Hey @Skroe... it just occurred to me, did Kenadra fulfill his bet? Or did the goalposts shift any?

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    I've spoken to them previously and they don't care. They're just as bad as he is.
    Then do what I do, keep reporting him, eventually they will have to get tired of it and rotate him out and put another in. And until they do, just keep reporting and PMing. If they don't learn, just keep hammering, its what I do, I even go as far as to keep making reports while I am suspended and continue to call him out in them and on the ban suspension forums. And I kindly encourage all to keep doing it until they listen, be relentless about it with the reports till it is more hassle than it is worth to keep him in this section and he is rotated out and other, more professional, one is rotated in.

Edit: If I get suspended for this, so be it. Its legit and true. Now, dropping the topic to prevent derailing.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey, we haven't talked about Giuliani vs Bus recently.

Giuliani says Trump asked him to brief Justice Department, GOP senators on Ukraine trip

Now, of course, Giuliani is saying he's doing this on Trump's behalf. This will make it harder to disentangle him later.

Also, since Giuliani would never be called before the Senate and refused to testify before the House, his comments are pointless. Statements made not under oath are just hot wind.
    Two options.

1. This is true, and Trump is a complete lunatic.

2. This is not true, and Trump is a complete lunatic who employs fellow complete lunatics.

Either way, Trump is a complete lunatic.

hmm...

Attorney General William P. Barr has counseled Trump in general terms that Giuliani has become a liability and a problem for the administration, according to multiple people familiar with the conversations. In one discussion, the attorney general warned the president that he was not being well-served by his lawyer, one person with knowledge of the episode said.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    hmm...

Attorney General William P. Barr has counseled Trump in general terms that Giuliani has become a liability and a problem for the administration, according to multiple people familiar with the conversations. In one discussion, the attorney general warned the president that he was not being well-served by his lawyer, one person with knowledge of the episode said.
    Which one, Giuliani or Barr? : P

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Great article on doing the right thing for the country.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...hment.amp.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Great article on doing the right thing for the country.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...hment.amp.html
    Unfortunately all the begging to do "what's right" and "appeals to decency" and asking to do things "for the sake of the country" might as well be asked to a brick wall when it comes to the republicans.

The only thing they'll respect is being stripped of power.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I need a symbolic number to donate to the DNC when Democrats vote for the Articles of Impeachment next week. Needs to be less than $10,000.

Any ideas?

Excited to write a fat check to reward some American heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I need a symbolic number to donate to the DNC when Democrats vote for the Articles of Impeachment next week. Needs to be less than $10,000.

Any ideas?

It's over 9000!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account

Any ideas?

7791 - the total number of years the Trump family should have been sentenced to.

Or:

365 x 3 x 15 = 10950 - the minimum amount Trump has flushed the toilet in the WH since becoming president (yeah, i calculate with once a day, but judging by the need to flush 15 times at once...)

"Sir, every time you flush, the DNC gets a buck. So start eating those veggies"

Or:

5587, one buck for every 10 greenlanders not living under President Trump.

Or if you want to go over budget:

13435, one buck for every lie of the president - according to https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ims-over-days/
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2019-12-11 at 07:14 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Any ideas?

Use the date Rhode Island signed the constitution in some fashion. Since it was the last of the originals to do so.
    - Lars

Any ideas?

$8,000!

Then it's $1,000 for every year Trump is president
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    $8,000!

Why is it that trump supporters can’t seem to muster up anything beyond pathetic attempts at sniveling dismissiveness in these threads anymore? Has the overwhelming amount of heinous bullshit trump has committed while they applauded him and that has come to light in these impeachment hearings broken all of them?

They’re not rebutting any of the allegations against him. They’re not assessing the testimony of any of the witnesses. They’re not even parroting conservative mouthpieces anymore as they try and excuse trump. They’re just posting one-off, nonsense comments that add nothing to thread, pretending like snide defiance amounts to maintaining pride or legitimacy.

And incase a “certain mod” gets too pissy about me “making mean words at a true and earnest supporter of the one true president,” my comment is far more on-topic and relevant to the impeachment than the one I quoted, and was obviously speaking in a general and facetious sense.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2019-12-11 at 12:30 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    $8,000!

