Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas permanently removed from the game would be the best thing ever mainly for what would unfold here.

5+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion. Even in her supposed badass moment it was Malfurion and not Tyrande who kicked ass mostly. Overpowered Mary Sues have no place in any franchise cause they take away the chance for development from others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Baine, simply because he deserves it for being a traitor.
    Sylvanas said the Horde is nothing, Baine is somehow the traitor smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Sylvanas said the Horde is nothing, Baine is somehow the traitor smhm
    Incredible how you have to bring in a character that wasn't even brought up. Baine is the textbook definition of a traitor, and has done so to numerous Warchiefs. This is simply inarguable.

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    Anduin dead would raise the IQ of the franchise x2
    Wh you think so? I actually think that he's totally fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Incredible how you have to bring in a character that wasn't even brought up. Baine is the textbook definition of a traitor, and has done so to numerous Warchiefs. This is simply inarguable.
    Which character wasn't brought up? So in your mind, Sylvanas, the character who used the Horde as fodder to create more corpses to further her own agenda and who said that the Horde, including the Forsaken, are nothing to her, is inarguably less of a traitor, or no traitor at all, compared to Baine, whose efforts at least managed to ease the tensions between the Alliance and the non-warmongering and actually intelligent races of the Horde. Ok.

Sylvanas should have been killed off after WOTLK, any person with sense didnt believe she was innocent after the wrathgate incident shes a treacherous character who should have been left dead after ICC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    ... which one would be your pick and why?

Edit: this should have been a poll yet the forum decided to not make it one.
    But, major characters has been dying a lot lately? Most recently, Saurfang.

But if so, and I could pick, flush out the Bitch Queen.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Which character wasn't brought up?
    Sylvanas.

So in your mind, Sylvanas, the character who used the Horde as fodder to create more corpses to further her own agenda and who said that the Horde, including the Forsaken, are nothing to her, is inarguably less of a traitor, or no traitor at all, compared to Baine
    Whatever Sylvanas is or isn't guilty of isn't relevant to Baine's treason. If your biggest excuse for Baine's action is "Sylvanas is an even BIGGER traitor!" you must not realize how low a bar that really is.

This is a particularly bad excuse when Sylvanas isn't the only Warchief who Baine committed treason against. He did so against Garrosh, too. Or is there some way you can possibly spin "Informing the enemy of an upcoming assault planned by your faction, during a time of total war, with the intention of giving them time to repel and defeat your host" as not treasonous?

whose efforts at least managed to ease the tensions between the Alliance and the non-warmongering and actually intelligent races of the Horde. Ok.
    Drop all the buzzwords you want here. Just because you like the motivations behind treason doesn't make it not treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Baine, without a doubt. He didn't give a !@#$ when Sylvanas rose his Tauren during the siege of Lordaeron, but he felt outraged beyond measure when she started doing funny things with ONE (1) freshly raised human. I'm !@#$ing tired of that Alliance lapdog, he should be turned into burgers asap.
    I have done that event two dozen times and I never even noticed any Tauren being raised as undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall and Jaina are pretty much the biggest characters right now, if any one of them died it better be a huge moment.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

As much as it pains me: Anduin. In 8.2.5 he has shown yet again that he is unfit to rule.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact Varian and Tirion are dead and Sylvanas is still around shows me that they will never kill off characters properly anyway.

Killing off main characters has lost its shock value in the past few expacs in my opinion.

Baine. He was pushed from one of the plateaus in Thunder Bluff. Which was of course an accident.

Jainna. I hate how she's used as a tool of deux ex machina whenever the alliance is in trouble. She just shows up, and teleports everyone out. Even as a raid boss she just poofs out rather than be jailed or killed.

It's awful writing whenever Jaina is involved

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    Killing off main characters has lost its shock value in the past few expacs in my opinion.
    giving them plot armor is even worse

Genn Greymane, after being shaved.... death by humiliation;

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Sylvanas.

Whatever Sylvanas is or isn't guilty of isn't relevant to Baine's treason. If your biggest excuse for Baine's action is "Sylvanas is an even BIGGER traitor!" you must not realize how low a bar that really is.

This is a particularly bad excuse when Sylvanas isn't the only Warchief who Baine committed treason against. He did so against Garrosh, too. Or is there some way you can possibly spin "Informing the enemy of an upcoming assault planned by your faction, during a time of total war, with the intention of giving them time to repel and defeat your host" as not treasonous?

Drop all the buzzwords you want here. Just because you like the motivations behind treason doesn't make it not treason.
    Agreed. It's one of the reasons i'm playing classic exclusively atm over retail, blizz has no respect for the sylvanas/horde loyalists. They think left turning Sylvanas into "horde is nothing" mode will make it any better, but fact is i'd STILL follow Sylvanas before i'd work with thrall and his band of traitors and alliance sympathizers again.

I was team Garrosh, i was team Sylvanas... blizz obviously doesn't respect me enough to give me any kinda faction identity. I want more of a WC2 horde, and less of a thrall's merry peaceful men horde

I honestly expected Derek to be a sleeper agent for Sylvanas. That the mind probing and brain washing had worked and Jaina or her Mother would be killed by him. Spicing up the angst between even Alliance and Baine which would maybe become a wake up call for Baine where his true home was and also make the cooperation stop and having the faction war go until end of expac at least.

The shot from behind Derek when he explains to Jaina it's really him with the dagger behind his back on his belt was something I took as a subtle hint to whats to come.

Nothing happened there, unless it's a 8.3 thing. I was fairly sure either Derek or Jaina or Catherine was supposed to die.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-10-06 at 12:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas and malfurion/tyrande