10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Christmas is not hours away, Kevin McCarthy. If I’m correct, you have your senate job taken away if you’re physically and or emotionally & mentally unfit for office. The nursing home awaits
    I guess everything is hours away, even if in this case its about 150 hours.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by MasterK View Post
    Now this is one of the better conspiracy theories....
    Wait, you don't think this is a law?

https://campaignlegal.org/update/yes...-ukraine-favor

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...dition:prelim)

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
    (a) Prohibition
    It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

(b) "Foreign national" defined
    As used in this section, the term "foreign national" means-

(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term "foreign national" shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2) an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.

(Pub. L. 92–225, title III, §319, formerly §324, as added Pub. L. 94–283, title I, §112(2), May 11, 1976, 90 Stat. 493 ; renumbered §319, Pub. L. 96–187, title I, §105(5), Jan. 8, 1980, 93 Stat. 1354 ; amended Pub. L. 107–155, title III, §§303, 317, Mar. 27, 2002, 116 Stat. 96 , 109.)
    You want to fucking try again?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You guys really love being led around by the nose, huh?

On that note, it is always so amusing that the people that say things like "I'd like Trump gone next year" or "I'm not a fan of Trump either" and so on, are always those that claim to be of a more intellectual nature, aren't biased, but just happen to call things out in favour of defending Trump and Republicans. What a poor attempt it is. Every time.
    It's always amusing that when you are not frothing at your mouth at everything Trump does or says, and directly post about it, your are defending Trump and/or Republicans. The you are with me or against me mentality is the downfall of the US, not an idiot like Trump being president. With a normal system of checks and balances, correctly used, a president can almost do nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So you also call the president of another country a liar. It's getting pretty normal then, maybe make a list about him too!

Which contribution are you talking about anyway?

So you also call the president of another country a liar. It's getting pretty normal then, maybe make a list about him too!
    What about him? That he is trying to do anything he can, to suck Trump's cock and not make him mad, to deny him the money that Congress gave him? That Trump has NO LEGAL RIGHT to deny?

Also, I like how you ignored everything you asked for, because it destroyed your narrow pointed question because it directly shows that he DID break the campaign finance laws.

“We came here to fight for you, not because you are Americans, but because we are Americans.”
    Nice line about the Battle of the Bulge Pelosi mentioned earlier.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Witnessed, so me hearing somebody say something somewhere (who was that, forgot it) is a witness. I guess you agree with that congressmember telling "hearsay can be better than direct evidence".
    We could have this conversation if you had any clue about the subject matter, but looking over your posts, I'm surprised you can even spell hearsay. As to what it is, you're entirely clueless. Even now, while we wait for you to look it up on google and post the definition, we all know you still won't understand the concept.

Don’t care what party this woman what the gavel is but she’s pretty fucking annoying.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Welp, wake me up when people are done responding to a burner troll. This thread is useless until then. Probably the whole reason they're doing it right as the vote is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    We could have this conversation if you had any clue about the subject matter, but looking over your posts, I'm surprised you can even spell hearsay. As to what it is, you're entirely clueless. Even now, while we wait for you to look it up on google and post the definition, we all know you still won't understand the concept.
    Stop feeding this guy.
    I think most get a dirty feeling knowing we wasted time responding to such drivel after they get permabanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What about him? That he is trying to do anything he can, to suck Trump's cock and not make him mad, to deny him the money that Congress gave him? That Trump has NO LEGAL RIGHT to deny?

Also, I like how you ignored everything you asked for, because it destroyed your narrow pointed question because it directly shows that he DID break the campaign finance laws.
    The sadness of posts like this: Trump sucks Putins dick, Zelensky sucks Trumps dick. How old are you?
    You didn't destroy anything, because I asked WHICH contribution.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    That can be said about the totality of these hearings, not just the GOP part. It would almost make you ashamed to be from the US.
    Lol, that sounds like something the GOP would say. How adorable you don't understand a thing about this process or it's subject matter. When is your primary account off ban? Asking for a friend.

Get the Bengay Extra Strength. The burn is strong.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Stop feeding this guy.
    I think most get a dirty feeling knowing we wasted time responding to such drivel after they get permabanned.
    Check. And double check.

Votes starting soon!

Lol, just personal attacks. Please engage into a debate, which you can't. The only thing I hear here is "NO YOU" or "YOU ARE WRONG". Orbitus at least does an effort, but bringing up a very biased article doesn't help much.

hmf...Trump backtracking on his supposed desire for a lengthy senate trial

Trump himself has been increasingly deferential to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) in recent days over the terms of a potential impeachment trial. The president last week told reporters he would be open to “long or short” in terms of trial length, and on Tuesday said he would let McConnell decide how to handle witnesses.

-------------

Trump has no balls to go the distance...

Lol, that sounds like something the GOP would say. How adorable you don't understand a thing about this process or it's subject matter. When is your primary account off ban? Asking for a friend.
    So obsessed, didn't read anything, doesn't refute anything. Only "You don't understand". Even kids in kindergarten can debate better than the people with the "Impeach the MF" avatar (which is something these kids would find too childish even). This is the level these forums have gone down to.

The sadness of posts like this: Trump sucks Putins dick, Zelensky sucks Trumps dick. How old are you?
    You didn't destroy anything, because I asked WHICH contribution.
    It is the Truth. Trump literally stated that Ukraine couldn't have the Javelins, because it would make Putin mad. https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/11/15...itank-missile/

And it doesn't matter which contribution, simply asking for an investigation into Biden, is ILLEGAL, thanks to that fucking law I cited to you.

Time to impeach this motherfucker after 3 fucking years of racism, xenophobia, homophobia, radicalism of the right, and so much hatred.

10+ Year Old Account
    The vote is on!

Vote out that one democrat