Any way to track what character had what profession in the past?

HI All,

I know i had an Alchemist among my toons but i can't remember which one. is there a clever way how to find out the "history" of your profession switches?

I have switched many times and lost track. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Padraigh View Post
    HI All,

I know i had an Alchemist among my toons but i can't remember which one. is there a clever way how to find out the "history" of your profession switches?

I have switched many times and lost track. Can anyone help?
    Assume your toon at least did the alchemist quest for Draenor garrison.

Use these macros

Alliance
    /run for k, v in pairs({ QuestCompleted = 35343}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

Horde
    /run for k, v in pairs({ QuestCompleted = 35103}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end
    Toss the dice until we fly, to dance with Jak o' the Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Kent1000 View Post
    Assume your toon at least did the alchemist quest for Draenor garrison.

Use these macros

Alliance
    /run for k, v in pairs({ QuestCompleted = 35343}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

Horde
    /run for k, v in pairs({ QuestCompleted = 35103}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end
    smart <3

Your Statistics tab would show your highest level gained in every profession as well.

Seems buggy now that the professions are expansion tiered.