Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    *Will finally be revealed to most people as country that neither respects nor follows law.

It will not just "become" one that instant - such outcome would be result of it already being lawless in regard to powerful people.
    Yeah, we don't care about your lying and defense of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Support for impeaching Trump soars among independents - Reuters/Ipsos poll

Just going to leave this here. This is after all, the only thing that politically matters (and if it could show support for impeachment in purple states, it would be even more useful.)
    Incorrect. Trump only needs about 20% of the public to revolt upon his impeachment. He surely has hit that number by now. Most rank and file military members now back Trump as they see the left as a domestic threat they are sworn to defeat (although the military leadership doesn't but that's not a problem). The bottom line is that Trump is strong enough today to overthrow the government if you try to remove him. He's reached the threshhold of support.

If you try to remove him, he just becomes King. If the democrats try, its the last thing they'll ever do.

You could get to 65% supporting impeachment and he will still crush his enemies.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2019-10-23 at 10:10 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Incorrect. Trump only needs about 20% of the public to revolt upon his impeachment. He surely has hit that number by now. Most rank and file military members now back Trump (although the military leadership doesn't but that's not a problem). The bottom line is that Trump is strong enough today to overthrow the government if you try to remove him. He's reached the threshhold of support.

If you try to remove him, he just becomes King. If the democrats try, its the last thing they'll ever do.
    You think the Military, who swore to uphold the constitution against foreign and domestic enemies, would WILLINGLY back a fucking traitor? I think you are expecting way too much.

Why the fuck is this not bannable? He is actually advocating for a coup, and an overthrow of a democratic government, with BULLSHIT AND LIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incorrect. Trump only needs about 20% of the public to revolt upon his impeachment. He surely has hit that number by now. Most rank and file military members now back Trump (although the military leadership doesn't but that's not a problem). The bottom line is that Trump is strong enough today to overthrow the government if you try to remove him. He's reached the threshhold of support.

You could get to 65% supporting impeachment and he will still crush his enemies.
    I really do hope the authorities have an eye on you...

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You think the Military, who swore to uphold the constitution against foreign and domestic enemies, would WILLINGLY back a fucking traitor? I think you are expecting way too much.

Why the fuck is this not bannable? He is actually advocating for a coup, and an overthrow of a democratic government, with BULLSHIT AND LIES.
    I am not advocating for a coup. I'm not rooting for this. This is the path to nuclear destruction. Stop with the lies.

The military is sworn to defend the nation against threats foreign and domestic, and in THIS case, most rank and file military members feel sworn to defend the nation against the democrats because they see the democrats as a domestic threat. ESPECIALLY if they impeach Trump.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Incorrect. Trump only needs about 20% of the public to revolt upon his impeachment. He surely has hit that number by now. Most rank and file military members now back Trump as they see the left as a domestic threat they are sworn to defeat (although the military leadership doesn't but that's not a problem). The bottom line is that Trump is strong enough today to overthrow the government if you try to remove him. He's reached the threshhold of support.

I can't believe you're still on this "public revolt" tangent. I honestly don't think you know a thing about this country or its dynamics.

I laid it out to you up thread.

And Trump isn't strong enough to do to more than cut ribbons at a mall. He occupies a skeletons staff, is widely reviled across government and stunningly unpopular in this country. And as far as the military goes, not only are they sworn to uphold the constitution - not Trump - but they're also diverse cross section of America too, and not some ideological force.

I ask again... are you even an American?

I'm telling you. There is absolutely ZERO chance of Trump's base accepting his impeachment. None. They view it as a coup. They've been saying its a coup for years. They will revolt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not advocating for a coup. I'm not rooting for this. This is the path to nuclear destruction. Stop with the lies.

The military is sworn to defend the nation against threats foreign and domestic, and in THIS case, most rank and file military members feel sworn to defend the nation against the democrats because they see the democrats as a domestic threat. ESPECIALLY if they impeach Trump.
    If that would be really the case, the army needs to be dismantled. No one needs a military organisation working against the constitution/law.

But that wont be necessary, because i call bullshit on that "most rankd an file military" - unless you could provide us a source for these numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I can't believe you're still on this "public revolt" tangent. I honestly don't think you know a thing about this country or its dynamics.

I laid it out to you up thread.

