Thread: 8.3 soon™

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    If I am the one that can't let it go why are you continuing to respond and not talk about the topic? I wasn't nitpicking your comment. You kept referencing world quests as existing in Tanaan and referencing Tanaan as part of Legion. Putting something in brackets is not universal English for "prior expansion". In no way shape or form are World Quests tied to reputation a copy paste from bonus objectives. You've been wrong yet feel the need to insult and attack when you get called out on the BS.
    I said Tanaan had an EARLY ITERATION of later world quests WITH regards reputations. It was a first, espe ially seeing how all previous wod reps were just mob grinds. Do you know what iteration means? Just stop embarrassing yourself. Please. It's painful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post

Me, everytime I see your profile pic.
    Yeah man, dab on the people who swore that 8.3 was gunna be small, have no raid, have a 34 boss raid, just be the prepatch for 9.0, no allied races, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    I said Tanaan had an EARLY ITERATION of later world quests WITH regards reputations. It was a first, espe ially seeing how all previous wod reps were just mob grinds. Do you know what iteration means? Just stop embarrassing yourself. Please. It's painful.
    Then why could you gain rep through quests and bonus objectives at launch of 6.0? Tanaan introduced nothing new. It just used existing parts of the game. WoD reps were not all just mob grinds. I know what iteration means but you clearly do not. The use of Bonus Objectives to provide rep, and content, was not new to 6.2. But hey you put a different expansions content in brackets so clearly you didn't mean it started with Legion at all even though that is exactly what you said. It started with Tanaan in Legion.

I just corrected your mistakes and that started your tirade against me rather then that argument. If that is painful to see someone question your word then maybe you should stick to blog posts

Also the Apexis dailies were just like world quests and the bonus objectives of Tanaan which you know the bonus objectives you say are world quests were just the 6.2 version of Apexis dailies. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Apexis_Crystal
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-10-08 at 09:08 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Tanaan Bonus "popup" objectives were objectives which were recurring and changed on a regular basis as the primary feature of the zone.
    The Bonus "popup" objectives first appeared in other zones while questing but could only be done once.
    Therefore, the fact combination of the popup quest text and the recurring nature of those quests in Tanaan made them the precursor of world quests in legion.