Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Zekhan will be the next Warchief

This is pure speculation, but my prediction is this:

• there will be held a council to decide who is going to be the next warchief, with all the race leaders plus other personalities of matter. The race leaders are very devided in their opinions, everyone is trying to make profit for themselves.

• after some debate the council will chose Thrall as the next Warchief, but he refuses. He then speaks of what the Horde now needs and that the kind of leaders the Horde has had in the past led to devastating outcomes. He says that the Horde needs a new start. Someone who symbolises the Horde, but is a blank page other than him, who was part of the journey that eventually led the Horde to the point where it is now.

• Everyone is shattered and confused by his decision, not knowing who Thrall is speaking of. He then faces Zekhan, who stood outside. He then tells him to step inside the circle. Thrall then gives Zekhan full credit for his honor in various battles and his relationship and influence to Saurfang. Zekhan is quite terrified by this decision, knowing what burden it is to be Warchief. But Thrall says that he will be by his side as his advisor. He says that he is now home again, and will help working to build up the Horde as new. All the other leaders are approving this.

• Zekhan eventually accepts and takes the title as the new Warchief of the Horde.
    Last edited by StarHobo; 2019-09-28 at 02:56 PM.

Grunt: Warchief, what are your orders?
    *Warchief Zekhan looks at his advisors*
    Warchief: What...Do we do now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Yeah I can see it happening. For his "imporant role he played in Zandalar campaign" blabla. Not saying I'm a fan, just saying I think it's quite likely.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Yeah no. That would easily be the biggest shark-jumping moment in Warcraft history. He has no credentials, and is barely even a character yet. Other than meme value he's basically just "young troll guy who inspired Saurfang", he even basically acknowledges he's a meme character in one of his joke lines.

....Actually, you know what? Given Blizzard's track record, fuck it, it might actually happen. Who the hell knows anymore.

Lol, no. seriously, he was like the man-servant of Saurfang, that is not a position from which you suddenly rise above all other faction leaders, especially if you are as green behind the ears as him.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    There's no way.

There's not a lot of dumbness that can get me to unsub at this point, but meme troll becoming warchief is one of 'em lol
    Hmmm, I can can see that happening though after 2-3 expansions of personal growth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Maybe Zekhan will be some kind of conduit for Vol'Jin's soul. He could pass up for a young Vol'Jin. But not Warchief.

I mean, it would make for a nice parallel with Anduin, given they're both similar characters with minimal experience and still-shaping worldviews; although in Anduin's case, he was the heir to a hereditary system of leadership, whereas Zekhan is just some random soldier who happened to be one of the first to back Saurfang's rebellion.

I still don't think they should go back to the Warchief title at all given its history. If they're going to form a council just to decide, they should equalize the power of leadership across said council, so that something like one singular leader going crazy with power never happens again

15+ Year Old Account
    But does he have the best story?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Nah, he won't even become leader of the darkspear. Going from 'tis be my first battle' to warchief within one expansion span would be more retarded than Yrels ascension and that says a lot.

My speculation is warchief position is dismantled and there is a council with each race's representative, and even then it's not Zekhan but Rokhan to represent the Darkspear.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarHobo View Post

• there will be held a council to decide who is going to be the next warchief, with all the race leaders plus other personalities of matter. The race leaders are very devided in their opinions, everyone is trying to make profit for themselves.

• after some debate the council will chose Thrall as the next Warchief, but he refuses. He then speaks of what the Horde now needs and that the kind of leaders the Horde has had in the past led to devastating outcomes. He says that the Horde needs a new start. Someone who symbolises the Horde, but is a blank page other than him, who was part of the journey that eventually led the Horde to the point where it is now.

• Everyone is shattered and confused by his decision, not knowing who Thrall is speaking of. He then faces Zekhan, who stood outside. He then tells him to step inside the circle. Thrall then gives Zekhan full credit for his honor in various battles and his relationship and influence to Saurfang. Zekhan is quite terrified by this decision, knowing what burden it is to be Warchief. But Thrall says that he will be by his side as his advisor. He says that he is now home again, and will help working to build up the Horde as new. All the other leaders are approving this.

• Zekhan eventually accepts and takes the title as the new Warchief of the Horde.
    no, he is too new at this point. he isn't even the troll leader. next warchief will either be Thrall or Baine

No that weaking will not be the next warchief.
    Because the Warchief need either: experience, strenght or a large following.

Zekhan had non of this, the end.

Fat chance. Baine is the next logical choice after Thrall. Then it's Lor'themar. After those 3, there are no more logical choices.

Even tho i love Zekhan, i don't think such unknown character for many will be new warchief, if that's the case of horde picking a warchief

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Fat chance. Baine is the next logical choice after Thrall. Then it's Lor'themar. After those 3, there are no more logical choices.
    Oi, even finding Lor'themar attractive i don't think he should rule anything xD

Some young random troll with barely any experience... sure, why not?

Just because he's a better candidate than the last three to hold the position combined doesn't mean it's a good idea

I hope they continue to develop Zekhan's character, as the Darkspear are in desperate need of some recognizable faces.

Making him Warchief isn't the way to do that.

If the Alliance is sticking to Warchief... High King, then I’d prefer the Horde is led by a council. My picks would be Baine, Lor’Themar, and Talanji. Thrall could stick around as an advisor.

Can we get a Tauren warchief please? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by StarHobo View Post

Bannerbae has more claim to warchief than Zappyboi.