Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Yeah because nothin is more fun when you get frostbolt spammed by someone under the map.
    There's a reason why every steamer is playing classic and having fun doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    This is just too easy, pass.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

yeah, this is very bad, and i see no reasion to not ban those hacks for life.

on the other side, i also think, rbgs should be removed...

I say this as an ex-rbg player, who played druid heal in mop and some dds, i just immediatly figured this type of pvp, is just a way worser version of random bg and just takes away from the spirit of doing random bgs.(rewards too, not the useless gear, but titles etc)

I mean for organized pvp there is arena and it works out pretty great for that case doing stuff organized with friends - rather bring back 5s arena and remove rbgs along with those hacks and boost random bgs with better acms like progression titles.

Else, everyone will migrate to classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Yeah because nothin is more fun when you get frostbolt spammed by someone under the map.
    at least frostbolt does dmg in classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    You make it sound like bots and hacks are miraciously impossible in classic, get a grip. Looks like you been in too much steam.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

OP is correct. Nice post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    yeah, this is very bad, and i see no reasion to not ban those hacks for life.

on the other side, i also think, rbgs should be removed...

I say this as an ex-rbg player, who played druid heal in mop and some dds, i just immediatly figured this type of pvp, is just a way worser version of random bg and just takes away from the spirit of doing random bgs.(rewards too, not the useless gear, but titles etc)

I mean for organized pvp there is arena and it works out pretty great for that case doing stuff organized with friends - rather bring back 5s arena and remove rbgs along with those hacks and boost random bgs with better acms like progression titles.

Else, everyone will migrate to classic.

- - - Updated - - -

at least frostbolt does dmg in classic.
    Rated bg's have been around for ages actually. Or maybe you never played Vanilla?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

i'm sure there are plenty of bots in pvp, and i'm sure there is plenty of confirmation bias too.

without the enemy teams combat logs, how do you tell the difference between a bot, and a team that's simply just good?

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    Rated bg's have been around for ages actually. Or maybe you never played Vanilla?
    started with TBC and there were none until cata reintroduced them.

It helps to understand my point, that in that long age of no rbgs, random bgs provided players with great rewards, too. Meaning, people had plenty of incentive to win those random bgs - while the reality nowdays is, people will leave immediatly the bg if there is just a small "issue"to combat.

TBC and Wrath PvP reward structure was quite different compared to vanilla and later expansions, but i consider this to be the ideal one for most players.

This alone will help to improve the incentive to play current bgs and how people behave there, while, rest assured, rbgs will always be a side show. BGs are designed for massive multiplayer combat, to make this rated and organized destroys its design and it will lose value.

Like, i have yet to see a rated AV, and who would like to design a rated AV of 40 organized people bitching about their rating at all times?

Lets go back to old values and keep rating in arenas where this kind of stuff truly belongs.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2019-11-01 at 09:09 PM.

Even trashcan 1900 cr teams shouldn't be overlapping cc... But yeah sure blame a bot lmao
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post
    Even trashcan 1900 cr teams shouldn't be overlapping cc... But yeah sure blame a bot lmao
    top teams that dont bot overlqp and double kick all the time. I'll juke a heal via stopcast + mindonctrol and get shadow kicked with preivous kick just missing the smite/penance.

Also the inta purge bots. I don't even know who my own mouseover MC is going to land on in melee clustfuc and it gets insta purged lol. I've seen resto shaman running the bot MISS heals cuz their bot stopcasts their heal to insta purge the MC and their ally dies. good times.