Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    funny how people like you rag on store mounts and pets all the time
    but suddenly want blizzard to force people to go to blizzcon to buy rewards.
    isnt that hilariously the opposite of what you say you want.

    - - - Updated - - -



    isnt that literally classic...
    get excited for dress up sally gear with a higher magic number on it... and grind for fashion accessroeis mounts and pets
    crit and haste dont really exist in vanilla, so its not like getting gear will change your playstyle, you will also atack at the about same speedd, and samer style, just more damage
    Exclusivity is fine, and offering exclusive pets via a CE or blizzcon is totally fine with me, it's when the BEST mounts and pets become store bought options that its a problem and unfortunately, blizzcon has basically become one big expensive store bought pet.

  2. #142
    Just got shot with the Turkey Shooter and called a clown for wearing the yeti mog. Feeling the love!

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Last time I checked Sylvanas is still the in game Warchief, even when it comes to the achievements. So...
    Doesn't really matter when she ragequits because it's revealed she never actually cared about the Horde in the first place.

    Like, what self-respecting Horde player would want to even have this around as a pet?


  4. #144
    Total crap from Blizzard once again.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Just got shot with the Turkey Shooter and called a clown for wearing the yeti mog. Feeling the love!
    That's actually pretty good, I should start doing similar things to people using that transmog as well.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Not anymore, the swag they sell now is all for out of game anyway.

    The old blizzcon items still hold 100x more value and are that much cooler to see because they were exclusive to those who attended. i drove 3000 miles from NC to CA for it twice so i know it isn't easy to make it out there, but the minute the blizzcon goods became digital they became nothing more than store bought pets/mounts and lack the cool factor of yesteryears blizzcons.

    A murky, a blizzcon bear, even a grunty will have more value forever than ALL of these digital gifts from the last 10 years combined.
    Grunty was available via Virtual Ticket as well

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    That's actually pretty good, I should start doing similar things to people using that transmog as well.
    Guess you and the aforementioned guy should start a guild. Asmongold would be proud of you!
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-10-02 at 06:27 PM.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Guess you and the aforementioned guy should start a guild. Asmongold would be proud of you!
    Can't wait to make fun of all the other clowns!

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Can't wait to make fun of all the other clowns!
    That's pretty sad, but you go have fun now.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-10-03 at 01:46 AM.

  10. #150
    illidan genji skin is enough to make me buy overwatch...
    cross-promoting is real

    ghostcrawler mount for HotS is pretty dope too

    too bad i quit teamplay games

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    We can’t always get what we want in life. Isn’t the gift being only for those willing to travel better? As it makes the items exclusive and have more meaning and value.

    The pre 2010 blizzcon items are cooler and more valuable to this day over it

    I know how you feel my phobia is flying so I drove from NC both times. I have no regrets

    By making the blizzcon goods available digitally for all, it not only cheapens the items beyond repair but also damages the crowd at blizzcon who would attend.

    Personally, I won’t attend because it’s digital now and that’s a problem because there’s many people like myself who would’ve considered it if it was more exclusive and old school, but the way it’s set up now is meaningless and basically a store pet
    tough luck

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    tough luck
    It’s tough luck for us all as blizzcon items have no value in 2019 other than expensive store pets

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    It’s tough luck for us all as blizzcon items have no value in 2019 other than expensive store pets
    well i bought the ticket because i want to see the event live and there is no possibility for me to go there on person so the in game items are just bonus.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    well i bought the ticket because i want to see the event live and there is no possibility for me to go there on person so the in game items are just bonus.
    I totally get that and will be the first to admit that the two times I went, driving 3000 miles and back is hardly “convenient”

    That said, the digital goods are cheapening the experience for those who go. They don’t offer any kinda exclusive in game swag like before.

    It’s ok to offer some goodies for digital tickets but they need to keep one in the pocket for those who actually attend.

  15. #155
    not worth $50 , sorry

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by SoWhatSoFar View Post
    Total crap from Blizzard once again.
    Thank you for this well thought out and insightful commentary.

  17. #157
    I suspect diablo 4 expansion .

  18. #158
    This is the good game?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •