Poll: Who do you want to lead the Horde?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Who do you want as Warchief?

I personally wouldn't believe I'd ever say this but I don't want another Warchief. It's time for the factions to end. But if I had to choose? Rexxar.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    This terrible planet of pink-skinned freaks.
    ALL HAIL WARCHIEF ZAPPYBOI!!!

#trollsdabest

7+ Year Old Account
    in the list only Thrall suits and fits, the rest just don't make sense or are not even close to be good enough.

to se how down we have fallen, Thrall is the best option, before legion-Bfa i would never think like this

No more wacky bad guy Warchiefs! We already had 3 bad ones we don't need anymore!

It doesn't matter. Whoever is Warchief, Anduin is the one in charge.

Except if it's Gallywix, that'd be funny. But we'll be busting him for corruption in the next patch or two and having Gazlowe take over as goblin leader.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Vote for high warchief Anduin

How about Jaina?

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    How about Jaina?
    Id happily submit to Jaina or Valeera, if youknowwhatimean ..

Resurrected Garrosh would be the best. Or old man Grommash.

Realistically the only option that makes sense and would finally bring closure and stability again would be Thrall.

i would say lor’themar - the guys loyalty to the Horde might be questionable after MoP, however he seems the most reasonable candidate. but on the other hand I don’t want to see him dead and that is how 3 last warchiefs ended up.

So all I care it can be green jesus to finally kill him off.
    S.H.

Well, there is no one fit to rule except Thrall and Baine, but Baine is beyond horrible and Thrall has become a depressionfest, so I'm gonna say Talan'ji, she's boring, but gets shit done.
    Or Gallywix, that'd be one hell of a plot twist.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I personally wouldn't believe I'd ever say this but I don't want another Warchief. It's time for the factions to end. But if I had to choose? Rexxar.
    Aha never thought about Rexxar. He actually is one of the few who is still commited to Saurfang's description of "Horde"

Regent Lord Lor'themar Theron!! Selama ashal'anore!!
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    Or Gallywix, that'd be one hell of a plot twist.
    Lol that would be interesting to see Horde Co. INC.

No Warchief. Elder Council

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Why isn't there an option for a Horde council?
    Without it i have to vote for Horde and Alliance merger.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

So World of not warcraft?
    Next expan is all about player building their own houses and making a family, setting up a farming bussiness outside the cities where they can plant and sell their own herbs.
    world pvp is gone, battlegrounds are gone. raids are gone because there is no reason to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    No more Warchiefs. A ruling council with each racial leader at the table is he way to go. The guys that are left hold no real extremist views, and there's no twirly moustache types left. Would be kinda nice to have a period of stable leadership and clear direction for a change.

It'll be Thrall again. Metzen's been wanting him to come back for awhile now and they've killed off virtually every other viable candidate.

I actually could see Lor'themar working from an in-universe perspective, but Blizzard would never do that.

Good old trusty basic campfire, never lets you down.