[H] <Conviction> 6/8M - 8/8H - Khaz'Goroth/Dath'Remar - Recruiting Raiders

Conviction are looking to recruit for our Mythic raiding team. We are the longest running guild on server. We raid on a casual basis but with a mind for progression and mythic raiding.

Currently 6/8 Mythic and a 8/8 Heroic - Eternal Palace.

Our group is fun and very active and we promote the idea that social lives always come first.

Raid nights:

Main:
    • Wed - 8.30pm – 11pm Server time
    • Thurs - 8.30pm – 11pm Server time
    • Mon - 8.30pm – 11pm Server time

Off raid nights for alts/mains (Social and fun alt runs on weekends. Alcohol preferred!):
    • Sunday - Heroic - 8.30pm Server time

Recruiting

• Warlocks
    • Shadow Priests
    • Fire Mages

• Exceptional Healers
    • Exceptional Melee

Types of player we are looking to recruit:

** Trial for mythic raider – 4 Weeks approx **

This is a player with runs on the board who can fit straight into our team and mythic progression. This type of player will need a solid set of gear, know their class very well. Prefer logs we can review and provide evidence of their ability and skills.

** Project player – 4 weeks at social rank – 4 weeks as trial approx **

This player would be someone who may be returning to the game with past experience or a new player who wants to work their backside off to get into a mythic raiding guild. This type of player will need to show good work ethic, willing to jump into guild key runs to get gear and make weekend social normal/heroic runs to get the gear required to start mythic. This is no guarantee you would become a mythic raider but its an opportunity to show your ability and improve in an environment where you can learn from experienced people who will help you with any questions and teach you raid mechanics.

Contact

Feel free to message me on discord for links to logs or questions: Dan/Gael#8703 or mail in game to Gaelehodin-Khaz’goroth (Gaelehodin#1420)

Kind Regards,

Gaelehodin – GM for Conviction

hello i am a frost mage looking for a raid team i can change servers if you want . server i am at atm is Barthilas server