Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Ok, I’m talking about extream forms. Liking other cultures is fine... I like Japanese culture for instance, but can also see issues in it. I like Western culture, which also has issues.

But in that regard I’m different from other people that may be xenophobic because they dislike some culture.
    You still haven't managed to actually point out any of these supposed xenophiliacs.

in other impeachment news:

Indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas' attorney is asking a federal judge for permission to share some information seized from Parnas when he was arrested, including the contents of one of his iPhones, with House impeachment investigators.
    "Review of these materials is essential to the Committee's ability to corroborate the strength of Mr. Parnas's potential testimony," Joe Bondy, the lawyer for the indicted Giuliani associate, wrote in a letter to the Judge Paul Oetken, referring to the Democratic-led House Intelligence Committee.
    https://apple.news/AlspPNos0S3uwDMxTVlWXVg

Why would I risk getting an infraction for things you perfectly well know yourself but trying to obfuscate?
    So, you are simply making shit up... thanks. Thanks for admitting you've got nothing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    Considering this is the only post in the last few pages that headed the warning, I'd advise you all to quickly get back on topic.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

"I've got audio of these meetings, let me get it for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You still haven't managed to actually point out any of these supposed xenophiliacs.
    Werent you against borders?
    Isnt that an implcation that theres no one to keep out? The definition of xenopilia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Considering this is the only post in the last few pages that headed the warning, I'd advise you all to quickly get back on topic.
    Yeah Connal was already warned about this shit on 584 by Flarelaine. Exactly what does it take to handle shit posters like this when legit posters are punished for far less?

Edit: To some extent he did follow the warning to the same capacity as everyone else who helped start another tangent. At this point all of you are entirely off topic and need to return to it.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-31 at 02:59 PM.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Werent you against borders?
    Isnt that an implcation that theres no one to keep out? The definition of xenopilia?
    Not at all, it's simply a matter of supporting individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    nothing i could bring to your eyes would change your mind
    A.K.A. "I still don't have anything so I'll just continue whinging."

Yawn.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish that at some point, one of Trump's disgruntled cronies would just dump a shitton of materials to the public.

Sending it to Congress, although better than nothing, is too susceptible to the GOP suppressing the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    A.K.A. "I still don't have anything so I'll just continue whinging."

Yawn.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish that at some point, one of Trump's disgruntled cronies would just dump a shitton of materials to the public.

Sending it to Congress, although better than nothing, is too susceptible to the GOP suppressing the information.
    I thought Bolton and McGahn might be good candidates for that, but...money...or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    nothing i could bring to your eyes would change your mind. you already think the razor blades and needles are just seeds, while implying that my stupidity leads me to buy inferior jam products, limiting my experiences in the world to the point where i've never eaten jam with seeds in it. That sort of predisposition of hatred in your posts pretty much sums my expectations out of any sort of discussion we may have. Frankly i don't care to change your mind. its is a pointless action that is not worth wasting my time on. /shrug. so sure feel free to think i have no "proof", as you continue to harm those you hate, ill just smile sadly as thats what ive come to expect.
    The irony of this post. Not surprised you weren't smart enough to pick up on it. You clearly need to write some elaborate excuse to yourself to make yourself feel better.

You make tons of useless posts which are less in value to dog shit on a sidewalk. Don't give us this whiney entitled wa wa you're not worth the effort nonsense. You put far more effort into this self righteous cry baby tripe than it would take to google and link a source. You'll smile sadly, blissfully unaware of your own ignorance, afraid to step up because the fear of being wrong is too much for you or you're too incompetent to actually argue and defend your believes, all the while bemoaning what a wasted effort it would be while you commit 4x the effort to crying out loud in each thread about ebul leftists.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-31 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics - Don't ignore warnings. Go back to the topic.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/n...se-ukraine-aid

"NYT: Pompeo, Bolton, And Defense Sec. Esper Tried To Convince Trump To Release Ukraine Aid"

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, then-National Security Adviser John Bolton, and Secretary of Defense Mark Esper reportedly tried to persuade President Donald Trump to release the congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine that he had frozen.

The New York Times reported on Sunday that the three senior officials had met with Trump in the Oval Office on a “late-August day,” in the Times’ words, so that they could each explain why it was important for Ukraine to receive the nearly $400 million in aid."

Bolton and Esper track, but Pompeo? That surprises me.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They have worked for thousands of years... the current "morality" whatever that is... seems to be making things fall apart...
    This is just bs. At different points in the time you are suggesting it was moral to own slaves, make said slave fight to the death in a arena for the entertainment of the masses, ridicule and ostracise people for choosing a sexuality other than straight, burn people to prove they are/aren't a witch......
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    This is just bs. At different points in the time you are suggesting it was moral to own slaves, make said slave fight to the death in a arena for the entertainment of the masses, ridicule and ostracise people for choosing a sexuality other than straight, burn people to prove they are/aren't a witch......
    They're on the verge of closing the thread. Stay focused, friends.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    They're on the verge of closing the thread. Stay focused, friends.
    Yeah didn't get to the warning nor knew he got it that far off topic til after I replied.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/c...eing-impartial

"Collins ‘Open To Witnesses’ In Impeachment, Says McConnell And Warren Not Being ‘Impartial’"

Is she scrambling to save her (probably-not-in-real-jeopardy) seat? Still, really only need a few to break with McConnell.

"Collins ‘Open To Witnesses’ In Impeachment, Says McConnell And Warren Not Being ‘Impartial’"

Is she scrambling to save her (probably-not-in-real-jeopardy) seat? Still, really only need a few to break with McConnell.
    murkowski has also made similar noises;
    Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska said she is disturbed by the Senate majority leader’s promise of “total coordination” with the White House on impeachment proceedings against President Trump, marking a note of GOP dissension as party leaders prepare for the president’s impeachment trial.

Ms. Murkowski, a moderate, told Anchorage’s NBC affiliate KTUU on Tuesday that she opposed “being hand-in-glove with the defense” and expressed other concerns about the process.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...gy-11577319009

wonder if its just for show or not.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

It's adorable they're attacking Warren for not being impartial. The Impeachment GOP knows no bounds when it comes to their lies and hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

More information released re withheld Ukraine aid by Trump. Pompeo, Bolton, and Esper all fought to get Trump to release the aid earlier, giving even more credence to the need for witnesses at the Senate trial. It's also worth noting that the White House blocking these witnesses from testifying is worthy of a separate Impeachment of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's adorable they're attacking Warren for not being impartial. The Impeachment GOP knows no bounds when it comes to their lies and hypocrisy.
    I'm sure she felt she had to throw that in there as a buffer of sorts. That said, I strongly encourage everyone to donate to Sara Gideon...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure she felt she had to throw that in there as a buffer of sorts. That said, I strongly encourage everyone to donate to Sara Gideon...
    I know she's just getting going, but what are her odds? Collins is in a terrible position right now but she still has a very strong reelection team and machine in Maine. I wonder how the Impeachment vote, if it comes prior to the Primaries, will affect that.