And Trump isn't strong enough to do to more than cut ribbons at a mall. He occupies a skeletons staff, is widely reviled across government and stunningly unpopular in this country. And as far as the military goes, not only are they sworn to uphold the constitution - not Trump - but they're also diverse cross section of America too, and not some ideological force.

I ask again... are you even an American?
    the rank and file military is much further to the right than the general public in the US. if you dont believe that i question if you are an american.

Yes, you are, you are saying that the military would willingly break their oaths to the CONSTITUTION, NOT THE PRESIDENT, to defend a FUCKING TRAITOR. You have been rooting and cheering on a fucking civil war for the better part of Trump's term as president, even claiming that China and Russia would help the side of the traitors.

And no, in this case, Trump is the fucking traitor, not the Democrats. And the IMPEACHMENT is DIRECTLY outlined in the fucking constitution, and ALL of the evidence is pointing to Trump's inevitable impeachment, and HE SHOULD BE REMOVED from office, but Republicans will do anything to defend their party, not the fucking country OR constitution.

I don't know what you are fucking smoking, but you need to fucking stop.

That's ridiculous. I honestly think you have no clue what you're talking about. Or are just trying to incite hyperbolic remarks to report for he-who-shall-not-be-named to swoop down. That is my frank and fair opinion.

Impeachment is in the Constitution. Article II. Section 4.

So you're saying they would rebel against the Constitution... to defend the constitution. Wat?

Impeachment is a political question. You know. The thing the military rigidly steers clear of while in active service.

Not to mention that retired senior military officers, almost uniformly, denounce Trump. McRaven, the guy who bagged Osama bin Laden, just called him out as attacking the country.

Trump will be impeached. The end is here. Ambassador William Taylor today sealed Trump's fate.

the rank and file military is much further to the right than the general public in the US. if you dont believe that i question if you are an american.
    And I guarantee, that if Trump is removed, and China and Russia try to help him along with the few Military personnel that try to defend him, the rest of the world will step in and remove him, except maybe Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and North Korea besides China and Russia.

My closest friend - like a brother to me - did two tours in Afghanistan in the US Army, and a third tour as a contractor.

He is a Trump supporter.

And I love him like a brother. And would do anything for him.

I've seen this person grow into the remarkable person they've become through that service. I disagree with him about politics. That's about 0.001% of the relationship. I think I know a thing or two about military people. And I think you have no clue about what unites Americans that makes your absurd postings no more than meaningless crazy talk.

I'm telling you. There is absolutely ZERO chance of Trump's base accepting his impeachment. None. They view it as a coup. They've been saying its a coup for years. They will revolt.
    I don't know about you guys but I'm convinced! Clearly what a small group of idiots think matters ergo we should just let good ol trumpy do whatever the fuck he wants!
    In other news screaming children should be given everything they want while screaming so they stop there's no way they will just scream louder next time!
    /S

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Mods why is Kokolums not banned for conspiracy theories?
    I'm increasingly convinced this forum is some kind of sociological experiment.

It's a maze.
    We're the mice.
    The purpose it so gauge our reaction to stimuli.

It's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    That's ridiculous. I honestly think you have no clue what you're talking about. Or are just trying to incite hyperbolic remarks to report for he-who-shall-not-be-named to swoop down. That is my frank and fair opinion.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-tru...military-stand

snippets of this article...

If Trump’s Rage Brings ‘Civil War,’ Where Will the Military Stand?
    Patricia Ravalgi
    Updated 10.06.19 3:25AM ET / Published 10.05.19 8:04PM ET

Earlier this week Donald Trump, commander in chief of the U.S. armed forces, tweeted that his impeachment “will cause a Civil War” from which the country might never recover.

Where would the U.S. military stand in such a situation? A view from the inside indicates the armed forces are as divided as the rest of the country—and divided is a dangerous place for the U.S. military to find itself.

Recent polling shows that among military veterans, approval ratings for Trump are higher than among the civilian population. In my experience, the support for Donald Trump among a large segment of the U.S. military is downright cult-like.

The man with a decades-long public record of immoral and unethical behavior, who had never served in uniform or undertook any public service to his country, tweeted juvenile insults about retired four-star generals like Colin Powell, John Allen, Stanley McChrystal, Michael Hayden and Martin Dempsey. Several of these decorated, battle-hardened generals, were life-long Republicans who had devoted their lives to serving their country. Yet they believed so strongly that Trump was a national security danger they took the extraordinary step of breaking with military tradition to criticize him publicly.

