Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What if she didn't care that he "outed" her, what if her plans are far enough ahead that it doesnt matter at all ?

I mean sylvanas has always been a very short tempered person doubled with a control freak

She loves to show everyone how much she's in control over everything,and she has time and time again ruined everything by losing her cool and doing something stupid,that has been the case since the start

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Because frankly there's no one among the horde that could beat her under the circumstances of the Mak'gorah. If magic was allowed, Thalyssra *might* had stood a chance against the normal Sylvanas but currently she's much more powerful than that.
    I know Thrall was nerfed since Cataclysm, but you think he'd fall that easy to Sylvanas?

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    I mean sylvanas has always been a very short tempered person doubled with a control freak

She loves to show everyone how much she's in control over everything,and she has time and time again ruined everything by losing her cool and doing something stupid,that has been the case since the start
    Yet she keeps winning and is still alive since wc3 when characters were turned into loot pinatas for far less.
    And it's most likely that she's going to be the next Illidan in the new expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Yeah. Without banking on Sylvanas conveniently saying something stupid the whole plan just falls apart.
    Thats not even mentioning this moronic storyline tosses out.. what...20 years (going back to WC3) of what Sylvanas is motivated by. Her concerns have always been about 2 things. 1: Revenge on Arthas, 2: Ensuring a future for the Forsaken. This u-turn of "durp I want to annihilate everything, but I sorta feel bad for the Forsaken, oh well..." makes no sense at all.

She's a narcissist. She acted as a narcissist would when called out. I don't think it's as bad writing as you're all making it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    She's a narcissist. She acted as a narcissist would when called out. I don't think it's as bad writing as you're all making it out to be.
    Indeed. She's been bonkers since she died and this is what a bonkers person would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I know Thrall was nerfed since Cataclysm, but you think he'd fall that easy to Sylvanas?
    Thrall and Thalysra would wipe the floor with her. They are on another level than Saurfang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh she would absolutely wipe the floor with Thrall post-Cata. Remember, his inner turmoil over the way he handled Garrosh in Draenor weakened his ties to the elements, to such a degree he couldn't even wield the Doomhammer anymore.

Literally zero doubt in my mind that he'd be a corpse at her feet, in short order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Thrall and Thalysra would wipe the floor with her. They are on another level than Saurfang.
    Except Sylvanas is much more powerful than before now, the magic she used to one-shot Saurfang was something that Jaina hadn't seen before (e.g. very bad).

I agree that in a fight where magic was allowed, Thalyssra might do okay (I said that in another post actually) but in melee/hand to hand? We've seen nothing to indicate she would have even a slight chance against Sylvanas.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Thought so. Sylvanas' over hype is real.

That's cause people who engage in these power-fantasy-versus-shit have no clue what they are talking about. Sylvanas is probably a very powerful fighter, but that's not how she did things. Before they turned her full retard in BFA she was the type of opponent who would face you just to take your attention away from the dagger being stabbed in your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    That's why I love this site. It's chock full of big game developers and award winning writers who can come around and show Blizzard where they are going wrong....oh...

It's really not hard to understand what went on there, or at any other point during the expansions story.
    "Understanding" this dumpster juice level story is not the issue here

If youre defending Blizzards writers you are a terrible human

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

Its no longer hype when it actually happens lol
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-09-25 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

You guys having trouble to undestand WoW story?
    Really?
    Isn't it obvious that Sylvanas won and is now ready to fight whatever cosmic entity Blizz will pull out in the next expac?

Sylvanas gives kind of a clear aswer to this during the ending cinematic and the Loyalist cutscene.

She was mad at Varok and wanted revenge ("I trusted you"). When Varok starts his speech about Hope and Honor™ and surprised her with Shalamayne's trick she spouted that the Horde was nothing, and realized by the look of that Flag carrier that even her lodyalists had hope - no matter how hard she'd tried to kill it ("Death comes, Old Soldier... and all their hope dies with you!"), they were still hoping for something other than death... so she just said "fuck it", finished Varok with a deathbolt, told everyone off and left. She had nothing else to gain at that point... she set Azshara and Nzoth in motion, so smore troops were dying anyway (which is basically what she says during the Loyalist cutscene).

Been saying challenge her day one of her stupidity. She was never fit to lead the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Been saying challenge her day one of her stupidity. She was never fit to lead the horde.
    She lead the Horde pretty well. Thanks to her they invaded Ashenvale and Darskhore like it was a piece of cake. The Night Elves threat is gone forever.

don't forget that saurfang has a deathwish. he may simply have thought the battle would go poorly, so lets make sure everybody gets to see me die gloriously.

that might have been his whole plan, and him winning or getting lucky by sylvanas being stupid was just happy little accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    don't forget that saurfang has a deathwish. he may simply have thought the battle would go poorly, so lets make sure everybody gets to see me die gloriously.

that might have been his whole plan, and him winning or getting lucky by sylvanas being stupid was just happy little accident.
    I doubt it was an happy accident. It wasn't a certainty, but I suppose there was a quite good chance that once pressed the right buttons Sylvanas would lose it. Saurfang knows Sylvanas, he planned a whole war campaign with her and saw the way she reacted at the end of it. For once in this shit show, a character had the justifiable amount of knowledge and understanding to behave in a certain way (not too common in BfA, honestly).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Yet she keeps winning and is still alive since wc3 when characters were turned into loot pinatas for far less.
    And it's most likely that she's going to be the next Illidan in the new expac.
    I'm betting on them making her the new Kerrigan

current Thrall is fodder to Sylvanas

lol at Thalyssra or Jaina in melee combat vs Sylvanas