularly.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-10-22 at 02:13 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Republicans believe the democrats are total criminals across the board because they support and endorse illegal immigration across the border which makes the entire democrat party a domestic threat to the nation and a group that does not believe in the rule of law. Then you have people like Maxine Waters who make a call for action to confront republicans on the street which is a clear inciting of violence in the view of republicans and nothing happens to her. Furthermore, if the leadership in DC fails to correct the problem and then the House impeaches Trump, you WILL get civil unrest and this goes WAY beyond being irrational and disagreeing with the democrats. For republicans, impeachment is a clear act of war on the people on the nation.

Its gonna happen. There will be civil unrest if Trump is impeached. The nation will permanently change. Forever. If you don't understand why that is coming, you need to back off a laser focus on the Trump impeachment and look at everything else going on.

And it doesn't have to be a "convincing argument". The Trump base isn't going to respond to these events by sitting down at a conference and talking it out. You are gonna see a large rise in militias and marches and protests. Fighting will break out. The nation ends with Trump's impeachment.
    I am so fucking sick to death of delusional, victim-whoring right wingers and their threats of violence if they don't get their lawless way. Impeachment is a constitutional process that is more than warranted here and well past due. If they want to try to start a militia led uprising, then let them fucking do it already and stop bitching about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    its not a coup, its a legal process allowed by the constitution. TO claim it is a coup is to say you don't believe in the constitution or the rule of law.
    Ethics, morals, laws, etc... are for Democrats to follow. To Trump and the GOP they are inconveniences that are to be ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    They don't. Cons only pretend to care about the Constitution when Democrats are in charge. As soon as conservatives get power they view the Constitution with contempt since it keeps them from doing what they want.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Republicans believe the democrats are total criminals across the board because they support and endorse illegal immigration across the border which makes the entire democrat party a domestic threat to the nation and a group that does not believe in the rule of law.
    And?

This is objectively false, and deserves as much polite consideration as the idea that the Democrats are all Lizardpeople from Mars wearing human skinsuits.

The beliefs of crazy people don't deserve consideration or respect.

Then you have people like Maxine Waters who make a call for action to confront republicans on the street which is a clear inciting of violence in the view of republicans and nothing happens to her.
    Again, it wasn't, since there was no suggestion of violence in Waters' comments.

This is projection, and says more about these particular Republicans than Maxine Waters.

Furthermore, if the leadership in DC fails to correct the problem and then the House impeaches Trump, you WILL get civil unrest and this goes WAY beyond being irrational and disagreeing with the democrats. For republicans, impeachment is a clear act of war on the people on the nation.
    Not "for Republicans". For "domestic terrorists". Let's call a spade a spade, shall we?

If you'd pick up weapons and engage in violent uprising and unrest because of the normal legal procedures of government, you're a domestic terrorist. Your views not only don't deserve consideration, they should be actively worked against. If that provokes you to violence, that's your fault, and you're a dangerous individual who'll deserve the prison sentence they reap.

You're just fearmongering based on nothing, at this point. Trying to scare Democrats into behaving unethically and bowing to the whims of terrorists.

Fuck. That.

Again, you're talking about domestic terrorism.

If you seriously think this will end the USA, then the USA is already dead, and this is the last few kicks before it flatlines. If it's really that bad, it's already fatally wounded and it cannot be recovered.

That's not an argument for celebrating the rot that's killing it.

Not that I agree with your hypothesis to begin with. Just that if it is true, it's already way, way too late to fix it. The damage is done, and there's no saving it.
    Last edited by Endus; 2019-10-19 at 10:27 PM.

If there are riots due to a perfectly legal process being followed as it was intended, then that is the price of lawfulness. So be it. They will be dispersed, order will prevail, and the adults in the nation will move on with the business of governance. I doubt it will come to that. Perhaps an uptick in domestic terrorism due to extremists fueled by the kind of destructive rhetoric you and others like you disseminate.

So I gave up and skipped 51 pages, it's not even that long since I was up to date in this thread .....I assume those 51 pages were mostly team trump showing up 1 by 1 to be shot down over the course of 5 or so pages each ^^

First off please let me know which politician is endorsing illegal immigration? The only group and or bloc supporting Illegal Immigration is the business groups that profit off of that labor why is the Republicans not going after them instead of the people instead? It makes no logical or educational sense to attack a downtrodden group of people instead of the actual ones hiring / endorsing more to come.

Also what is the most civil unrest they can provide to begin with? Do you honestly think i would not give names, addresses , phone numbers to authorities that i feel are right wing unhinged morons? Hell i would do it for free without a need or want for personal fame or credit. I want the lunatics outed so that way they are removed from the public because honestly i struggle to see how they even deserve to be among the differences in society. How does this change if he is just elected out of office instead of impeached? Their god emperor would still be removed and they will likely speak about DEEP STATE OUT TO GET MY BOY TRUMP.

