Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Updated Power Ranking

This is based on 1v1, no armies included.

Sargeras still holds the title
    Sylvanas the Goddess of Death
    N'zoth the God
    Argus the Unmaker
    Lich King Arthas
    Lich King Bolvar
    Azshara
    Kil'jaeden
    Jaina
    Helya
    Agrammar the evil version
    Deathwing
    Saurfang
    Archimonde
    Ghuul the Blood God
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

He is a troll pls dont answer him, dont give attention to this sad sad guy.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-09-27 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

This list...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Alright, here's the actual list:

1. Sargeras.

2. Argus the Unmaker.

3. N'zoth.

4. Aggramar (Antorus Fight).

5. Kil'jaeden, and Deathwing.

6. Archimonde.

7. The Lich King (Arthas).

8. Azshara.

9. Helya (Might be flipped with Arthas, though Azshara will still be #8).

10. Jaina.

11. Bolvar as the Lich King.

11. Sylvanas.

And 12. Saurfang.

If you're wondering why I put Azshara so low, then it's because there's no way she'll touch guys like Archimonde nor Kil'jaeden if she fell to the Heart of Azeroth empowered Champions WITHOUT weakened Aspect empowerments.

At least with Archimonde, the Legendary Ring was empowered by the primordial forces and magics of Draenor, as well as the Naaru, and Velen's spirit himself, not to mention the Exarchs as well.

And with Kil'jaeden, he fell to the Artifacts. And you already know how powerful they are. (If you say they're beneath the Heart of Azeroth...)

Other than that: SYLVANAS AND N'ZOTH ARE NOT ABOVE THE UNMAKER IN POWER! STOP THIS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    He is a troll pls dont answer him, dont give attention to this sad sad guy.
    Too late.

Holy fuck, I think we all lost brain cells just reading that list...

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Sylvanas has to get an incomplete at this point but I think she’s prob gonna end up above Jaina.

I also think Helya should be lower, last place is prob bolvar then Helya second to last.

I’d put Deathwing in third, he was a beast. N’Zoth we have no idea about, wasn’t he supposed to be the weakest old god? Then where would u put the other three?
    Why would Helya and Bolvar be beneath Saurfang and Sylvanas?

Also, why would Deathwing be third? N'zoth is much more powerful than he is, as he literally corrupted the Black Dragon to begin with. Doesn't matter if he's the weakest Old God or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Holy fuck, I think we all lost brain cells just reading that list...
    Ignore him. He has Sylvanas above Kil'jaeden and Archimonde. And their mere presence would obliterate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    True but I guess that's where it's confusing, cause we beat two old gods in mid expansion raids, and Deathwing was an absolute terror who we needed substantial assistance to even think about facing, but your point is a valid one. It speaks to the changing power levels of these characters as needed for the plot.
    Yogg'saron and C'thun weren't officially freed during that time, though. We merely fought a fragment of their true strength, and pushed them back to the hole they came from.

Werent there a blue post stating that Lei Shen ----------> Arthas or am I delusional? Also list is missing a lot chars in between IMO like some of the keepers (Odyn - should be around Helya's power level) who where empowered by Pantheon after all.

I don’t even know who infuriates me more — Larry or Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Mylune, Dryad of Infinite Bunnies
    2. Flightmaster's Enraged Gryphon
    3. Mudmug
    4. Jinxed Hoodoo Pile
    5. My mortgage
    6. Uther
    7. Donni Anthania / Catherine Morgan
    8. Archimonde
    9. Slyhoof the Shameless Shaman
    10. Aman'thul
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Anduin's nose has to be up there. It keeps changing shape with every cinematic. I mean just look at the front page of MMOC right now. Both cinematics features face shots of Anduin and they don't even look like the same person.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Why would Helya and Bolvar be beneath Saurfang and Sylvanas?

Also, why would Deathwing be third? N'zoth is much more powerful than he is, as he literally corrupted the Black Dragon to begin with. Doesn't matter if he's the weakest Old God or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore him. He has Sylvanas above Kil'jaeden and Archimonde. And their mere presence would obliterate her.
    Deathwing should by now be far above the titankeeper , who were able to fight the old gods without problems. also if we look at his highest attack feat ( world destruction ) and highest tank feat ( 3 shots of the dragonsoul) , i dont think n zoth can really touch him anymore.

the thing is , they corrupted deathwing by making him paranoid , they dont controll him. and deathwing is not weak when it comes to mind breaking. he had no problem to break Rhonin, while telling malygos a joke at the same time. if n zoth would 1v1 him he has no weapon to fight deathwing

This list...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

1. Sargeras.

2. Argus the Unmaker.

3. N'zoth.

6. Archimonde.

8. Azshara.

10. Jaina.

11. Sylvanas.

And 12. Saurfang.
    The fact that you didn't even put Illidan there though you added Jaina, Sylvanas and Saurfang makes me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Werent there a blue post stating that Lei Shen ----------> Arthas or am I delusional? Also list is missing a lot chars in between IMO like some of the keepers (Odyn - should be around Helya's power level) who where empowered by Pantheon after all.
    Yes there was, but there are also fanbois and head-canons on mmo-c.
    He did even put Sylvanas higher than Kil'jaeden, N'Zoth or Argus the Unmaker. His whole thread was invalid from the start.

