Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation ‘Zombie’ Angelina Jolie, an Iranian Instagram lookalike, arrested for blasphemy

source

An Iranian Instagram star known worldwide for her creepy transformation into a zombie Angelina Jolie was arrested for “encouraging youth corruption,” according to a report on Sunday.

Sahar Tabar, 22, was detained on the orders of Tehran’s guidance court, which deals with “cultural crimes and social and moral corruption,” according to Agence France-Presse.

She faces charges of blasphemy, inciting violence, gaining income through inappropriate means, and encouraging youths to corruption.

The young woman shot to fame in 2017 after claiming that she'd had 50 surgeries to look like her favorite Hollywood star
    — and posting selfies showing her hollow cheeks, inflated lips and cartoonish upturned nose.

She later revealed the shocking, emaciated look was actually created with the help of makeup and digital editing.

Last year, she shared images with her tens of thousands of followers showing what she actually looks like.

The social media celebrity was arrested after members of the public made complaints about her, the Tasnim news agency reported.

Her arrest is the latest in a series of crackdowns on, mostly female, Instagram users in Iran.

wow the things that people do to get attention

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw that earlier. Such a bazaar thing to do with your body. But each to his/her own I guess. Their body, if they want to mutilate it, then let them. Iran is not a place for human freedoms. I do not see it as a blasphemy however. Maybe idol worshiping.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

She looks like a Spitting Image version of Michael Jackson.

They're just doing their typical anti-west mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I saw that earlier. Such a bazaar thing to do with your body. But each to his/her own I guess. Their body, if they want to mutilate it, then let them. Iran is not a place for human freedoms. I do not see it as a blasphemy however. Maybe idol worshiping.
    It's just make up and digital editing...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2019-10-07 at 12:11 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    They're just doing their typical anti-west mantra.

It's just make up and digital editing...
    She has had a lot of plastic surgery however... found this image which does not seem to be digital edited. But , not a follower, so I may be wrong.

" If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Thats a damn fucking human being?

I wont sleep tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm far less concerned with this being seen as an attention grab, and more concerned with “cultural crimes and social and moral corruption” being something you can be charged with over there.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I'm far less concerned with this being seen as an attention grab, and more concerned with “cultural crimes and social and moral corruption” being something you can be charged with over there.
    Yeah, I agree

Blasphemy charges what year is this?
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    It's still 2019 in Iraq.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    It's still 2019 in Iraq.
    Sure as hell not in iran, not so long since they yet again hanged homosexuals in public using cranes of all things.

Public executions and killing of homosexuals and still also use blasphemy charges.

Thought I woke up in 1100 here.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-10-07 at 01:29 PM.

In UK as well:

https://caldronpool.com/watch-uk-man...his-own-house/
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    No word of blasphemy in that article and no charges after the trail.

And I'm pretty sure they dont execute people in public or kill homosexuals in the UK.

No word of blasphemy in that article and no charges after the trail.

And I'm pretty sure they dont execute people in public or kill homosexuals in the UK.
    So if someone gets legal trouble by saying something negative against a religion but the record does not contain the word blasphemy, it is not a blasphemy law? o.O

Technically speaking there was the guy who was arrested for placing a bacon sandwich on a mosque and killed in prison later =p
    EDIT: I could not find the official cause of death of this guy (it was three years ago), some sources claim a heart attack, but I could not confirm it.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2019-10-07 at 03:06 PM.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    So if someone gets legal trouble by saying something negative against a religion but the record does not contain the word blasphemy, it is not a blasphemy law? o.O

Technically speaking there was the guy who was arrested for placing a bacon sandwich on a mosque and killed in prison later =p
    EDIT: I could not find the official cause of death of this guy (it was three years ago), some sources claim a heart attack, but I could not confirm it.
    The guy didn't even get convicted.

This is what the judge said

Evans was reportedly held by police for five weeks until his trial, where the judge ruled Evans had broken no law in exercising his free speech.

Meanwhile in iran and Saudi you can be put to death for that.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-10-07 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will have nightmares tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    That's no lookalike. That's nightmare material.

- - - Updated - - -

Laws differ between countries. Shocking, I know.
    Laws differ haha yeah no shit. Pretty damn huge difference when you can be put to death for something ridiculous as that.

And only a very small number of country's still use public executions, country's like North Korea, Somalia, Iran and Saudi Arabia think that's all not the best country's to visit now is it?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    She dosnt actualy look like that, it's make up + prosthetics + Photoshop.

That was all found out years ago when she first hit the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    Meanwhile in Sweden we give criminals some buns and milk and wag fingers at them and tell them to please not hurt people. While we're talking about what's ridiculous.
    So we should start hanging/behead teens and homosexuals? Or bring back public executions again?

I'm saying that have no place in modern or civilized society.

I do agree that we are way to soft in Sweden though.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-10-07 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why though?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..