Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the evidence points to it existing through the universe though. the orcs worshipping goldrinn and the rift of aln bleeding into the twisting nether show it exists into other places.

there's also nothing that says the titans didn't know about it. eyir is deeply attuned to life energy, she would likely know about it. but we don't know enough about any of them to say whether or not they knew of it.
    The rift of Aln is a gate connected to many dimensions, is not that the emerald dream is connected to outland, is that the Rift of Aln is connected to the twisting nether.

I think the emerald dream is a pretty important part of the lore to simply not mention it, if in the future they go and say the emerald dream spans across the universe, it would feel like a plothole if the titans never showed signs of this being true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You're not drawing logical conclusions, though. You're taking wild guesses and speculation and treat them as fact just because they come from the Chronicle, despite the Chronicle itself naming them as suppositions.
    yet all those "suppositions" start with the notion that the dream is an azeroth thing, whether its Freya creating it or weaving it from Azeroth dreams, the fact that it resides on azeroth is implied in both statement, so the logical conclusion is that the Dream is an Azeroth thing.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think necromancy would fall under Shadow magic.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I think necromancy would fall under Shadow magic.
    It doesn't.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Magic#/med...icle_Magic.jpg <---

Necromancy is under Death, Void is under shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    yet all those "suppositions" start with the notion that the dream is an azeroth thing, whether its Freya creating it or weaving it from Azeroth dreams, the fact that it resides on azeroth is implied in both statement, so the logical conclusion is that the Dream is an Azeroth thing.
    Actually, Freya creating it would speak against that conclusion. If she can, so can others.

That's leaving aside that it being limited to Azeroth is part of the speculation, and may be wrong as well. You cannot draw that conclusion logically from the information available. At most, you can conclude that everybody believes it is a local phenomenon.

Think that lich king and others tapp into the shadowlands for power, bwonsamdi gets death pauwa from uber death, sylvanis has gotten also death pauwa but a different one from uber death.

Regarding lich king and trost having their own domain, I think that uber death lets them have a small portion of the shadowland because why not, uber death rules death realm of the universe and if you rule everything you dont want to get involved in every single thing. But this changed with sylvanis getting pauwa

Plus I dont think blizzard are going to try to use a very complicated story thats going to bite them in the ass.

Guess Death God > Lich King is after all official

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    As it should be the lich king was just a legion tool after all. Having him stick around after wotlk was weird to say the least.

Hopefully the scourge splinters and creates several undead kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    As it should be the lich king was just a legion tool after all. Having him stick around after wotlk was weird to say the least.

Hopefully the scourge splinters and creates several undead kingdoms.
    Yeah, especially since the whole thing about "there must always be the Lich King" was always iffy. The Lich King gets blasted from another continent by Illidan? Half the Scourge breaks free and become the Forsaken. The Lich King gets stabbed with a holy sword on holy ground? The Ebon Blade breaks free. The Lich King flat out dies? Nah, the rest of the undead don't break free, they become An EvEn GrEaTeR tHrEaT. Makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, especially since the whole thing about "there must always be the Lich King" was always iffy. The Lich King gets blasted from another continent by Illidan? Half the Scourge breaks free and become the Forsaken. The Lich King gets stabbed with a holy sword on holy ground? The Ebon Blade breaks free. The Lich King flat out dies? Nah, the rest of the undead don't break free, they become An EvEn GrEaTeR tHrEaT. Makes sense.
    Though I would have preferred literally any other character marching up there and beating the ever living daylights out of that human torch.

Though I would have preferred literally any other character marching up there and beating the ever living daylights out of that human torch.
    Even Me'dan? Alleria? Anduin?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Even Me'dan? Alleria? Anduin?
    On my personal pole sylvanas has almost reached that level, so there wouldn't have been that much difference.

10+ Year Old Account

In before Mueh'zala took the form of Terenas to set all this up

On my personal pole sylvanas has almost reached that level, so there wouldn't have been that much difference.
    At least Sylvanas curbstomped him. Anduin would infect him with unification virus and make the Scourge the newest member of the Alliance singing kumbaya around his statute with all the rest.

I think the idea is that the ones that broke free were the ones that can still think. What Bolvar contained were the mindless, the ones who have no conciousness to return to.

At least Sylvanas curbstomped him. Anduin would infect him with unification virus and make the Scourge the newest member of the Alliance singing kumbaya around his statute with all the rest.
    Bolvar still lives, his daughter got revealed, he takes over the ebon blade, what do you think is going to happen next.

Bolvar still lives, his daughter got revealed, he takes over the ebon blade, what do you think is going to happen next.
    In the end we all serve the God King.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard won't allow ex-Alliance neutral characters to join back, whether there is family or what not. Wonder if Brann will go back to Ironforge, guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think the idea is that the ones that broke free were the ones that can still think. What Bolvar contained were the mindless, the ones who have no conciousness to return to.
    The Val'kyr that made the bargain with Sylvanas aren't mindless. They still didn't break free and had to make a pact with her to circumvent that.

You raise a good point, but I can still dream that a cross-faction organization like the Ebon Blade won't be turned into another Alliance's pawn even in post-BfA world where both factions are essentially the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    Still 0 mention of any other "superior" type of magic.

I'm waiting till at least the Beta to see the in-game story of how and why did Sylvanas got juiced that much.