I'm in favor of this. You'd also be more productive with a single donation than Trump has been his entire life, @Skroe. At least one good thing would have come out of these 8 years in regards of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Why is it that Trump supporters can’t seem to muster up anything beyond pathetic attempts at sniveling dismissiveness in these threads anymore? Has the overwhelming amount of heinous bullshit trump has committed while you applauded him and that has come to light in these impeachment hearings broken all of them?

They’re not rebutting any of the allegations against him. They’re not assessing the testimony of any of the witnesses. They’re not even parroting conservative mouthpieces anymore as they try and excuse trump. They’re just posting one-off, nonsense comments that add nothing to thread, pretending like snide defiance amounts to maintaining pride or legitimacy.

And incase a “certain mod” gets too pissy about me “making mean words at a true and earnest supporter of the one true president,” my comment is far more on-topic and relevant to the impeachment than the one I quoted, and was obviously speaking in a general and facetious sense.
    What exactly could they muster up? They are faced with two options. Shut the fuck up and slink back into the cesspool they crawled out of, or put their ineptitude on display for the world to see. If they picked a), you won't hear from them anymore.

And that certain mod, whoever it is you're talking about (I really don't know) can go and fuck himself. You want to stand up for fascists, you made your own bed. Maybe at least said mod will come to the realization that he chose to stand up to a fascist retard and find some shame later in life. If yes, good for him or her, if not, fuck you. Now give me my infraction, whomever you are, dipshit. (if you're not said mod, and oppose fascist morons as any sane person does, just infract me and neglect the dipshit part, it's not aimed at you, just at your colleague, the dipshit.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Why is it that trump supporters can’t seem to muster up anything beyond pathetic attempts at sniveling dismissiveness in these threads anymore? Has the overwhelming amount of heinous bullshit trump has committed while they applauded him and that has come to light in these impeachment hearings broken all of them?

Because all conservatives with any sense of decency and self respect have come out against this president or have enough self awareness and maturity to keep quiet. All Trump has left are immature lib owners that have a hard time thinking for themselves and can do nothing but parrot memes and talking points.

10+ Year Old Account
    The GOP has chosen yet another way to defend Trump.

Conduct the impeachment trial without witnesses.

Yep. The only way to keep the White House from lying under oath is to not put them under oath in the first place.

The excuse driven is "we don't want this to drag on."

This is just publicly admitting the GOP has already made up its mind, and evidence does not matter to them, so they will just choose not to have evidence. There is no other explanation.

Now, the side effect of this is that the Bidens would not be called to testify, which they should't anyhow (they are not being charged with anything), but Trump has been demanding this. Incidentally, since Trump seems okay with comparing himself to a murderer I'm just going to do the same, this is like the trial of Zimmerman in which he retroactively tried to blame Martin of being a bad kid, when none of that mattered when he up and murdered a kid just for being black.

So the Party of Trump is about to go to 2020 under the banner of "We don't care about facts and evidence" and fly it in public. The rabid fanbase will cheer them on. Considering what the House passed them -- hours upon hours of Trump's people saying "yes, he extorted a foreign country for personal profit" -- they will just have to admit that they heard that evidence, and not only did they not care, but they also chose not to hear any of their own, even the man they want to defend saying "I didn't do it" under oath.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I honestly believed post-2008 that there couldn't be a worse President than George W. Bush.
    I'd say he still easily beats the likes of Harding or Buchanan.

- - - Updated - - -

I kindly ask everyone to get back on topic. That means especially dropping discussion of moderation - if you cannot resist the urge to complain, @Fugus supplied a list of people you can message -, but donations are not exactly relevant either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TortuousConvolvulus View Post
    Funny how seen from a European perspective, the rabid left (which is represented massively here) doesn't see their hypocrisy. It's not Trump who is the problem here, it's the massive "you're with me or against me"-attitude. All those personal attacks, it's really sad.
    Trump has violated the constitution, as early as his transition period before he was even inaugurated. None of this is disputed, and most are being litigated in courts all over the US currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Funny how seen from a European perspective, the rabid left (which is represented massively here) doesn't see their hypocrisy. It's not Trump who is the problem here, it's the massive "you're with me or against me"-attitude. All those personal attacks, it's really sad.
    Wait ... what? Who has the "you're with me or against me" attitude? lol

Yup. It's the "rabid left" calling people names like:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump

Oh wait... No, that's the President of the United States. So you're wrong. He's used the tactic that if "you're with me or against me" since day one or he will actively insult you and call you names. Like a child.

How pathetic.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.