I hope they form a militia and get into an actual skirmish with Law Enforcement / Military or National Guard so that way the rest of the domestic terrorist ( because that is what they are ) will get a quick lesson in what not to do. It is not 1776 and you will never overthrow a modern government.

Actually i am going to fly back home next winter just to vote against Trump regardless of the Democratic nominee, i might make a vacation out of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    First off please let me know which politician is endorsing illegal immigration? The only group and or bloc supporting Illegal Immigration is the business groups that profit off of that labor why is the Republicans not going after them instead of the people instead? It makes no logical or educational sense to attack a downtrodden group of people instead of the actual ones hiring / endorsing more to come.

Also what is the most civil unrest they can provide to begin with? Do you honestly think i would not give names, addresses , phone numbers to authorities that i feel are right wing unhinged morons? Hell i would do it for free without a need or want for personal fame or credit. I want the lunatics outed so that way they are removed from the public because honestly i struggle to see how they even deserve to be among the differences in society. How does this change if he is just elected out of office instead of impeached? Their god emperor would still be removed and they will likely speak about DEEP STATE OUT TO GET MY BOY TRUMP.

I hope they form a militia and get into an actual skirmish with Law Enforcement / Military or National Guard so that way the rest of the domestic terrorist ( because that is what they are ) will get a quick lesson in what not to do. It is not 1776 and you will never overthrow a modern government.

Actually i am going to fly back home next winter just to vote against Trump regardless of the Democratic nominee, i might make a vacation out of it.
    I honestly hope they do cause "civil unrest". The national guard will come down on them like a ton of bricks. It'll be like Afghanistan where they had pickup trucks with machine guns and we had M-1 Abrams and A-10's.

Yeah, pass. If they are going to cause violence to defend a fucking traitor, then they deserve to be arrested right along side him. And no, this isn't a fucking coup, this is a constitutionally mandated inquiry after Trump broke the fucking law.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I honestly hope they do cause "civil unrest". The national guard will come down on them like a ton of bricks. It'll be like Afghanistan where they had pickup trucks with machine guns and we had M-1 Abrams and A-10's.
    Yeah, isn't going to happen. They barely even show up for Trump rallies any more, a war is entirely out of their league. They have far to much infighting to get anywhere if they did. They would mostly just fuss about it on internet forums, same as they do now.

There are some that are legitimately dangerous, but there aren't really enough to be classified as any sort of revolutionary threat, just scattered acts of terrorism that can cause damage, but no institutional change.

The rest of us want to be safe from people like you, who claim you have fantasies about shooting up mainstream media sites. Getting rid of him protects us from him and his ilk encouraging people like you to fantasize about violent attacks against innocent people.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Woman-In-A-Bra

You know eventually if you keep going back to this well enough it'll go dry.....anditsdry. Bone dry. This shit from you is tiring.

You don't give concessions to people that are violent just because they don't like the law and someone being president. You're essentially saying "be nice to the crazy fucking morons, what if they end up being crazy fucking morons and do moronic crazy shit?" And that's fucking stupid.

But do go on with "everything else going on". What the fuck does that even mean? What should people be focused on? We'd love to know rather than more of your random civil war conspiracies.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    While I condemn the veiled "civil war" threats from some on this forum just as much as the next rational guy, I do think there is something uniquely dangerous about this situation. The typical way that we would heal as a nation, if removal was voted for, would be that Republicans eventually join Democrats and the sycophants feel too alienated and outnumbered to escalate things to violence. The big difference with Trump is, his supporters view many Republicans to also be the enemy. He's gone as far as one can go towards creating a viable third party without actually doing it. So without some slam dunk reasoning that makes his followers go "oh shit, maybe I was wrong", there is a high risk that they are going to genuinely feel that the government apparatus was used to remove their man from power and that they need to do something about it.
    Except the true Trump supporters are really a small slither of the population if polling is around 15-16% of the population and if you take into the account the average American and their level of laziness most of them aren't going to do anything except bitch and moan.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Except the true Trump supporters are really a small slither of the population if polling is around 15-16% of the population and if you take into the account the average American and their level of laziness most of them aren't going to do anything except bitch and moan.
    Sulla is a Trump Supporter. He's been 200% behind his rhetoric since day one, and even endorsed pedophile Roy Moore because it would "Own the Libs".

That post of his is a lie designed to make him seem innocent... his posting history shows he's been the very toxic person expousing the very same rhetoric he's claiming Trump Supporters swallowing - he's one of them, and now pretending he was never part of this.