Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    You're an idiot, read the report. Mueller goes over why he can't just say Trump is guilty, it's entirely to do with scope. He is limited in what he can declare hence the not not guilty conclusion.
    $32mm and 2.5 years of investigation and Mueller could find no evidence that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities. That's the facts...."idiot".

From the Mueller report:
    "Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

7+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy and collusion aren't interchangeable terms. Conspiracy is a legal term, collusion is just some nebulous term with no legal bearing, trump and his cohorts were never going to be held to collusion, it was always going to be criminal conspiracy. Seriously we are still having this conversation a year later?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Conspiracy and collusion aren't interchangeable terms. Conspiracy is a legal term, collusion is just some nebulous term with no legal bearing, trump and his cohorts were never going to be held to collusion, it was always going to be criminal conspiracy. Seriously we are still having this conversation a year later?
    Unfortunately we must....some people here actually still believe that Trump conspired with Russia despite zero evidence produced in an exhaustive 2.5 year investigation.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Unfortunately we must....some people here actually still believe that Trump conspired with Russia despite zero evidence produced in an exhaustive 2.5 year investigation.
    You didn’t read the mueller report, liar, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Please explain why it's okay for adam schiff to take over impeachment from the judiciary and not allow witnesses Republicans want,
    Because that's not how impeachment works, and especially in the House, it's not a judicial process.

We really need to do a better job of teaching folks civics in highschool. The Judiciary oversees the Senate trial, but it's a wholly political, not legal (as in falls under the courts purview), process.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    a coverup as Pelosi calls it for McConnell to not allow witnesses that democrats want?
    Because Democrats want relevant witnesses. Republicans want to call Hunter Biden, who is not a relevant witness and if there's credible allegations of wrongdoing they should be investigated and handled by the Justice Department. That would be the appropriate venue for these complaints, not this impeachment hearing.

But there's no case, which is why Trump never took action and why there's still no movement from the DoJ against Hunter Biden. It's the laziest of low effort strawmen.

Seriously, go back and take a civics refresher, dude.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think you misunderstood, I'm talking about you, just to be clear.

$32mm and 2.5 years of investigation and Mueller could find no evidence that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities. That's the facts...."idiot".

From the Mueller report:
    "Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
    Thats from Barr's summary which was thoroughly discredited by Mueller as being misleading. Read the actual report. Look at the facts it lays out. I guess it should not surprise me you are so adverse to reading...

Thats from Barr's summary which was thoroughly discredited by Mueller as being misleading. Read the actual report. Look at the facts it lays out. I guess it should not surprise me you are so adverse to reading...
    No, that's from the Mueller report. Barr snipped it down to just the last bit to remove the context of how the campaign knew they were benefiting from Russian interference and how they worked to help secure that outcome.

In context, that's not exactly the "TOTAL EXONERATION" that team Trump continues to claim it to be. Especially since some folks weren't interviewed like Trump, who refused to sit down for an interview.

Mods, at what point do you finally perma ban these people. Flat out lying and derailing threads should be worth an infraction no? Or can I go in the sports forum and post threads about how the Browns have won 15 Super bowls in a row? Then call other people liars who disagree with me under the guise of "sports opinion"? Facts should matter. Do your job please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now you going to make up shit and ascribe those words to Barr because you can't handle what Mueller actually said in his report?

I quoted Mueller's report and specifically stated so...so I guess it should not surprise me you are so adverse to reading.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleanyourhouse View Post
    Mods, at what point do you finally perma ban these people. Flat out lying and derailing threads should be worth an infraction no? Or can I go in the sports forum and post threads about how the Browns have won 15 Super bowls in a row? Then call other people liars who disagree with me under the guise of "sports opinion"? Facts should matter. Do your job please.
    Sadly. no.... even though it should very clearly fall under trolling. A blue mod has told me that lies are not infractable.

insulting people is infractable though. Feel free to report the post below me.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2020-01-14 at 05:45 PM.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleanyourhouse View Post
    If you have evidence that Trump actually conspired with Russia...please do share and stop complaining like a little baby that your bubble is being threatened. Facts matter.

I'm done.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2020-01-14 at 05:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have evidence that Trump actually conspired with Russia...please do share and stop complaining like a little baby that your bubble is being threatened.
    Go read the report, it is in there.

It's not our fault if you are too lazy to inform yourself properly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Go read the report, it is in there.

It's not our fault if you are too lazy to inform yourself properly.
    Sure it is...just keep telling yourself that.

Have you ever wondered why there is no article of impeachment regarding this "conspiracy"? Think about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you have evidence that Trump actually conspired with Russia...please do share and stop complaining like a little baby that your bubble is being threatened. Facts matter.

I'm done.
    If only you were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I wasn't too excited about McConnell refusing to hear Obama's supreme court picks in a timely manner either.
    I feel like I asked a very specific question and have yet to get an actual answer to that actual question.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

"Not not guilty"? Holy shit. The mental gyrations necessary to rationalize such low resolution thinking is astounding! $32mm and 2.5 years of investigation found no evidence of Trump/Russia conspiracy or collusion...yet you sit there with spewing pseudologic. Yes, you can't prove unicorns don't exist either.

What you believe to be fact is, in reality, pure delusion. Wake up ffs.

Russell's teapot
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot
    Well, TexasRules.

Mueller spent 2 pages explaining why he did that. I think it was around page 214 or so. And the investigation MADE money.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Just ask the T-Word if he believes Hillary had nothing to do with Benghazi despite zero evidence, then report his t-wording ass and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I feel like I asked a very specific question and have yet to get an actual answer to that actual question.
    Then sadly, I guess I'm not qualified to answer it, as I'm not a "trump superfan who is buttrustled about Dems refusing to actually impeach".

I find the entire impeachment circus quite amusing, and Pelosi pointlessly dragging it out into infinity and beyond one of the most entertaining parts. It's so nakedly partisan that I can't help but cheer for her, like the Democrat congressmen were cheering when she announced the vote had passed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure it is...just keep telling yourself that.

Have you ever wondered why there is no article of impeachment regarding this "conspiracy"? Think about it.
    Why won’t trump allow witnesses? Think about it, troll.