Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its a very good ability, super short duration and cooldown, so its pretty easy to use to reflect key spells.
    He's being sarcastic

They ban in waves, nothing you or I can do.
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2019-10-03 at 05:12 PM.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    He's being sarcastic

They ban in waves, nothing you or I can do.
    I was not being sarcastic.
    Im shocked my opponent could predict instant imprisions like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I was not being sarcastic.
    Im shocked my opponent could predict instant imprisions like that.
    Besides that and your stun, it’s the first thing DHs do. It’s a simple thing to do, similar to popping defensives when you see a paladin with wings. If I see a DH even remotely close to me, it’s what I do. It’s not a long CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    How do you know people are using "combat routines" in the first place.

Are you using one yourself perhaps?

You seem to know an awful lot on the subject.
    maybe read what he wrote further into the topic? if you're going to be a smartass, at least do it in a way that actually makes you look smart

too bad the general opinion seems that nobody cares because RBG is not very popular

i guess there is zero to be done against this serious problem
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

I read the whole post thank you, and I dont need to hear from a stranger that I am smart I know that very well myself.

What exactly is the serious problem here? OP complains about meeting teams that are better than his basically, thats it.
    op literally explained the issue in detail, there is not much else to explain about

if you dont understand it you probably havent experienced high rated combat yet and so maybe you should not be a part of this discussion, since it doesnt concern you anyways
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

It took Blizzard 5 years or so and a lawsuit to take some sort of action against massive bot TRAINS spamming random BGs 24/7 in broad daylight. I wouldn't hold my breath for them to do anything about a handful of people using very sophisticated bots in rated BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It took Blizzard 5 years or so and a lawsuit to take some sort of action against massive bot TRAINS spamming random BGs 24/7 in broad daylight. I wouldn't hold my breath for them to do anything about a handful of people using very sophisticated bots in rated BGs.
    Yeah they can take advantage of it for quite a while until they get penalised.

I didnt know I had to have multi gladiator-knowledge to talk about rotational bots, my bad.
    no problem
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    So anyone that doesn't agree with you is 'one of them'? Really?

So, let me ask. are you here to discuss, or are you here to throw a tantrum and pop off to anyone that dares question you?

Clearly you have a winning strategy for identifying them... have you considered reporting them to Blizzard to investigate?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    You sound like the kids who yell "hacker!" at anyone beating them. Just saying.

If only you realized 15 years ago that this game could never have respectable PvP you wouldn't be in this situation today.
    Retards who can't get good and have to rely on shit like this and the previous cancer that was autointerrupt are a problem no matter how much you refuse to be reasonable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    It was insane skill then...happened 3 times in a row :O im too predictable it seems
    Someone played with skill?

MUST BE A HACKER
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Retards who can't get good and have to rely on shit like this and the previous cancer that was autointerrupt are a problem no matter how much you refuse to be reasonable.
    I didn't say it's not a problem. I said there's a lot more than just this as a problem in WoW's PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Sounds like Fel Ward. He probably just assumed you'd do it or something. Even a bot can't use an ability to counter something you haven't done yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Someone played with skill?

MUST BE A HACKER
    it actually was common bot(combat routine or whatever you guys call it) in mop/wod (mostly wod tho)
    ppl were using bot which could fake cast anytime u tried to kick it so reflecting specific spells/shadowmelding instant abiliities with inhuman reaction time repetitively that u had to notice sth is wrong if u were above average in terms of pvp skills
    i thought it no longer works since blizz "upgraded" server tickrate and blizzard won some lawsuit against some hack developers so the ammount of cheaters were greatly reduced, but possibly its still here

its was possible because of the way servers handle combat in wow

u can check script for eventtracker or sth like that to see how many sh1t is happening after pressing a spell with timestamps - its a lot of lines - and a lot of short periods of times.. probably those bots just read the packets and answer with fake cast / reflect/ whatever before server finishes the 'tick rate' similarly its possible for 2 rogues to stun each other, 2 druids could cyclone each other even if u think its not possible or it sohuldnt be possible because some of those guys had to be faster

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Is it weird that OP looks like an ad?
    If I say too little, 95% of the responses will say it's "myth" and "get good."

