Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Epstein hot mic convo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA

I know that 90% of you -- will immediately dismiss this video because its Veritas, whos been known to edit videos deceptively to prove a non existent point. But I dont think you can make that argument with this video.

I could do without the dramatic music, but the content seems like its unedited and real.

She had the story three years ago, talks about how it was shut down, and goes into some details about some of the things she knows.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-05 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming - Be civil

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Its useless if it comes from the far right, they only care about Clinton. They'll cover up their own elites who are involved.

Not sure why "no offense but..." is a phrase because it usually is immediately followed up by a statement that might cause offense but I'll say it anyway:

No offense but if you knew that people would immediately dismiss (and rightly so) a video by that jackwagon from Project Veritas, why couldn't you find a better source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    She's released a statement saying it was never shut down and the "things she knows" is all allegations from a single source with no corroboration.
    Riiiiiiiiiight. . . and he totally killed himself.

She was totally doing performative art expression in that clip.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Riiiiiiiiiight. . . and he totally killed himself.

She was totally doing performative art expression in that clip.
    What? Are you saying that cameras being turned off at a high security prison, two guards getting tuckered out and taking a nap AT THAT EXACT TIME, and Epstein doing a backwards summer-salt off the second bunk using what.... toilet paper... as a noose isn't believable to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No offense but, you already admitted the source is shady as fuck and loves to selectively edit. Why are you surprised she's pushing back?
    I get it. The source Veritas, is a joke. I wont make any excuses for them.

The point I'm making is that there are no edits in this video as shes explaining her experience. All Veritas videos are easy to see where the deceptive editing comes into play. Its almost comical. But not in this video.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could do without the dramatic music, but the content seems like its unedited and real.
    Veritas always put out the unedited stuff, usually after they put something like this out to get the headlines etc.

But no, of course you shouldn't believe Project Veritas. Believe a reputable network like CNN or ABC instead, they'd never, oh I don't know, use footage from a Kentucky firing range and claim it's from Syria. They'd never selectively edit anything either. You can definitely trust them. 100%.
    Still not tired of winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Veritas always put out the unedited stuff, usually after they put something like this out to get the headlines etc.

But no, of course you shouldn't believe Project Veritas. Believe a reputable network like CNN or ABC instead, they'd never, oh I don't know, use footage from a Kentucky firing range and claim it's from Syria. They'd never selectively edit anything either. You can definitely trust them. 100%.
    Both can be utter shit, but hey, thats hard to accept to some people. Only believe the propaganda that aimed at you like a good boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post

https://theintercept.com/2018/07/23/...n-of-teachers/

Project Veritas, a right-wing activist group known for releasing undercover video exposés of liberal organizations like ACORN and Planned Parenthood, has taken a special interest in targeting teacher unions over the last eight years. The group has been accused of routinely doctoring its videos, and last year it was caught trying to feed a false story about Roy Moore, then a U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, to the Washington Post. The discovery in the Michigan case may shed new light on its internal operations.

Also in May, Project Veritas released another video, showing teachers union officials in Ohio discussing how they would defend educators who abused students. State union officials called the videos doctored and edited to fit the organization’s agenda.
    And there's more.. let me guess... this didn't happen?

I didn't watch the video but I read some quotes taken from it and their (ABC/Amy) responses to the Veritas video, and it seems to me that the only thing this proves is that she was frustrated that her material was not rigorous enough.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Even the person being recorded says this is misleading bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think ABC confirmed it and will be releasing their findings from that report early next year. Whether they scrub it or not to avoid lawsuits is another thing. Fake news can be fake even if you say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Even the person being recorded says this is misleading bullshit.
    Well, she probably doesn’t want to get suicided.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Well, she probably doesn’t want to get suicided.
    Or, you know... the same guy who has been busted pushing lie after lie... is lying again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its obvious that Epstein was killed, but the far right gotta swoop in and ruin it with insane theories, its almost like they are working against those who want the truth.

...Probably are with the amount of pedos on the far right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Conspiracy Theories were against forum rules, also Project Veritas, fucking alt right fragile males who watched Boondock Saints one too many fucking time known for fabricated complete and utter bullshit.

NO, I am not under the impression ABC wouldn't kill a story based on pressure from famous or powerful individuals or groups, but honestly, who gives a shit, I also think anybody and everybody already rejects Epstein killed himself bullshit, however not believing the official explanation doesn't suddenly mean ANYBODY knows what happened.

Again left or mostly right this is conspiracy nonsense.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

All we know is that he is was murdered. There are a lot of powerful predators who are afraid of being exposed. We needed epstein alive so we can use enhanced interrogation to get information that would stop those sexual predators. There is NO evidence that epstein killed himself. Someone does not want to be exposed, someone does not want to be locked in solitary for life, someone does not want to get the death penalty. They are afraid of being exposed and rightfully punished.

What I would love to see is those who were involved in sex trafficking of minors to be placed in an extreme state of solitary confinement, no books, nothing to read, the lights never turn off. It's sound proof. They cannot leave the cell. They must stand 16 hours a day and are disallowed to sit down until bed time. They are to be fed twice a day. They cannot close their eyes unless it's for blinking or until bed time. I do not want them to be able to escape their punishment even through meditation. This would be the appropriate punishment such an evil crime would deserve.
    Last edited by Mythic-RaidLead; 2019-11-05 at 09:29 PM.

I get it. The source Veritas, is a joke. I wont make any excuses for them.

The point I'm making is that there are no edits in this video as shes explaining her experience. All Veritas videos are easy to see where the deceptive editing comes into play. Its almost comical. But not in this video.
    The planned parenthood one looked decent to but it was complete garbage. It's called waiting for an investigation and having veritas turn over the tapes.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    All we know is that he is was murdered. There are a lot of powerful predators who are afraid of being exposed. We needed epstein alive so we can use enhanced interrogation to get information that would stop those sexual predators. There is NO evidence that epstein killed himself. Someone does not want to be exposed, someone does not want to be locked in solitary for life, someone does not want to get the death penalty. They are afraid of being exposed and rightfully punished.

What I would love to see is those who were involved in sex trafficking of minors to be placed in an extreme state of solitary confinement, no books, nothing to read, the lights never turn off. It's sound proof. They cannot leave the cell. They must stand 16 hours a day and are disallowed to sit down until bed time. They are to be fed twice a day. They cannot close their eyes unless it's for blinking or until bed time. I do not want them to be able to escape their punishment even through meditation. This would be the appropriate punishment such an evil crime would deserve.
    Interesting and by that I mean full on mental.

What you are describing is just torture for your own kicks.

Dexter from the show was a sick bastard in the end who deserved to be in jail or dead.

Tell me who else should get these punishments?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    The planned parenthood one looked decent to but it was complete garbage. It's called waiting for an investigation and having veritas turn over the tapes.
    Agreed, but like I said, the Veritas videos in the past were easy to spot the edits and the deceptive narration. This one, not so much.

Like, everyone knew that the PP video was bullshit the second he tried to make the argument that PP is selling dead baby parts. When you can clearly hear her say in the video before the edit, its not what they are doing. He deliberately edited out her explanation, an explanation that would have totally wrecked his "baby body part pirate" narrative before it was made. Same thing with the SPLC video. We could go on and on.

But I don't see any of that with this video. The fact shes caught on a hot mic, casually chatting with a producer, with no edits, makes that a hard sale. Even with her "statement" today that she totally wrote herself................