Patch 8.3 - Build 32044 Icons

10+ Year Old Account
    I see multiple Alpaca icons which means they’ll be mounts for the exalted rep factions in the next patch
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I see multiple Alpaca icons which means they’ll be mounts for the exalted rep factions in the next patch
    More likely the hyena since it mentions the vulpera.

Edit: Thought you meant the vulpera there, my bad.
    Last edited by Kiivar86; 2019-10-07 at 10:24 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Mechagnome mount appears to be a strider

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably a decent fit for the Uldum Accord. I think the vulpera will probably be involved in that zone a fair bit, given their desert expertise.

The playable Vulpera are already tied to the Voldunai reputation, which already has its rep and paragon mounts, and their racial mount is a hyena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Probably a decent fit for the Uldum Accord. I think the vulpera will probably be involved in that zone a fair bit, given their desert expertise.

The playable Vulpera are already tied to the Voldunai reputation, which already has its rep and paragon mounts, and their racial mount is a hyena.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. I wonder about the other reputation. Also they better not cost 100k gold
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    Mechagnome mount appears to be a strider
    And vulpera looks like a jackal/hyena

15+ Year Old Account
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. I wonder about the other reputation. Also they better not cost 100k gold
    Rajani sounds like it probably has something to do with Ra. Maybe just a coalition of Pandarian races, or maybe some uncorrupted mogu and silithid or something.

Good excuse to push the story with the Zandalari forward. Maybe could incorporate the ankoan and jinyu, too, for the Alliance?

Hopefully Ji and Aysa will show up and actually do something for a change.

Actually, maybe this will build up to the pandaren Allied race? We just have them, worgen, and Forsaken left now.

Edit: Definitely mogu for the Rajani.

Rajani Contract icon.

Maybe Rajani mogu for Horde and Ankoan jinyu for Alliance? Or just Rajani mogu for both factions?
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2019-10-07 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Rajani sounds like it probably has something to do with Ra. Maybe just a coalition of Pandarian races, or maybe some uncorrupted mogu and silithid or something.

Good excuse to push the story with the Zandalari forward. Maybe could incorporate the ankoan and jinyu, too, for the Alliance?

Hopefully Ji and Aysa will show up and actually do something for a change.

Actually, maybe this will build up to the pandaren Allied race? We just have them, worgen, and Forsaken left now.
    The Rajani either are or at least include the first friendly Mogu NPC's I can think of. They seem to be the reputation faction associated with the Vale of Eternal Blossoms content in 8.3. They seem to be headed by Highkeeper Ra, at least until he winds up corrupted and appears in the 8.3 raid content as a boss.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is magnificent!

Old god themed equipment, all well and good.

GLORIOUS ALPACA MASTER RACE.

Saurfang: You tried to kill hope by saying they wouldn't be the vulpera racial mount. YOU FAILED! HOPE REMAINS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.