I I say too much, I'll get banned for "advertising hacks."

So I said as much as I could where people cant DENY the problem, and as LITTLE as I could to not get banned from mmochamp.

It's a delicate and dangerous balance.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said I was smart at PVP or BGs, the thing Im curious about is how the OP can be so sure that its bots and not just being outplayed.

Seems to know an awful lot about the subject, whos to say hes not using as well?

Here's part of what I wrote in this thread that you may have missed, it's about 3 players RESISTING their own bots since their bots had no TERRAIN awareness:

You can watch the clip on Baalboski steam last night where he and I kited three "2.7k Hero players" to the edge of the cliff in Twin Peaks and I proceeded to stun/knock + MC them all off the cliff while they visibly fought against their own bots not being able to manually override shadowstep/charge (bringing them back to the edge of the cliff they were trying to run away from LOL), also each each rogue using cloak of shadows against a MOUSE OVER mind control (no way of them knowing which if them was being targeted) and kicking gheals INSTEAD of mind controls near the cliff edge (their bot priorizes gheal, so I fooled their bots to kick gheal so I could freecast mind control (shadow school) before they did a manual override).
    Also here's a link to a Starcraft 2 thread I made about "split hacks" vs protoss disruptors and the like (and beyond Serral level creep spread). Every player I've reported in Starcraft 2 gets banned within 2-3 days (usually 1-2 hours).

As a computer programer myself, I can intuitively detect bot assisted cheaters, even if they manually control most of their own actions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/sc...spikes/2022/42

My track record for identifying hackers and cheaters in Chess, Starcraft 2 and World of Warcraft is IMPECCABLE.

In the above quote, how does a particular rogue know when to CoS my MOUSE OVER Mind Control (right before the MC finishes its cast) when I DONT EVEN KNOW WHICH ROUGE it was going to target!?!?!? (they were all stacked and clumped on Baal, so the mouse over is basically choosing any of one of three enemy players at random).

If both rogues used CoS and the warrior used Bladestorm at the SAME TIME, that would have been more believable, since it would have been a paniced reaction to preventing themselves from being MC'ed off the cliff, instead each did it in turn as I targeted them at RANDOM with a mouse over...and did so just before the MC cast finished...LOL

Also they were HOLY kicking me instead of SHADOW kicking me (MC is the priority at the edge of a cliff, not holy); and after they escaped the cliff edge with MANUAL control, their bots made them shadowstep/charge back to the edge of the cliff anyway.

However, you cannot usually abuse botters like this, and as a result they melt faces. when using a 10 man bot sync.

and to quote myself from the Starcraft 2 thread I linked:

You can just tell when “something isn't right."

Even in chess, low rated chess players cheat in tricky situations. If they were so good to dig themselves out of the hole, how did they get in the hole to begin with?
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2019-10-07 at 05:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Have you bothered reporting any of these botters?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

yeah thats not a hack, thats a fel ward, he likely knew you were planning to use it and popped it.
    fel ward is popped ahead of time, so he likley has a trackign addon that as soon as he noticed you target him, he popped it knowing the only reason a DH would target someone they arnt attacking from range is the imprison them. or hit then with a hard spell like the spike attack. or just cylonic, i have killed so many people using my cyclonic, they go to use theirs and i reflect it.
    You know you can CC people without hard targeting them, right?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Imagine making such a big fuss over 2 teams in your whole region (20 people). Is PVP that dead?
    It kinda is? We were in queue for ages with our RBG group. And we're almost-no rating scrubs that get pit against people with 1600 more rating than us.
    Last edited by Loveliest; 2019-10-07 at 06:17 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    You know you can CC people without hard targeting them, right?
    yes, but most people dont so...
    atleast in casual, where a person assumes someone using nether ward is a hacker.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

yes, but most people dont so...
    atleast in casual, where a person assumes someone using nether ward is a hacker.
    Why can't people just admit that yes there are people in casual BGs that are better than them?

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Have you bothered reporting any of these botters?
    yes

and they get banned...

every six months...

hence it's not aggressive banning, it's a biannual ban wave, which does nothing to deter the botters

---------------------

The title of this OP is "AGGRESSIVELY BAN" not "eventually ban"