Virulent plague bugged in Orgozoa and Stealth nerf?

Edit: It's fixed ������

Plain and simple. Outbreak applies the debuff on Orgozoa but it doesn't spread on adds and vice-versa. Feel free to report that bug, DK's!

In another order of things, I Had "troubles" for soloing Oronu, Yesterday I killed it in 93 seconds but today I needed 125 seconds. No one hit it so his life was the exact same as yesterday.

Considering what I said above and that Orgozoa was "nerfed" because now it goes to the second room very slowly (like it was NM) I think there's some kind of stealth nerf for unholy DK's...
    Last edited by Levogames; 2019-10-01 at 12:15 PM. Reason: it's fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Levogames View Post
    Plain and simple. Outbreak applies the debuff on Orgozoa but it doesn't spread on adds and vice-versa. Feel free to report that bug, DK's!

In another order of things, I Had "troubles" for soloing Oronu, Yesterday I killed it in 93 seconds but today I needed 125 seconds. No one hit it so his life was the exact same as yesterday.

Considering what I said above and that Orgozoa was "nerfed" because now it goes to the second room very slowly (like it was NM) I think there's some kind of stealth nerf for unholy DK's...
    Send a link please, where we can report that fucking anoying tilting bug, im wasting too much runes only on spread disseases wtf.

Would it not be better to post it on the actual forums not on MMo-champion?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Would it not be better to post it on the actual forums not on MMo-champion?
    true but I also reported ingame

They hotfixed it today

Outbreak is still severely disadvantaged in many other situations. One worth mentioning is Raal in Waycrest Manor, while nearly every 180° and 360° cleave hits close to the full room hitting every add and Raal as boss without issues, Outbreak does not jump from Raal to even the closest adds.

Its ridiculous that a dot cleave spec cant dot cleave on such simple boss encounters.
    -

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm shelving my DK next xpac unless they make them less clunky to play. The minions are always bugged for months, dismissing the ghoul in M+ is annoying for this type of class and everything is just buggy and poorly executed. The talents are all terribly executed and the abilities are all over the place. Taking away deathcoil and chains and giving BDK that ranged missle thing is the stupidest class change I've seen. BDK got gutted so hard it's almost hard to believe, spec is unplayable, unless you love spamming 1 button.

I can't bother with that crappy Outbreak anymore and having to wonder if it's being effective, same with the minions and talents. Simply not being able to put a single disease on a single target is laughable.

I'll most likely be switching to Rogue next xpac.