Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

If one of the major characters was supposed to die...

... which one would be your pick and why?

Edit: this should have been a poll yet the forum decided to not make it one.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-10-06 at 06:20 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

You mean like how Varian Wrynn died in Legion?

Sylvanas.

Her cycle should have ended along with the Arthas version of the Lich King.

5+ Year Old Account
    Baine, without a doubt. He didn't give a !@#$ when Sylvanas rose his Tauren during the siege of Lordaeron, but he felt outraged beyond measure when she started doing funny things with ONE (1) freshly raised human. I'm !@#$ing tired of that Alliance lapdog, he should be turned into burgers asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is the obvious choice for me.

Anduin dead would raise the IQ of the franchise x2

10+ Year Old Account
    Baine or the dwarves kings (minus moira)

3+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately this is no poll, so i cannot voice my opinion.

But i would kill Thrall. He is Mary Sue for way too long already.

Just like that? No new patch or expansion or story development. Just a 06.10.2019 hotfix: Flynn Fairwind was supposed to die. Well he is properly dead now.

Give some context to your thread?

I would kill Tyrande so night elf players will have to deal with the fact they aren't getting their stupid vengeance.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Using the initial use of "was" in the question...

Sylvanas, and the earlier in the story she dies the better. Ideally she suicides after the lich king dies and no valks revive her, leaving the forsaken leaderless and forced to truly find their place in the world as they are finally free of being "That Sylvanas Race".

Best case scenario, Arthas consumes her soul with Frostmourne when he kills her as a high elf back in WC3, she is never seen or heard from again.

If it is who should die NEXT, well, i feel like the time is right in the story for Genn to kick the bucket. Sylvanas has been exposed to the world as a sociopathic villain who cannot stop failing and Anduin is still going through his character development. The time is right for Genn to become another shillvanas victim while also providing a catalyst that forces Anduin to take his next step of development. No more father figures to guide him anymore, gotta start thinking for himself.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Garrosh back in Icecrown Citadel would be my pick for which character should have died.

If asking which character should die next, my vote goes for Magni Bronzebeard. If he pipes up one more time demanding I deal with Azerite's wounds when he can't be bothered to do anything beyond stand around in Silithus...I'll probably just complain about how much I dislike him, again. I hated him in Classic, and being made of diamond has only made him worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Jaina Proudmoore or Vereesa Windrunner.

Tempted to go with Jaina due to her abundance of plot armor. But killing Vereesa would be so satisfying.

I think I’ll go with Jaina. The chances of her dying without my intervention are far too low and she’s much more damaging with her status as a deus ex machina for whenever the Alliance does something stupid.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-10-06 at 08:27 AM.

Tyrande and/or Malfurion, both equally annoying

5+ Year Old Account
    I dont like to see Anduin die, but if he did. Who will lead the humans?
    And then….. there will be no stupid high king and every alliance race can lead themselves

Kill all of them for all I care. None are particularly interesting. If I had to pick two I'd go with Sylvanas and Tyrande, I guess.

Sylvanas, just to see her fanboys completely losing their minds over it, or less spitefully, Anduin, because he's holding the Alliance back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Genn needs to die

Baine, simply because he deserves it for being a traitor.

Baine or reddit boi otherwise I'm firmly against more characters dying.