nice list bro

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-09-27 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Sylvanas beats an old stupid orc and that means she's the strongest character in WoW? What?

oh my god biggest troll list ever.
    sylvans about old gods, demons lords and An Empoweres aspect dragon? hahahaha, christ. Maybe one day, IF she becomes as empowered as you described her. Right now she is still an goth elf with goth powers and More plot armor and plot power then anyone ever.
    Also. saurfang about Archimond? get out of here. saurfang a wrong warrior but he is just that. a simple warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Deathwing should by now be far above the titankeeper , who were able to fight the old gods without problems. also if we look at his highest attack feat ( world destruction ) and highest tank feat ( 3 shots of the dragonsoul) , i dont think n zoth can really touch him anymore.

the thing is , they corrupted deathwing by making him paranoid , they dont controll him. and deathwing is not weak when it comes to mind breaking. he had no problem to break Rhonin, while telling malygos a joke at the same time. if n zoth would 1v1 him he has no weapon to fight deathwing
    Pretty sure the Old Gods were dismantling the Titan Keepers and their Armies. The only reason they lost was because Aman'thul killed one of them, found out that killing one equated to a World Soul getting wounded, and hence decided to imprison all of them at once.

Also, it doesn't matter "what weapon" N'zoth has against Deathwing. You do realize he would also just plain mind hax him, correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    The fact that you didn't even put Illidan there though you added Jaina, Sylvanas and Saurfang makes me mad.

Yes there was, but there are also fanbois and head-canons on mmo-c.
    He did even put Sylvanas higher than Kil'jaeden, N'Zoth or Argus the Unmaker. His whole thread was invalid from the start.
    I'm gonna ignore your other reply, because it's not to me, and I agree with it 100% anyway.

But, for the whole Illidan thing, I didn't put him on there because he wasn't on Larry's tier list (Something I instantly tried fixing, based on what I've seen from Chronicles, the past few WoW Expansions, etc).

Otherwise, I'd have put Illidan, Khadgar, and Velen instantly above Jaina. And I would've had the Champions instantly in the top 5. Hell, I would argue they'd be at #2 during Legion (Due to their Pantheon buffs, and shit, prior to losing their Artifacts).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    oh my god biggest troll list ever.
    sylvans about old gods, demons lords and An Empoweres aspect dragon? hahahaha, christ. Maybe one day, IF she becomes as empowered as you described her. Right now she is still an goth elf with goth powers and More plot armor and plot power then anyone ever.
    Also. saurfang about Archimond? get out of here. saurfang a wrong warrior but he is just that. a simple warrior.
    I'm pretty certain that, had they allowed it, the Player Character could've 1v1'd Sylvanas, and won. She's not that powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Ghuul the Blood God
    I fighted Ghuul last night on my 21st level palidan.

I defeated him with 250 hp remaining His body had 21 silver and a gelatinous goo which i selled for a vendor for an additional 5 silver.

I'm pretty certain that, had they allowed it, the Player Character could've 1v1'd Sylvanas, and won. She's not that powerful.
    It was explained that the champion with the Blades of the Fallen King was even superior to Arthas... and she was his bitch when he was just a DK, so yeah. I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It was explained that the champion with the Blades of the Fallen King was even superior to Arthas... and she was his bitch when he was just a DK, so yeah. I totally agree.
    I'm pretty certain that the current player would. Not talking Legion (And I think the Legion Player is the strongest they've ever been, and ever will be up until maybe the battle against the Void Lords).

But yeah, with their Artifacts, I'm pretty certain the Player Character would 1 shot Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, where did you get that the Blades of the Fallen Prince were above Arthas? Not denying it at all (In fact, I agree). I'm just wondering. I need to use it against someone who thinks that the LK is above the Death Knight player in Legion.

This list...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

1. Sargeras.

2. Argus the Unmaker.

3. N'zoth.

6. Archimonde.

8. Azshara.

10. Jaina.

11. Sylvanas.

And 12. Saurfang.

If you're wondering why I put Azshara so low, then it's because there's no way she'll touch guys like Archimonde nor Kil'jaeden if she fell to the Heart of Azeroth empowered Champions WITHOUT weakened Aspect empowerments.

At least with Archimonde, the Legendary Ring was empowered by the primordial forces and magics of Draenor, as well as the Naaru, and Velen's spirit himself, not to mention the Exarchs as well.

And with Kil'jaeden, he fell to the Artifacts. And you already know how powerful they are. (If you say they're beneath the Heart of Azeroth...)

Other than that: SYLVANAS AND N'ZOTH ARE NOT ABOVE THE UNMAKER IN POWER! STOP THIS!

- - - Updated - - -

Too late.
    And again you lick Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden. And again, you are talking nonsense about the tremendous power of artifacts.
    Agrammar above Deathwing? Really?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty certain that the current player would. Not talking Legion (And I think the Legion Player is the strongest they've ever been, and ever will be up until maybe the battle against the Void Lords).

But yeah, with their Artifacts, I'm pretty certain the Player Character would 1 shot Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, where did you get that the Blades of the Fallen Prince were above Arthas? Not denying it at all (In fact, I agree). I'm just wondering. I need to use it against someone who thinks that the LK is above the Death Knight player in Legion.
    A player with artifact was captured by a bunch of naga.