In normal times, this would have dealt a severe blow to any campaign and made a serious dent in support among the military. But the attacks by the generals, and Trump’s willingness to return fire, only endeared him to the rank and file more.

Once Trump had secured the Republican nomination, their panic led to a less-than-transparent attempt to help her candidacy by criticizing Trump’s sophomoric approach to national security. It backfired supremely, and only strengthened Trump’s support among the troops.

Despite all this, the devotion to Trump from a large segment of the military was unwavering. Hearing military personnel, including Vietnam veterans, parrot Trump’s attacks against John McCain, who spent five agonizing years as a POW in the Hanoi Hilton, was shocking and unsettling. It was the rank and file, not the generals, Trump was courting with his calls for military parades.

Trump learned from Flynn that there were grievances and resentments within the military establishment to be exploited. Highly intelligent active duty and retired military officers with outstanding service records (not “deplorables”) could be heard at CENTCOM repeating far-right-wing conspiracy theories like: “Hillary murdered a lot of people” and “Obama is a Kenyan Black Muslim,” “The FBI and the CIA are corrupt,” “The media is fake news.” Trump’s attacks and abuse of their former bosses, and even of a Gold Star family, didn’t seem to impact their opinion of him.

Once Trump was elected, they wholeheartedly bought into his claims that the “deep state” and the “fake news media” were now plotting a coup against him. Some would call themselves “nationalists,” not having the basic understanding of the difference between “nationalism” and “patriotism.” (The political divide also cut across racial lines. African-Americans serving in the military had a deep admiration and affection for the first black commander in chief, not shared by their white counterparts. One Army major, an Iraq War veteran, gave voice to many others in the military, telling me, “The military hates Obama.”)

CENTCOM’s environment, and especially that of the Joint Intelligence Center (JIC) which houses all the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) analysts, felt political the moment you walked through its doors. Televisions in the lobby, the reception areas, in private office spaces, and even in the employee and visitor’s cafe—were tuned to FOX News. It was Orwellian in its pervasiveness. People at their desks were streaming FOX News while reading Drudge and Breitbart.

This was especially alarming coming from intelligence analysts who were parroting Trump’s insults of the former Intelligence Community chiefs who had sounded the alarms regarding the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russians. A very senior NSA liaison intelligence officer said he had proof the hacking of Hillary Clinton’s emails was “an inside job” and not really WikiLeaks and the Russians. It was hard to understand why these military intelligence experts felt compelled to denigrate so vigorously the assessments of the rest of the intelligence community, specifically when it came to Trump—nor the ferocity with which they personally defended him.

In their private time many watched internet trolls. “Did you see this! Hillary has Parkinson’s disease!” Were our military intelligence analysts a victim of the same Russian influence campaign that affected so much of the civilian population? Like a scene from The Manchurian Candidate, if you criticized Trump, they answered with “Hillary” did this, or “Obama” did that. It was almost as if they’d been programmed.

The parroting of Trump took other disturbing turns. One also began to hear in casual conversation analysts at CENTCOM making disparaging remarks against the Western coalition partners—the Canadians, Brits, French, Germans—and against NATO in general, as “deadbeats.” Officers back from visits to Gulf States boasted how mutual the relief was in the region that Obama was gone, Hillary had lost, and there was “a new sheriff in town.”

He's got the rank and file military members in his pocket. The rank and file will turn on their generals and commanders in a civil unrest situation brought about by impeachment. They will back Trump.

*Citation needed

Unless this is just another example of you fantasizing about a violent coup wherein Trump is officially installed as lifelong dictator of the US.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-tru...military-stand

snippets of this article...

He's got the rank and file military members in his pocket.
    Grats you fell for clickbait. I don't think you read it also. It doesn't say what you think it says.

-snip- because we don't need to see this block of blue bullshit.
    Your point? Because nothing from a fucking opinion article means anything except to the highly gullible people like you.

I'll im going to say @Kokolums before I throw you on ignore (and see my comment, it now makes you invisible), is that Ambassador Taylor just delivered the biggest possible nail into Trump's coffin on Tuesday. I don't know what mischief you think you're accomplishing, but you better make your peace with the fact the end has come. The future is taking shape, and all that remains is the specifics of what happens in the moment of crisis.

But Trump is a doomed President walking, and everyone knows it. Which is why McConnell threw him under a bus today.