Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EntertainmentNihilist View Post
    ...You realize she is undead right? She probably has maggots crawling around inside her breasts. Her skin is literally grey from death.
    Lol yeah... maybe a few years ago. Nowadays she's looking nowhere close to undead. Just an elf with some emo make up and void magic.

Wouldnt surprise me if Blizz announced she is still able to procreate. Cause she is sooooo powerful she's basically living again.

This is one of the problems I'm having with her. She's not realistic for WoW standards (obviously not for ours, but I mean for the universe standards). An undead is not supposed to look like this. And if she did "improve" herself, then that means she's disgusted by how the normal undead look like, which would be a big question mark considering the Forsaken praised someone who's disgusted with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    holy necro batman.
    Woops, didn't realize this thread was that old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Woops, didn't realize this thread was that old.
    3 months isn't particularly old for most threads, though I think the thread topic itself may run afoul of forum rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    So you speak about tears that flood Undercity if Sylvanas take some rot...but you also like Jaina. Character that getting new kingdom every few years just to rule something.....

Let's speak about tears that flood Allince insteed.....when she finally stop getting new and new servants.
    But she isn't the ruler of new kingdoms? "shrugs" If you count Dalaran it's not a kingdom, if you count Kul Tiras she doesn't rule it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope we'll see her die in CGI.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Hope we'll see her die in CGI.
    Now THAT's a thought about sylvanas that gets me hard

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    As history can teach us not really, just a hole, if it was warm then better.

Raping and being concerned with well being of women you are fighting with swords dont go along...

Also, you can live long with stomach wound, you will die eventually but hey.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol

You dont see "hot prize" in battle. If you see anything because of hundreds of people, swet, tears, mud, adrenaline then you see another bloodied, sweting combatant that is pointing long object towards you (but she would not even survive first assault) so, with andrealine pumping through you veins you do everything to survive and not "claim the prize". Lol are you delusional? :P

Ofc you thinkg it would have full makeup, perfect hair and awesome skin

So why not tie her into a banner to boost morale? IF army win she will be prize :P

This is one of the most stupid assumption i ever read ...
    You do realize that pillaging is a thing right? And that people sacked cities all the time? Do you think no women ever tried to fight back?

“You realize she’s undead right?”

Yeah and she doesn’t fucking look it. She looks nothing like 99% of the ugly undead we see. Please stop using this braindead argument. It doesn’t retort the point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is Derek Horde now that he and Calia will lead the Forsaken? Now that's dead and hot.
    And Calia gives major milf vibes.
    That's a good question. I really hope this isn't Blizzard's way of foreshadowing light touched foresaken becoming an Alliance allied race. Derek is ok looking but Vol'jin and Wrathion are much hotter.

That's opposite to my opinion. Her CGI hits some uncanny valley with her face. Her game engine looks and most art prior to Legion look far better than her CGI since the Legion reveal video.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    her sister is hotter lol xd
    yes her sister is extremely hot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    Every hot character is shit now that we have our sexy vulpera overlords.
    i think i just threw up a little.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Insofar as the guy in charge of the lore beats himself raw while fantasizing about being Nathanos nuts-deep in her, yeah, sure, tons to do with lore...
    I wonder what fantasies does Golden have about her boy and Jaina.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

So you are a teeth guy? :P

To me she looks bonier every cinematic; just check out those cheeks... they irk me.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    If she looked like that then she wouldn't have her legion of knights

~snips~
    If she looked like that I'd still have been a loyalist on my mage. Though this is likely due to the fact that I wanted to play my mage as an evil bastard, rather than due to attraction to the warchief. /shrug

So I guess instead of a legion of knights we'd be a small squad of stabhappy murderhobos? Win/win for me frankly, make the model change!
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

I think, if she's not going to die, she can be even hotter.
    Last edited by Vestertood; 2020-02-06 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Uh.... well, I guess some folks are into blue waffles. Carry on, lad.
    Yup, Draenei are very attractive!

Personally, I don't get the Sylvanas hype and I don't like her CGI model at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yup, Draenei are very attractive!

Personally, I don't get the Sylvanas hype and I don't like her CGI model at all.
    The only problem with finding Draenei attractive is, the beastiality undertones. They're essentially beast people, what with the horns and hooves. I consider them attractive in a fantasy manner, but I wouldn't like be sexually attracted to one anymore than I would Sylvanas, who is dead.

Now elves...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    i loved her the most during wotlk ^^
    they added a new model to alextrazsa also during this time. not the barbarian rig alextrasza from heroes of the storm.

Everyone talking about how impractical platekini is, what about diablo 2 barbs, conan, hercules(tv show), or He-Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    Everyone talking about how impractical platekini is, what about diablo 2 barbs, conan, hercules(tv show), or He-Man?
    Only sexist incels point out gross hypocrisy.